It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tenn. county to consider resolution begging God to spare them ‘His coming wrath’ over gay marria

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I think it's time to separate the States: those who are religious have to live in the Declared Religious Zone States, and ONLY in the Religious states. They cannot travel outside their states without a "visa".

Other States would be Declared Religion-Free Zones. No Christians.

But then, I'm a problem solver. When we implement this change, citizens may choose one or the other, but once they've become citizens of that zone, there they will stay.
edit on 10/4/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

But then, I'm a problem solver. When we implement this change, citizens may choose one or the other, but once they've become citizens of that zone, there they will stay.

Sounds more like a problem maker.

Imagine the enforcement.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

High walls, really high walls. No gates. Sentinels in turrets, like Trump wants to do. Drawbridges.

Like we can continue with this nonsense indefinitely?
I'm sick of it.

To each their own STATE. A union-wide Divorce. You all fundies can live in the religious states, and the rest of us can live in the religion-free zones. Obviously we don't work or play well together. Time to acknowledge it and move forward.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
I think it's time to separate the States:

Separate the states, huh? I would be happy if we could just separate CHURCH from states!
Where have I head that before?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Separate the states, huh? I would be happy if we could just separate CHURCH from states!
Where have I head that before?

Some character named Thomas Jefferson, if I recall properly, who people seem to be ignoring as of late...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Sounds like you *really* hate religious people.

And you *really* love the authoritarian style society.

OK for you.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I'm thinking that if the citizens of those states want to make Theocracies, let them. But the rest of us don't have to deal with them in the general population. Treat them like vagrants if they try to enter other states, arrest and deport them to their home zones.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I just don't want to share a house with them anymore if they're just going to bitch all the time and not follow the house rules. They make me tired. And if I MUST share a house with them - they have their own "room" and a separate entrance, so I don't have to deal with them.

If their room is a mess, it's not my problem. It's theirs.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Sounds like you *really* hate religious people.

And you *really* love the authoritarian style society.

I *really* hate people telling me how to live my life and what to "believe".
Whoever it is. They are not the bosses of me, and if they want to live that way, I don't want to 'room' with them anymore.

OK for you.

Oh, wow - thanks.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The American Theocracy is well on its way.
It's debatable whether us UK citizens have ever had a seperation of church and state, as we have Her Madge as Defender of the Faith and the Church of England.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

You know Trump is a big supporter of the Christian Patriarchist movement, don't you?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Antidisestablishment

You know Trump is a big supporter of the Christian Patriarchist movement, don't you?

Yes, why? He can be their president, if they want him. The Trump-zone. He's a fan of big, high walls - he can wall off the states that agree with him and leave the rest of us "out" of his plan.

I don't want him in charge of my life. People who love his ideas can live in his zone. I will live in the Sanders-zone, and not have to deal with the puerile, jejune, disruptive crap they want to impose on me.

And they won't have to deal with me or people like me.

Isn't that what we all want? To be left to our beliefs in peace?

So, I say: Fine. Go. Do it in Kentucky or Tennessee or somewhere else, but not in my town. And I won't go into your town anymore, either.

Good fences make for good neighbors.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Why dont they just listen to what Jesus said about it. after all, he wrote the constitution.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Antidisestablishment

No we do not have separation from church and state but it will come.
Give it a few years.
edit on 4-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
For not wanting us, people sure do give us lots of power over people and the world... to think, i could be the Generation to bring Gods Wrath.. and at the age of 23.. i feel accomplished

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
...to think, i could be the Generation to bring Gods Wrath...

I thought that was part of your 'agenda'?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Religiomania at the crescendo of psychosis. Frothing at the mouth comes next, then the incessant babbling about some asinine work of fiction and a demented alien these primitives perceive as God. A Cargo Culture. An epic tragedy of self induced psychosis. They bought the big lie told by the Archons.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Of course it is, i just didn't know i would be part of it you know

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
Of course it is, i just didn't know i would be part of it you know

Well, in that case, rejoice in your great victory. Get out there looking fierce and fabulous while awaiting the wrath of God.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join