It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian Kills 2 Israelis - Wounds Toddler

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: combatmaster

Cough cough, people lived on that land before and after gods chosen people, it was never called israel, the land has had different names for your 3000 year, so plz educate yourself, and stop repeating what you heard on fox news.

Sorry mate, nothing to do with god. Nobody but Jews have ever established sovereignty in Jerusalem or the land mass known as Israel, they are still there today. Id pretty much say its their homeland. In the same way as Mecca is the home of Islam.

Lets not derail this thread any longer please..... back to the topic.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Yes point taken. Read something recently that a Rabbi predicting that when Russia steps foot in Turkey (war), the Mashiah will appear. So perhaps he will take the throne.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik
a reply to: Antidisestablishment

The sad state of affair is that you are calling Mossad and Hezbolla both terrorists, in all seriousness.

No matter how I may dislike CIA, I can't say that CIA and ISIL is the same damn thing.

Two sides of the same coin maybe? Sure, the CIA isn't throwing people from buildings or cutting off their heads but they are killing mass people via every and any Military Industrial Complex toy available. The CIA tortures, well uses "enhanced interrogation techniques". Lets take a look at what they do to their enemies.

How the CIA tortured its detainees

- Rectal feeding and rehydration

- Confinement in a box

- The use of cold water

- Waterboarding

- Beatings and threats

- Stress positions

- Sleep deprivation

- Forced nudity and restricted diets

The CIA's exists to meddle in foreign affairs and have caused severe damage to the world on a scale ISIS will never know.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
what did i miss? zionist bad? hamas misunderstood?
Ahmad Shukeiri founder of the PLO born in lebanon
Yassir "happyfeet" Arafat born in cairo
Khaled Mashal chairman of hamas born Silwad, Jordanian West Bank

many so called palestians are illegal immigrants from the end of the ottoman empire. once the jews started improving all the swamps and desert land that they bought that noone else in their right mind would have purchased more came flocking. in 1948, the JNF owned 54% of the land held by Jews in the region.
its how it all started.
then there was the british mandate.
league of nations and whatnot.
partition plan.
arabs refused, claiming "we will push them into the sea"
didnt work out for them.
then the "palestinians" were born.
from here

The question of late Arab immigration to Palestine
Whether there was significant Arab immigration into Palestine after the beginning of Jewish settlement there in the late 19th century has become a matter of some controversy. It is known that the Arab population of Palestine doubled during the British Mandate era, from 670,000 in 1922 to over 1.2 million in 1948, and there has been considerable debate over the subject on how much of this growth was due to natural increase, as opposed to immigration. Estimates on the scope of Arab immigration to Palestine during this period vary.

Immigration from Egypt happened mostly during 1830s and 1840s. Egyptians settled mainly in Jaffa, the Coastal plain, Samaria and in Wadi Ara. In the southern plain there were 19 villages with Egyptian population, while in Jaffa there were some 500 Egyptian families with a population of over 2,000 people. The largest rural concentration of Egyptian immigrants was in the Sharon region.[29] According to David Grossman, the overall estimates of the scope of Egyptian immigration to Palestine ranges between 23,000 and 30,000.[30]

so a non nation with tenuous ties to the land, bloodthirsty scoundrels that they are, have carte blanche to go stabbing babies and pregnant women?
makes sense?
edit on 4-10-2015 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Where is your proof Hamas had anything to do with this stabbing? They said they condoned it not that they made it happen.
Seeing how you have done nothing but cry Hamas who had nothing to do with this I doubt you are up to the challenge.

Source

Hamas welcomed the attack and called for additional murders. Hamas spokesperson Hussam Bardan called the attack an act of heroism, and said, "we support every attack of this type."

What else do you need?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: reldra
With this, those things will happen. I am sorry to hear of the deaths and the wounded baby. But Israel has a lot coming back to them. What point is it that you made, exactly?

Yeah, no crap.

That is bull crap to say.

How about with all the crap that happened to some minority group here in the US that you deserve some violence against you?

If someone has a beef with a nation, you don't go killing women and children in the streets

I agree. If individual civilians from any land automatically deserve death/violence for their governments action around the world then it includes the US/Saudi/Quatar creation and support to ISIS or the whole view is hypocritical.

By the same measurement you judge others you should judge yourself/"your team". Objectivity

Noncombatants should not be attacked on any side.
edit on 4-10-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

What else do you need?

a functional brain i would imagine.
people with learning disabilities are welcome here too.

hamas tells its citizens - open season on jews.
oh dont mind that

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Fixed it,

"Tensions soar, illegal settlers murdered, after Israeli's ethnically cleanse 750,000, displace 6 million, impose occupation, massacre thousands. "

edit on 4-10-2015 by Rosha because: sp

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosha
a reply to: StallionDuck

Fixed it,

"Tensions soar, illegal settlers murdered, after Israeli's ethnically cleanse 750,000, displace 6 million, impose occupation, massacre thousands. "

"ethnic" egyptians, jordanians, or lebanese? displace to where they illegally emigrated from? "impose" on people who tried to kill you first? eh, ok

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
With all these vile incidents those who love religion carry out against each other, there appears to be a nasty history behind this tale and it appears to be in retaliation for a Palestinian baby being burned alive by extremist jewish settlers.

www.aljazeera.com...

