It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrities vs the "illuminati"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The illuminati was a secret organization from the 1700s that was supposed to have been broken up as the dangers of powerful secret societies is a great one. However the illuminati or at least some type of shadowed people within government are said to be behind several events in todays age and that they are the ones in control of all other levels of society. The conspiracy even goes into the realm of Hollywood as it is believed that some of the celebrities who have spoken truth about certain topics are alleged to have been warned and messed with by some group who's out to suppress information, these following videos are some of the ones that have spoken out and then had weird charges or allegations against their character that is alleged to be by some group of government

Shia La Beouf

Katt Williams

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Just listen to what Micheal Jackson had to say about it before his demise.

And Michaels last phone call from a DOD whisleblower. Recording starts @ 4:20

edit on 10/3/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is old news. The forum I used to be on talked about this stuff all the time.
Of course, anyone who is chosen to become "famous" is controlled. That's why the X Factor and BGT etc are so important. It makes perfect sense. They become role models and shape public opinions. No one becomes "famous" without an agenda.
I say "famous" because what we consider fame nowadays is not fame, but mass marketing. Like a pop star being sold as a commodity the same as a tin of ketchup or baked beans. Are baked beans famous? Same thing.
I am a musician, and I have learned a whole lot about the nature of the music industry since I did my degree, and what I have learned is not positive.

edit on 3-10-2015 by Antidisestablishment because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
When all these countless celebrities say "I sold my soul to be famous", the difference between literal and metaphorical is quite marginal.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Antidisestablishment

The Shia labeouf one isn't old news as his weird actions and saying on the Leno show how an FBI consultant told him he could control anyone's modern car through it onstar system and that they could get information of the inside of your house by some chip, I know what you meant but this isn't old at all

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

But he was in thst weird paedophile video, am I right?
It was on Vigilent Citizen!

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

That second video of Jackson's audio I have never heard or heard of before. Breaks my heart.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The last in the shia video where that guy's talking to him sent chills down my spine. He looks dead inside. Weird stuff

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Antidisestablishment

What.. Idk, I'm talking about the video I posted above if you watched it

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antidisestablishment
Are baked beans famous?

I would say these are quite famous, do you agree?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
fame is usually associated with big blockbuster movies and incredible luck on television, thinking somehow some powerful secret society behind the scenes made it happen is more like a Hollywood fantasy movie not reality.
and its not always as easy as it looks or handed to them on a silver platter

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: blacktie

Your reply wasn't to me but meant to antiestablishment right
edit on 3-10-2015 by Telepathy3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

This is old news. The forum I used to be on talked about this stuff all the time.
Of course, anyone who is chosen to become "famous" is controlled. That's why the X Factor and BGT etc are so important. It makes perfect sense. They become role models and shape public opinions. No one becomes "famous" without an agenda.
I say "famous" because what we consider fame nowadays is not fame, but mass marketing. Like a pop star being sold as a commodity the same as a tin of ketchup or baked beans. Are baked beans famous? Same thing.
I am a musician, and I have learned a whole lot about the nature of the music industry since I did my degree, and what I have learned is not positive.

I worked in the business for 7 years on the opposite end of the spectrum. I absolutely concur with what you're saying only I learned it the hard way.

Stay clear if you can but they are everywhere in the industry, as you well know.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Michael's story is a good reason to never want to sing again, isn't it?
I suppose things would have gone better for Michael had he kept certain things quite but maybe not.
Sounds like they had it in for him anyway.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Voyager1

He had bruises on his arms like he was fighting someone, too. Michael's story gets really really weird once you begin to look into it. His daughter wrote, "I know who they are." And then mysteriously attempted suicide and institutionalized. Look into it...

Many musicians, especially, speak of multiple personalities.

Shaq showing his ring, www.youtube.com...

Twenty Million Dollar Club: www.youtube.com...

Celebrity Symbol Images: www.google.com...[ editby]edit on 4-10-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Um, no, not as famous as Heinz.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

No one ever gets handed anything on a silver platter. They have to "pay their dues" and sometimes this means like Amy Winehouse, Michael Jackson, Tupac, and Whitney Housten means paying with their life. There's no such thing as a free lunch.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

No one ever gets handed anything on a silver platter. They have to "pay their dues" and sometimes this means like Amy Winehouse, Michael Jackson, Tupac, and Whitney Housten means paying with their life. There's no such thing as a free lunch.

I have to say that it sure seems to me that the Kardashian family has had it handed to them. After all, Kim is not the first person ever to show some skin in a "hidden sex tape".

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Menrva

It looks that way right now, but the devil will take his dues.
There will be a murder or unexpected suicide or overdose on the family, mark my words.
Maybe Caitlyn will be the victim?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Its not luck that defines the destiny or success of a celebrity; its a handshake deal (they probably are not even aware of). Anyone with significant influence is part of this club that doles out influence/wealth if you behave badly in a secretive manner; sexual deviancy etc. (getting away with it right under every ones observation is the key) Bill Cosby the latest to be exposed.
edit on 4-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join