It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rains not seen for 200 YEARS: Two dead, 22million on flood watch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

This is the current Daily Mail graphic.

OMG!
Hurricane Joaquin - a Category 4, 150 mph monster - is heading straight for Great Britain, after sloshing over Ireland!
PREPARE!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Regards especially to our East Coast members in that area. Stay safe.

Hopefully the hurricane path will wind down eventually-doubting it will make it to the UK with anything more than a weak tropical storm or depression-, likely due to raving land, homes and lives at stake as the path is projected.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It's Gods wrath raining down on all the reprobates and long past time for repentance...

It's a crying shame some of the innocent are going to suffer along with the fornicators and idolaters.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And only good CHRISTIANS that are gonna be spared, because they are SPECIAL and all of your other brothers and sister humans are DEFECTIVE and EVIL because they don't believe in your delusional RELIGION! YOU are the just like the TALIBAN!

edit on 4-10-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: NO MORE IDOLS OR GODS AND NO MORE RELIGION.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Sure do sympathize with them. We had 16 people killed so far in our corner of the world the last couple of days from flooding. Here in the south, this happens rather regularly.
www.bbc.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It will still be the hottest year since Ghengis Khan, even though rain cools the air down, and in Buffalo, NY, and the low glens of Scotland, had piles of snow in JUNE.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hurricanes hitting the US do not usually dump over 2 feet of rain so far inland so this is a very unusual event. I had over 9 inches of rain since last night and I'm in western South Carolina.

A 30 mile stretch of I95 is closed. I had my doubts that this was going to be a serious event last night but have become a believer that it is unusual. Now I need to wait for the rain to stop to cut up a large tree that fell in my backyard. I guess it doesn't take much wind to knock down some trees in soaked ground. Actually this tree was slightly split already so it was weak.

Forecast in hardest hit areas is calling for up to another foot of rain in the next day or two.

The good news is that the drought is over in most of South Carolina.
I had been wondering if I should cut down that tree.
I feel lucky I didn't slide into a ditch last night almost hitting a tree in the road. I couldn't stop in time with the wet roads and wasn't thinking a tree would be in the road. Fortunately, the tree top stopped at the edge of the road and I somehow drove on a narrow shoulder and the edge of the road and made it through without damaging my car. Hopefully no one else hit the tree. I had no phone to call anyone. I was almost home and thought everything was good.

Uodate. The sun popped out for a few minutes. I haven't seen that for a few days. Radar still shows rain on 3 sides of the county but here it has stopped.
edit on 4/10/15 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join