It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What this woman says sends a chill down my bone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Meh, I kno a few Muslums from my experience that beared through it in school, and one at my old job that would work half days and such to be home before sunset and he worked two jobs.

It not such a serious issue in Canada, but some things do push my button when it comes to legal fairness. I don't think they should have time off during holiday season tho or easter, since their Abrahamic God would kill them for worshiping a fat white man with a beard and savage bunny rabbit, in their a paganistic god(Having more then one, holy trinity nonsense) views.

Considering the Merry Christmas issues, IDK if it started with merry or if started with christmas.
edit on 4-10-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
LOL so let me get this straight. Random women says something and her body language reveals a global plot to take over America? Do you know how many random videos would we could toss up with people who out claim to be taking over America? What is sad is that is plays exactly into the hands of what terrorists want. Paranoia and small minded bigotry that isolates ordinary people and drives then to their cause. It is frankly embarrassing that people play into their hands. I guess they would not use it if it did not work. Still you like to think better of people. So please stop doing their work for them.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

No that's not really my solution. I was being facetious? Oop maybe I should grab a dictionary. I was just joking around. Having a baby war would not solve anything lol

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
LOL so let me get this straight. Random women says something and her body language reveals a global plot to take over America? Do you know how many random videos would we could toss up with people who out claim to be taking over America? What is sad is that is plays exactly into the hands of what terrorists want. Paranoia and small minded bigotry that isolates ordinary people and drives then to their cause. It is frankly embarrassing that people play into their hands. I guess they would not use it if it did not work. Still you like to think better of people. So please stop doing their work for them.

Whatever. You've completely missed it. And yes, she said we will be the Majority soon. Will you liberal bleeding hearts stop gushing already? Calling anyone a bigot , xenophobe, racist, is what got Europe in the mess they're in. She said "We will be the Majority soon" What exactly is that supposed to mean? Does she mean, a few more Muslims are going to show up at the school? Does she mean later at 5 when the white folks go home they will then be the Majority? What did she mean by that? You know as well as I exactly what is meant by that.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Islam , the fastest growing religion ?
Not any more .
At the rate they're killing each other,
the dishes'll soon have their tea-towels back !

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

So smug when she said it too.

Scary.

That's exactly what they want- to be the majority.

Im glad the school board didn't cave. We have to stop bending over backwards for Muslims and their batshi* crazy religion.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

This is the typical "liberal" response. Wow man, be a little less transparent in the future, lol. Just admit that the new trendy lib "loves" and embraces anything and everything NOT involving Christianity or it's values. Everything is bigotry to you. Everything is racist if someone doesn't see the world the way YOU see it. You. And people like you are the sick racist bigots IMO.

Libs seem to do nothing but defend Islam daily, they actually LOVE all religions, radical or not. They just HATE Christianity, soley. Deny that till you are blue while talking about how your # doesn't stink all day. But it's pretty obvious where the HATE on this planet is coming from. I feel bad for you, and the millions of "trendies" like you who think you are so cool. :/
edit on 4-10-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: lifecitizen

Yes, smug that's the word. For anyone who sees something else is drunk with 'lib love'. haha wookiep. Thanks for noticing it for what it was.

(post by projectbane removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

What she meant by that was pretty soon when they are the majority they'll exercise their "Religious Freedom" to bypass the law and do whatever they want.

They'll have Muslim Presidential Candidates backing them and whole bunch of other Muslims sending them money and stuff too.

That's what she meant.

Ready for a secular nation yet???

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Libs seem to do nothing but defend Islam daily, they actually LOVE all religions, radical or not. They just HATE Christianity, soley. Deny that till you are blue while talking about how your # doesn't stink all day. But it's pretty obvious where the HATE on this planet is coming from. I feel bad for you, and the millions of "trendies" like you who think you are so cool. :/

What a crock. There are a bunch of Liberal Christians too genius. Do they hate themselves too???

Yeah, it's pretty obvious where the hate is coming from all right. At the moment it's coming from you.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

What a crock. There are a bunch of Liberal Christians too genius. Do they hate themselves too???

Yeah, it's pretty obvious where the hate is coming from all right. At the moment it's coming from you.

Oh, I'm sure there are democrat Christians. Did I say contrary? What exactly is your position here, "mOjOm? It sounds to me like you are defending an Islamic takeover, without actually saying it? You want "secular"?? OK! That's great, separation of church and state exists NOW, do you think a huge influx of muslims will keep this reality going? You must be INSANE if you believe that, wow.

