It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Existence is strange.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
That would be Rosslyn Chapel in Scotland (suspected home of the true grail) holding the secrets to Jesus's bloodline.

Curious architecture in “Rosslyn Chapel”, what with the “green men” (rebirth symbolism perhaps) sculptures vandalized to hide their true meanings…an apparent stone head of the apprentice, with curious markings on the side of his forehead…And speaking of heads, that whole head worshipping thing (rumour) is a little creepy lol

Oh and the “Apprentice Pillar”, and the story behind it, is rather sad/dark…poor apprentice guy; I suspect there is a deeper hidden meaning behind the story though, that helps to teach a vital lesson…that’s my guess anyway…

Actually I knew the bypass routes innately (if not; have to spend 10 years in deep study); but understood the conceptual idea of the 'tree of life' beforehand, this was just trickery guised as a memory exercise. I recommend those with great heart to take up the challenge of the Quabala, it explains the method for the human/material path to attain the ethereal.

Have you attained it (the Ethereal)…? This covers “Existence is Strange”…Check…

Originally posted by Joecroft
As for knowledge of the Degrees, yes, I’m interested, but where to start…(brand new thread…?)

That would force me to read that other thread to see if the degrees were covered, otherwise its not relevant. Is this a dare?

Force; what a strange notion…you’re not forced to do anything, you’re a free agent, free to come and go as and however you please…

The “brand new thread” suggestion, releases/ed you of any responsibility/obligation (forcedness) to visit/read any particular thread…

Heck, you don’t even need to read any other Masonic ideas/literature on what the degrees are, or might mean/be…you just have to promote/discuss your own ideas/thoughts/teachings learned or otherwise, about them…

Short version: No, this is not a dare…

I don’t do dares, unless you dare me too

My 'wordsmithery' has of late been called or identified as "someone not speaking English as a first language" (handicapped).

Those people haven’t got a clue;…your “wordsmithery ness” is excellent; there’s probably people born in England who can’t wordsmither lol as well as you do…and considering English isn’t even your first language, it’s pretty incredible…IMO

I keep telling them English is my 700th language (give me a break).

Maybe they’re still working through those “How to master your memory” type books, and are really jealous, or they just don’t buy it…(your story, not the books lol)

“700th language” wow, you must be a savant…

I wonder what your first language is…My first language is English…

I can pull out Godzilla, StaPuff man, King Kong and the bronze Immobile Statue of Liberty to PROVE MY POINTS (only as caddies) of course. "Talos' the Titan would have been a good choice to marry the Statue of Liberty/both being made of bronze. One could be my adjutant the other my confident.

Hard to belief that many of these ancient stories passed down for eons, contain ancient secret coded wisdom, just waiting to be deciphered by the diligent seeker…

I think many of those stories revolving around moving metal figures, embodies the idea of the life-force (spirit) within, which drives the machine, to be/come alive…

- JC

edit on 10-10-2015 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft

vhb:
That would be Rosslyn Chapel in Scotland (suspected home of the true grail) holding the secrets to Jesus's bloodline.

Joecroft: Curious architecture in “Rosslyn Chapel”, what with the “green men” (rebirth symbolism perhaps) sculptures vandalized to hide their true meanings…an apparent stone head of the apprentice, with curious markings on the side of his forehead…And speaking of heads, that whole head worshipping thing (rumour) is a little creepy lol

Oh and the “Apprentice Pillar”, and the story behind it, is rather sad/dark…poor apprentice guy; I suspect there is a deeper hidden meaning behind the story though, that helps to teach a vital lesson…that’s my guess anyway..

Have you looked at the pathways yet? There are keys there as to what is depicted sculpturally in the Rosycross temple. I have them and can post them.

vhb: Actually I knew the bypass routes innately (if not; have to spend 10 years in deep study); but understood the conceptual idea of the 'tree of life' beforehand, this was just trickery guised as a memory exercise. I recommend those with great heart to take up the challenge of the Quabala, it explains the method for the human/material path to attain the ethereal.

Joecroft: Have you attained it (the Ethereal)…? This covers “Existence is Strange”…Check…

I have and though not combining (meaning an instant irradiated death) with IT know its nature/intent.

Joecroft: As for knowledge of the degrees; them interested, but where to start…(brand new thread…?)

vhb: That would force me to read that other thread to see if the degrees were covered, otherwise its not relevant. Is this a dare?

Joecroft: Force; what a strange notion…you’re not forced to do anything, you’re a free agent, free to come and go as and however you please… The “brand new thread” suggestion, releases/ed you of any responsibility/obligation (forcedness) to visit/read any particular thread.

It would be common politeness to investigate another thread to not waste anyone's time; if covered why regurgitate it. I have a natural aversion to reading that thread for some reason I cannot identify.

Joecroft: Heck, you don’t even need to read any other Masonic ideas/literature on what the degrees are, or might mean/be…you just have to promote/discuss your own ideas/thoughts/teachings learned or otherwise, about them…Short version: No, this is not a dare…
I don’t do dares, unless you dare me too

Oh ok, I double dare you to dare me.

vhb: My 'wordsmithery' has of late been called or identified as "someone not speaking English as a first language" (handicapped).

Joecroft: Those people haven’t got a clue;…your “wordsmithery ness” is excellent; there’s probably people born in England who can’t wordsmither lol as well as you do…and considering English isn’t even your first language, it’s pretty incredible…IMO

My paws have trouble with the keyboard, no opposable thumbs.

vhb: I keep telling them English is my 700th language (give me a break).

