It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And now THE possible REASON for these shootings!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
They are not going to come for your guns, guys. Relax.

This issue was addressed yesterday and it's being being blown in to Alex Jones-like proportions.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mileslusso
I don't believe this is the reason for these I can't go that crazy. But without a doubt this is the agenda. I just saw a tweet in which Ban Ki Moon wishes the U.S. "To take the necessary action to prevent more gun crime."

Honestly does it really matter if we have guns or not? This country had turned to garbage and all you gun guys just talk talk talk. Like what is the point of fighting so hard to keep guns if you're too big of pansies to ever use them.

You oath keepers are like store security guards at a bar telling everyone how tough you are while your store has been getting robbed every day for years. You're jokes.

Yes, the Oathkeepers and militias in this country are a joke. They have become "clubs", not unlike a motorcycle club, for gun owners. They have nice toys, but lack the knowledge of the constitution and the balls to do what a militia is supposed to do.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I don't believe this is the reason for these I can't go that crazy. But without a doubt this is the agenda. I just saw a tweet in which Ban Ki Moon wishes the U.S. "To take the necessary action to prevent more gun crime."

Honestly does it really matter if we have guns or not? This country had turned to garbage and all you gun guys just talk talk talk. Like what is the point of fighting so hard to keep guns if you're too big of pansies to ever use them.

You oath keepers are like store security guards at a bar telling everyone how tough you are while your store has been getting robbed every day for years. You're jokes.

LOL....as if responsible law-abiding gun owners are chomping at the bit to go out and, as you put it, "use them". Quiet responsible calmness and focus along with safety considerations are the traits of the average American gun owner. You don't need them till you need them. Patience, information, watchfulness, readiness, and silence.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mileslusso

AH so we as vets may deferto YOUR judgment WHEN should shoot, keep wearing the clown make up kid.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
WHO are you to say that anyway?
Are YOU trained to fight or are you just another talking head?
edit on 2-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

LOL....as if responsible law-abiding gun owners are chomping at the bit to go out and, as you put it, "use them". Quiet responsible calmness and focus along with safety considerations are the traits of the average American gun owner. You don't need them till you need them. Patience, information, watchfulness, readiness, and silence.

Exactly. I thank god my forefathers weren't as cowardly as yall.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

WELL if you want to get technical I SUUPOSE we should capture and destroy YOU and those who think like you.
HOW about THEM balls.
YOU are neither qualified nor CAPABLE of judging engagements at all

NO ACTIVISTS are as we CLEARLY see by this administrations incredible incompetance.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You sound like a hot head. Most American gun owners are not hot heads. That does not mean they won't take action when it is required.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
WHO are you to say that anyway?
Are YOU trained to fight or are you just another talking head?

By trained to fight I assume you mean didn't go to college, joined the military, get shot at for no reason, watch from the other side of the world while my homeland was invaded, sit idly while drones fly over my county's head and the middle class financially raped while claiming to and being paid to protect America from all enemies foreign and domestic? No that's all you.

And seriously man don't act like the military is some bastIan of badasss freaks. For the most part it's society's rejects.
edit on 2-10-2015 by Mileslusso because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

WELL if you want to get technical I SUUPOSE we should capture and destroy YOU and those who think like you.

Even though it varies a bit from state to state, that is no where near the mandate or purpose of a militia.

HOW about THEM balls.

That's not balls. That's ignorance and stupidity.

YOU are neither qualified nor CAPABLE of judging engagements at all

How do you know what I am capable of judging? That is one of the biggest problems with many militia members. They think that because they are a member that they are somehow more qualified or trained than many private citizens. Which is a great fallacy.

NO ACTIVISTS are as we CLEARLY see by this administrations incredible incompetance.

So this all goes full circle back to Obama? Figures. How stupid can this get?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You sound like a hot head. Most American gun owners are not hot heads. That does not mean they won't take action when it is required.

You sound like a coward. Action was required years ago. You lost. We all did. But at least I know my role and don't live in delusion.

You'll go to your grave saying you'll take action when required. I promise.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

YES to the idea expressed, NO to your childish intelligence on the subject(Yet again)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You sound like a hot head. Most American gun owners are not hot heads. That does not mean they won't take action when it is required. And no I don't believe you'll ever do anything. You'll go to your grave saying you'll take action when needed. I promise.

You sound like a coward. Action was required years ago. You lost. We all did. But at least I know my role and don't live in delusion.

Sadly, you are correct. The time for action in which the militias, and individual citizens, should have stood-up to keep our republic in line came and went long ago. We've gone so far down that road that I fear the ability to stand against tyrannical government has long past.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

What I am saying is that the ---ism is going to take the place of the ---ist. The 'extremism' is going to be the social condition that allows a government agency and/or outside forces to be authorized and implemented.

And what I am saying is since 9/11 that door has been open. This is sadly nothing new in our nation. Just another day and another public place shot up.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Not to mention how much that tyrannical gov would out gun us.

I don't think it is to late, just don't think going to the guns is the answer at this point.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
(The below is just a theory, and not a response to any particular OP post, or member reply. So ignore punctuation.. Like question marks,,..)

I think this even goes FAR FAR beyond SSRI's.
Lone gunman.
Targeted mind control using NSA, CIA, NRO, FBI, OSI, within special access programs. Social engineering teams in a military domestic theater of operations.
Find and pinpoint possible loners for future implementation in any social engineering scenario.
They already are known to operate overseas in pursuit of US missions and goals using all sorts of tools, drugs, electronics, etc.
Think they wouldn't be put to use in the home land?
Fast and Furious was a slip up that wasn't expected to expose their covert agenda.

What has changed since then? A hunkering down and a tripled effort at keeping it off the books.

It's also non partisan.
Threaten government shutdown,
The other side caves in,
Gets a vote call, "we did what we could"
Rinse and repeat.

(I had spent 45 minutes on this same theory in another post with much more enlightening details, but that thread was closed when I hit the submit button.)

edit on 2-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I have READ your posts THAT'S how.
You are a dellusional Prog ,they are NOT warriors of any kind just useful tools who like accuse US of having been.
I would say to your last question THAT would de[pend on how far you attempt to go to convince is of your false narrate...befoe you resort to a deflection or some other form of lousy debate tactic.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

This issue was addressed yesterday and it's being being blown in to Alex Jones-like proportions.

Um, we are a long way past that one.

Can I get a 4X4 winch and pull you up to the present?

Obama and company were already giddy with gun control ideas before the victims blood had even dropped to room temp.

They had the trumpets sounding before the media even had all the details practiced and not conflicting, but I don't think they made it there yet.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I have READ your posts THAT'S how.
You are a dellusional Prog ,they are NOT warriors of any kind just useful tools like accuse US of having been.

I am many things. You know nothing about the person I am and you are saying that my ability to defend myself or this country is evident in my personal political beliefs?

That is delusional. That is a slap in the face to the WARRIORS in our military that may disagree with your political beliefs, yet fight and die for your right to believe it.

I would say to your last question THAT would de[pend on how far you attempt to go to convince is of your false narrate...befoe you resort to a deflection or some other for of lousy debate tactic.

What narrative? I've only given my opinion on the matter. You're the one that has made it clear that this entire issue boils down to politics. That's sad, ignorant and insulting.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: introvert

Um, we are a long way past that one.

Can I get a 4X4 winch and pull you up to the present?

Obama and company were already giddy with gun control ideas before the victims blood had even dropped to room temp.

They had the trumpets sounding before the media even had all the details practiced and not conflicting, but I don't think they made it there yet.

Really? What have they done to take away firearms or to restrict our ability to acquire?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join