It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian Kills 2 Israelis - Wounds Toddler

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Not sure you're right,..
Didn't they used to do DNA tests on immigrants to see if they were really the Seed of Abraham?!

edit on 3-10-2015 by Antidisestablishment because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
With this, those things will happen. I am sorry to hear of the deaths and the wounded baby. But Israel has a lot coming back to them. What point is it that you made, exactly?

Sorry, Palestinians actually started the conflict, so using your logic they have a lot coming and any Palestinian civilians killed is just their past errors coming back to them.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Antidisestablishment

Didn't they used to do DNA tests on immigrants to see if they were really threaded of Abraham?!

I can assure you that modern Israeli-Hebrew and Arab population have more in common than Hebrew and Turks.

Abraham is the "father of both hebrew and arabs" according to the Bible, btw. If you want to discuss DNA, let's use more scientific language. Of course European Jews are not pure blood semitic, there was partial assimilation. There was also a small number of converts into judaism. Ashkenaz is medieval Hebrew-Jewish name for Germany and not something evil, in fact there was a mention of this name somewhere in the old Testament. In the Middle ages they decided that this name corresponding to Germany.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The only people that can stop the violence is the real Torah Jews that will never support zionist tyranny in any form or manner

And God bless them for that.

RIP
edit on 3 10 2015 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Zionism is a very old concept

Even Boney M knows this youtu.be... lol

biblehub.com...

New International Version
By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept when we remembered Zion.

New Living Translation
Beside the rivers of Babylon, we sat and wept as we thought of Jerusalem.

English Standard Version
By the waters of Babylon, there we sat down and wept, when we remembered Zion.

New American Standard Bible
By the rivers of Babylon, There we sat down and wept, When we remembered Zion.

edit on 3-10-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
With this, those things will happen. I am sorry to hear of the deaths and the wounded baby. But Israel has a lot coming back to them. What point is it that you made, exactly?

Why is it that people look over the fact that EVERY SINGLE time the Palestinians are the instigators ? They do not want peace (their leadership , not the people. But it is the Palestinians people's responsibility for their leaders). They have had homes in Egypt , Syria, Lebanon , Jordan and no one from these countries put up with them for long. That is the reason Egypt walled off access between them. They get along with no one, NO ONE.

Now you say Israel had this coming ?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Antidisestablishment

No he is right. DNA testing by a qualified Israeli molecular geneticist confirmed that most of todays Jews originated from the Kazars (Turkic people) that converted to Judaism in the eighth century. They found a Middle Eastern genetic marker in DNA from Jews, but, likely from Iran, not ancient Judea. Link

Added.... The African Lemba tribes are most likely one of the original Jewish tribes. Other tribes are probably african black tribes that changed faith.
edit on 3 10 2015 by glend because: added info

edit on 3 10 2015 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Cough cough, people lived on that land before and after gods chosen people, it was never called israel, the land has had different names for your 3000 year, so plz educate yourself, and stop repeating what you heard on fox news.

edit on 3-10-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I know this idiot. He want money and fame and sometimes jews becoming crazy lol

His science is flawed.

Elhaik used some of the same statistical tests as Behar and others, but he chose different comparisons. Elhaik compared “genetic signatures” found in Jewish populations with those of modern-day Armenians and Georgians, which he uses as a stand-in for the long-extinct Khazarians because they live in the same area as the medieval state.
This alone is a complete nonsense. I remember reading his "scientific article* and it was more and more nonsense and fabrications.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

In the term that I use Zionist I refer to the party that Einstein once signed was a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. origonating from writings from Theodor Herzl etc.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

It will be a good day, when everybody keeps their freakin' religion to themselves. It should be a private matter, anyway.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I know this idiot. He want money and fame and sometimes jews becoming crazy lol