I believe in the separation of church and state as well, but if you want to defend Islam and think they don't wish to spread this to our own govt, then you are WAY wrong. You need to do a lot of research. While you're at it, check the stats on how many billions of people hold some type of religious belief on this planet and you might find yourself in a very odd position.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I think you mean sectarian

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Trust me the last thing I want is to have a Muslim take over. My point is trying to illustrate for those who are still confused or on the fence about the whole concept of Separation of Church and State. I'm trying to show that by switching the roles of Muslims and Christians in this case. The way people fear what this woman is saying should be the same fear whenever they hear about Prayer in Congress, or the 10 Commandments in Court houses, or God in Secular Schools. Because you see it doesn't matter what Religion your talking about. Those are just the fine details. If you want a country that can provide Equal Protection under the Law for Everyone. Protect Religious Worship for those who choose it and avoid Theocratic rule. You need a Truly Secular Nation. Complete Separation. Otherwise Religious Law will take over. All it takes is a majority and everyone forgetting the importance of that separation.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

I think you mean sectarian

No, I mean Secular.

sec·u·lar/ˈsekyələr/
adjective

denoting attitudes, activities, or other things that have no religious or spiritual basis.
(of clergy) not subject to or bound by religious rule; not belonging to or living in a monastic or other order.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

This thread to it's very core is about the separation of church and state. The "fear" you mention is warranted because certain people take what this woman has said seriously, and you make it into "bigotry" and "hate" when we disagree with her assessments.. We flip on the red light when we see claims that "they" are now the majority, so we should just
shut up, "we are coming!" (The muslims). That's crazy!

And you sit there and agree with this crap? I'm the bigot because I can see through the BS and you can't? Instead, it's all about how Christians have ruined America and need to pay for it?

And you call ME the hater? I'm sick of this crap. I won't continue this convo with you because it is what it is. We simply do not see eye to eye. We never will. There is a great divide happening, and from my viewpoint, you are on the wrong side. Good luck.
edit on 4-10-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

No, you're not hearing me. I'm not agreeing with her at all. What I'm saying is that in a truly secular nation when something like this comes up it's an easy solution.

This woman is asking for a Holiday off. A Holy Day off. Well, in a secular nation you just say, "Sorry lady, but we don't have Holiday (holy days) here because we are Secular. If you want to excuse your kid, go for it. Same if you're Jewish or Christian or whatever. You want it off, take it off then. But what we won't do is make a national Holiday out of any of them, because we are Secular and we don't roll like that!!"

That is the point of being Secular. After all, all she's asking is for a holiday. She didn't say she was going to take over and institute Sharia Law. But, if that is what she meant, really, like a hint, hint, wink, wink to all the other Muslims. Still not a problem because even if they become a Majority, as long as everyone still understands that Separation and secures a secular authority, then there ain't no way in hell it's going to happen.

But the concept has to be clear and understood across the board.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I'm not talking about holidays off, I'm pointing out a much bigger picture. With that said, good luck. We will not agree, so I'm not going to continue this with you, there is simply no point. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

And you sit there and agree with this crap? I'm the bigot because I can see through the BS and you can't? Instead, it's all about how Christians have ruined America and need to pay for it?

And you call ME the hater? I'm sick of this crap. I won't continue this convo with you because it is what it is. We simply do not see eye to eye. We never will. There is a great divide happening, and from my viewpoint, you are on the wrong side. Good luck.

All of that what you typed is all wrong guy. Listen to me carefully because you're making an enemy out of a friend right now.

I'm not calling you a bigot. I'm more on your side than you know, but you're getting all wound up and not seeing it. I'm not saying shut up and take it. Hell no. I don't want you to take it from them or anyone else. Just the opposite. I want you to stand firm against ALL FORMS OF RELIGIOUS AUTHORITY.

The reason people can yell out bigot and all that is because our nation sells the idea of Religious Freedom and Equality but we really favor Christianity. That makes us Hypocrites. So what you have is two choices. Either Celebrate all Religions, which isn't going to ever work because they all hate each other. Or none of them and be Secular. So that means NO RELIGIOUS FAVOR. None at all. Not in school, or court rooms or any Gov. or Official Public Place.

That way nobody get's favored and since nobody gets favored nobody get's to b*tch about not getting their holiday or their Religious whatever. Nobody gets to be special. Everyone get's to do what they want.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I don't get the reasoning in the replies of these topics.

Freedom of religion includes all religion...even the unsavory ones like Christianity and Islam.

Gosh, why can't there be a goddess worship cult where a bunch of great looking chicks start making out with one another in the name of Athena.

Christianity and Islam are just some hateful god fanfiction out for a vengeance.

Still, if these people need a day off to worship their misogynistic hero god they should get it the same as Christians.
edit on 4-10-2015 by OrphanApology because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join