They have had 67 years to sort out this pit of hatred and learn to be nice to each other, live next to each other and get along - but thats religious extremists isn't it? Anyone fortunate not to live there and who has watched this situation evolve over the years can see there is an ethnic cleaning going on no one feels safe to want to talk about - can anyone describe it in any other term, or imagine this happening in another country? If they can I'll happily change my mind on it.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I hope the conflict settles down it just seems no sign of it though

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I was wondering if anyone was going to post these recent murders but I knew no one would most likely.

you summed it up perfectly, every little thing Israel does and instantly its all over the place already crying how terrible Israel is no matter the situation, but if palestinians do something oh no that is "ok" cause of the "occupation" bs excuse, if Israel does something they are bad and if they do nothing they are also bad.

I see the Leader of the anti-israel rhetoric and his crew already trashed your thread with "Israel bad, Hamas heroic freedom fighers" and left so no real discussion can be made.

this terrorist will be a Shahid and hero and his family will start receiving payments for their Shahid son by the palestinian Authority, money which they receive from Israel, how hilarious is that?.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Where is your proof Hamas had anything to do with this stabbing? They said they condoned it not that they made it happen.
Seeing how you have done nothing but cry Hamas who had nothing to do with this I doubt you are up to the challenge.

Source

Hamas welcomed the attack and called for additional murders. Hamas spokesperson Hussam Bardan called the attack an act of heroism, and said, "we support every attack of this type."

What else do you need?

For you to actually understand what you are reading. Nowhere in that article does it say they had anything to do with the attack just that they welcomed it. Doesn't look like you are up to the challenge either.
edit on 5700000004331America/ChicagoSun, 04 Oct 2015 07:41:43 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

What else do you need?

oh dont mind that

Such ignorance. You and all the other Israeli apologist are laughable crying Hamas when they had nothing to do with this attack.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
yea right sure, but if Israel "welcomed" the extremist religious jews that burned down that house and murdered that family you would be in an uproar making 5 threads of how terrible the "Zionists" are for supporting the murders, but as long as Hamas does it then its no problem at all after all they are heroic "freedom fighters" they are allowed to welcome and encourage murder.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

What else do you need?

oh dont mind that

Such ignorance. You and all the other Israeli apologist are laughable crying Hamas when they had nothing to do with this attack.

i will be happy to mail you a book on reading comprehension. nobody said hamas DID IT.
unless the murderous pig was actually NAMED Hamas that probably wouldnt satisfy you

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

He probably doesn't have reading comprehension problems with PA statement

www.timesofisrael.com...

Breaking silence, PA condemns Israel for killing Jerusalem assailantsPalestinians urge world to intervene after ‘killing of 2 young men’ in capital, referring to terrorists who stabbed 2 to death, injured 3

In a written communique published on the official news agency Wafa, PA government spokesman Ihab Bseiso called on the international community to intervene following “the killing of two young men in occupied Jerusalem and the series of incursions into cities and villages in the West Bank.”

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

reading comprehension indeed.
your linked article, allow me

The statement made no mention of the fact that the two dead Palestinians had been killed while carrying out stabbing attacks against Israeli civilians.

On Saturday night Palestinian Mohammad Halabi carried out a stabbing spree in Jerusalem’s Old City, killing Nehemia Lavi, 41, and Aharon Banito, 21, and wounding Banito’s wife and 2-year-old baby, police said.

Hours later, Palestinian Fadi Aloon stabbed an Israeli teen near the Old City’ Damascus gate

"incursions" looking for the murderers who killed a husband and wife in front of their children?
i guess they should have just called that a freebie then?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

"ethnic" egyptians, jordanians, or lebanese? displace to where they illegally emigrated from? "impose" on people who tried to kill you first? eh, ok

Dashen, go google Gaza+Children+Dead...click on 'images'...scroll down...and down..and down..and down..and down..and down and then, read very carefully what I am saying here, so there can be absolutely no misunderstanding between us...

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING F*CK what ethnic, religious or cultural group these people came from centuries ago or what they are or aren't today. For the last 700 well documented YEARS of history, they have been residents of PALESTINE and MURDERING THEM SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT ZIONIST JEWS IS WRONG. MURDERING CHILDREN IS UNJUSTIFIABLE AND A CRIME - EVERY TIME.

Nothing you can do or say will alter that. Nothing Israel can say or do now can change or conceal what it has done every day since 1948. Nothing Israel can say or do now will allow it to avoid the inevitable consequences of its actions. Israel only condemns itself. Only shames itself. We all reap what we sow. Israel is no different.

edit on 4-10-2015 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

twisting everything into their propaganda machine, and people eat it up without questioning it, I bet some people don't even know that these palestinian men went on a killing spree, or if they do know they think its ok and Israel should just let its citizens get murdered every day like some of the posters here suggest.

Israel isn't perfect nobody said they are so calling us "Israel apologists" is simply hilarious, why?, because we are pointing out the fact that this 1 sided blaming is getting absurd?.

the more buster posts the more it sounds like he is getting paid to do this, not a single post ever saying Hamas has done things wrong, not even caring about the murders, its "ok" cause "occupation" and because the guy was in IDF, what a joke, of course he was in IDF almost everyone in Israel was in the IDF, so they should all be murdered? in front of their children no less? even the cooks that served in IDF? you are a joke.
edit on 4 10 2015 by Vamana because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join