That trick works on the lame my friend, your DNA doesn't lie. But it doesn't matter that today's Jews aren't blood Jews as I don't see that as a point in favour of anything they stand for. Its the faith that counts no.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Did Einstein said that jews are forbidden to live in Israel ?
I know that Einstein was also one of the founders of Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
And establishing this University was for sure a zionist deed.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Listen, I'm also certified molecular geneticist. His science is rubbish.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I agree that religion should be personal but I'd argue that recent problems have nothing at all to do with religion. The True Torah Jews have list of complaints from Jews that were sent to league of nations prior to the creation of Israel saying they didn't want anything to do with the zionist political party. They described their life as happily living with Muslims (in Palestine) looking after one another's families. So zionism has wrecked their way of life too by bringing fear into their lives.
edit on 3 10 2015 by glend because: spelling

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: kitzik
a reply to: buster2010

If this happened Tel Aviv then I would feel sorry for them because that is Israeli land Jerusalem however is not.

Tel Aviv is americanized Babylon whore. Jerusalem is Israel.

Sorry but the world sees Jerusalem as an occupied city. Jerusalem shouldn't belong to anyone it was already an ancient city before the Hebrews moved there and claimed it.

The world? You mean GOVERNMENTS.. Those guys the common folk don't trust. Last I checked, myself and many other people still live and count as part of this "World", and I don't agree with you. You keep throwing the world "stolen". I fail to see how these lands were stolen. You should give me a very detailed description of just how you see them stolen. If you succeed, then I'll agree with you. You see, I'm not so closed minded to where my opinion can not be changed. Until I see any proof of your claim, my stance remains the same. So far... nothing. Am I biased? No. I'm not jewish. I'm just your average run of the mill WHITE guy from the states who doesn't go to church, doesn't follow any given faith, has his own personal beliefs based on what I've seen and dug into for my own purposes. Show me your proof and I'll show you some history.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antidisestablishment
a reply to: buster2010

You are right, the West Bank was always considered Palistinian territory. However, due to the importance of the site of the Wailing Wall and the rebuilding of the Third Temple, it is considered to be Jewish territory and the Chistian Zionist agenda will do nothing to stand in the way of the Zionist claim to this land, even if it means destroying the mosque alrwdy on this sacred site. One step closer to Armageddon. :/

Hold on now...

Let's not get confused. Palatine is not something that was made up by the arabs. This is a title placed by Britain and Rome long before everyone started using it as a title for a people. Before the lands were divided up in the 40s, the land was occupied by nomadic arabs and jews alike. There were NO Palestinians. It was just a mix of people who were NOT joined together in any way. They were nomadic. They didn't have a permanent piece of land here or there. They lived anywhere and everywhere. When the Jewish state began, surrounding peoples didn't like it and all hell broke loose. Then the $#!* hit the fan.

I see people saying all this mumbo jumbo about it all belonging to the "palastinians" when it was just a title occupying countries used. The romans used it as a derogatory term, referring to the jews. Go figure.

That's why it bothers me. It's not that people are choosing sides, so much as it does that they're basing their side off of flawed history. Hell, I'd say most of the people that's chosen a side has no idea about any of the history involved. They're just choosing because of some fad, or because it's better to just rebel against the system. Who knows why the ignorance is so thick on this subject.

They say... "Israel is killing people and stealing lands". Yet they have no idea why. If someone tried to burn my house down every single day and the cops (world government) doesn't do a thing to help me keep my house and family safe, someone will have to call the paramedics. If others get hurt in the crossfire, I'm sorry... I've begged. I've pleaded. I've screamed, but no one came to help. They just told me not to fight back...

Who's really in the wrong here?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

Did Einstein said that jews are forbidden to live in Israel ?
I know that Einstein was also one of the founders of Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
And establishing this University was for sure a zionist deed.

You seem to bring the argument back to race or religion, the topic I was talking about, and Einstein signed, was about politics, one that supports tyranny for greed and power. Now if the Zionist party got replaced with a True Torah Jewish represented the state of Israel, I would rejoice, and suspect world would as well.

Do understand, I don't stand against Israel. I stand against the apartheid state of Israel and the political party that supports tyranny.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

True Torah Jewish represented the state of Israel

so called True Torah Jewish can not represent state of Israel. Their whole idea is that jews are forbidden to have a state.

They want first miraculous Mashiah to appear and then ... it is Ok.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join