It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More lies from CNN, changes Oregon Murdering Terrorists photo.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
More lies from CNN.
CNN has photo shopped the terrorist murder Chris Harper-Mercer.
theconservativetreehouse.com... ed/
investmentwatchblog.com...

Here, on the left is the original photo, and to the right, CNN’s abject misrepresentation!

Can we attempt to figure out why CNN would do this? What gain would there be, or what opinion are they trying to sway. And just who is responsible for these nefarious covert actions? How can we possibly believe the MSM any more. Hell, they’re just as bad as RT, Wikipedia and Before Its News!
Here is just one of the answers, former CNN journalist, Amber Lyon, blows the whistle. She says she has proof that CNN is paid by Obama !
www.liveleak.com...

edit on V372015Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 04 Oct 2015 12:37:41 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Well, it perpetuates the idea that only white males go on murder rampages.

Oh, and don't forget...it's not PC to say a black person did something like murder. Remember.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Because ... White men (and women) are evil; but, Black lives matter.

It is a further division of this country by the real evil forces in this country: the main stream media!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Dont forget that George Zimmerman was a white Mexican......
The news doesn't like to report anything that doesn't fit their narrative.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

LOL

White African American.

Kind of like the White-Hispanic George Zimmerman.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Could you perhaps find the link to CNN where they did this? I looked on CNN.com and couldn't find any such picture. I wonder why neither article (same article different sites) didn't link to CNN...
edit on 10/4/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Try this link:

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: Kali74

Try this link:

www.breitbart.com...

The link you gave lists the LA Times as the source and doesnt show anything about the pics.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Absolutely acting on direct orders from the Ministry of Obama.

All part of the ongoing psy-ops.

No wonder Obama was nervous during his "speech" the other day.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Oh, from some comments it appears they Photoshopped nose as well. Going back and checking again, yes, they did. The nose is visibly slimmer.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I'm not the OP, just trying to help out as I saw the photos on another website. However,

Here is the link from the LA times.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Still not seeing the CNN photos.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Typical, if this is true. Obama is "black", yet he has the same bi-racial makeup as this shooter. Bi-racial people are called white only when it suits the agenda and the narrative. You do something considered great like win the presidency or get a Nobel Peace prized, then you're "black". You shoot up a college or kill somebody, then you're "white".

Mark my words. This is about guns. The agenda wants to declare some "ism" as the cause and the enemy.

Look at that ridiculous thread somebody posted today about calling gun-owners "terrorists".

It has begun, folks.

link   
You know when I think back on my knowledge of mass shooters, race doesn't even come up because it's a mix. So??? And I looked on CNN before even reading further and I couldn't find any pics.

I know nobody wants to be manipulated, EVEN if it has good intentions. But I'm not convinced anything is being manipulated.

An unbelievable thing to me is most of the mass shooters are males. There're articles online, google them. How come I haven't seen anybody else on ATS mention this? Why is it not a topic?
edit on 10/4/2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Same here..
So far I cant find these photos on CNN perhaps the OP can actually show some proof of the thread header.
The video listed doesnt talk about this at all but does reference other possible changes to things.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I forget how I ame across this clip but thought it might add to the confusion as what might or is going on with the news being or not being reported about this guy ..

edit on 4-10-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
You know when I think back on my knowledge of mass shooters, race doesn't even come up. It's a mix. So??? And I looked on CNN before even reading further and I couldn't find any pics.

I know nobody wants to be manipulated, EVEN if it has good intentions. But I'm not convinced anything is being manipulated.

An unbelievable thing to me is most of the mass shooters are males. There're articles online, google them. How come I haven't seen anybody else on ATS mention this? Why is it not a topic?

Are you kidding? That fact has been mentioned more times than I can count.

However, little is said about the FACT that if this is about a so-called gun culture, then tell me why we don't see 60-year olds doing this sort of thing.

If you are a young male under 30, somebody or something is manipulating you, brainwashing you, medicating you, and using you for some reason.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I can't find the image in the OP using tinyeye btw.
OP you have to show us that it was on CNN's site please.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join