Joecroft: Maybe they’re still working through those “How to master your memory” type books, and are really jealous, or they just don’t buy it…(your story, not the books lol)
“700th language” wow, you must be a savant…
I wonder what your first language is…My first language is English…

I think it was Binary; 1's and 0's. The other languages? easy mimicry.

vhb:
I can pull out Godzilla, StaPuff man, King Kong and the bronze Immobile Statue of Liberty to PROVE MY POINTS (only as caddies) of course. "Talos' the Titan would have been a good choice to marry the Statue of Liberty/both being made of bronze. One could be my adjutant the other my confident.

Joecroft: Hard to belief that many of these ancient stories passed down for eons, contain ancient secret coded wisdom, just waiting to be deciphered by the diligent seeker…
I think many of those stories revolving around moving metal figures, embodies the idea of the life-force (spirit) within, which drives the machine, to be/come alive…
- JC

They did survive INTACT as coded messages by many cultures. Moving machines at this point describes the potential of AI to a tee. Hints here and there.. all over the place (Jason and the Argonauts 1963;Talos, the Titan) an example of an IDEAform insert watched by paying customers, secret education as a filmed Hollywood epic movie. Brilliant.
edit on 10-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Have you looked at the pathways yet? There are keys there as to what is depicted sculpturally in the Rosycross temple. I have them and can post them.

“Pathways”, “Keys” hmmm…YES!, you should post them, but not here…what we need is a new thread topic, unless you think it fits into “existence is strange”…

I have and though not combining (meaning an instant irradiated death) with IT know its nature/intent.

Aha “none combining”; kinda like the Wile E Coyote vs Road Runner…

Oh ok, I double dare you to dare me.

Ok, I dare you to discuss the/your knowledge of the degrees; you can choose the location…it’s the least I can do lol

My paws have trouble with the keyboard, no opposable thumbs.

Yes, some will grasp it while other’s will not…

They did survive INTACT as coded messages by many cultures. Moving machines at this point describes the potential of AI to a tee. Hints here and there.. all over the place (Jason and the Argonauts 1963;Talos, the Titan) an example of an IDEAform insert watched by paying customers, secret education as a filmed Hollywood epic movie. Brilliant.

Yeah and there's “Clash of the Titans” too, written by the same guy (Beverly Cross) featuring Bubo (the mechanical owl), although the original myth vs Cross’s version, has quite a few differences/additions…

- JC

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft
Lets do this with humor; not old school "harrump harrump" masonic nose bleeds (some will get it some not). Back and forth would be fun; reminding me of a good debate regarding an ideology, (cough, laugh) just for fun. Take on Masonic tradition without giving the secrets away; (how do we do this) like reading or interpreting Psalms (your idea about the poetry to others--GOOD LUCK). "Clash of the Titans" is a classic (love that mechanical OWL). This place is supposed to be a Walt Disney World (God as its totally unaware live action human creation that describes itself) carnival experience. We take it too seriously. Its just a ride.
edit on 13-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Lets do this with humor; not old school "harrump harrump" masonic nose bleeds (some will get it some not).

Yeah, humour I can do…I can activate Croft wacky humour mode, while simultaneously reciting various scriptural/religious texts/books, to back up “my/their” claims/theories…

Back and forth would be fun; reminding me of a good debate regarding an ideology, (cough, laugh) just for fun.

Hmmm back and forth; like when we first interacted here on ATS; the laid back approach, with good material and knowledge thrown in, but with a touch of comedy to boot…sounds ok to me…

Take on Masonic tradition without giving the secrets away; (how do we do this) like reading or interpreting Psalms (your idea about the poetry to others--GOOD LUCK).

Yeah, talk in parables/wordsmithery; follow the Essene traditions; become like a Hooka Smoking Caterpillar…dispensing/cloaking wisdom in allegory and vivid imagery….

"Clash of the Titans" is a classic (love that mechanical OWL). This place is supposed to be a Walt Disney World (God as its totally unaware live action human creation that describes itself) carnival experience. We take it too seriously. Its just a ride.

Funny how the owls name is Bubo (pronounce boo-bow) sounds like “boo boo”, aka, waking up using wisdom; with the Owl of course being symbolic of Wisdom…

Peace…

- JC

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Try proclaiming "I AM" omnipresent, but each instance you swing your omniscience toward absolute non-existence, it self-annihilates because your consideration of "it" made "it" an "it", so it's no longer a pure non-existence.

How the heck can omnipresence be true to the definition of the word if occupation of absolute non-existence is not true?

This sux.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
originally posted by: tkwasny

tkwasny: Try proclaiming "I AM" omnipresent, but each instance you swing your omniscience toward absolute non-existence, it self-annihilates because your consideration of "it" made "it" an "it", so it's no longer a pure non-existence.

You mean taking a big swing at the psychiatric field of medicine. Self annihilating only because you doubted/questioned yourself (your premise is true; IT did make another better version/model of Itself).

tkwasny: How the heck can omnipresence be true to the definition of the word if occupation of absolute non-existence is not true?
This sux.

Requires hazardous duty pay; insist upon it if you can locate your creators which could be perceived as your oppressors.
edit on 14-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The problem is only there when you see God as seperate from yourself. This describes how I see it:

God is Pure Light without darkness:

"This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all." - 1 John 1:5

When we Love, we are in The Light. Darkness is the lack of Love:

"He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes." - 1 John 2:9-11

The purpose is to live one with God (Light/Love) because God (Light/Love) is The Reason (Word/Logos). Love is The Reason and Love is The True Love.

"No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us." - 1 John 4:12

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:7-8

So, Love (God/Light) is The Purpose (Logos/The Word). With Love, we are in The Light and it shines from within with Glory.

"Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." - Luke 17:21

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." - Matthew 5:16

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join