It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany: Almost daily ethnic or religiously motivated violent conflicts among refugees.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kemal
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I wonder how Turkey can feed ~2 million refugeens on the border (which is not as safe as the countryside in Germany ..) and give them a home and Germany can't?

In Turkey the refugees live in tents and its not that cold down there in the winter. In Germany its getting quite cold and so we must have enough buildings where refugees can live. Sadly there are not enough. Its said the stream of refugees will continue for many years in that rate, or even higher. How should one country handle that?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Merkel is nuts to invite the dregs of the ME to live in Germany. She singlehandedly destroyed the country.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Or to attack the refugees by blocking their access to Europe.

Blocking is a defensive approach. Who´s attacking whom?

Best in my opinion would be to help restore peace and prosperity in the refugees' homecountries. If this would only be possible by helping Assad to stay in power, so be it. It would be the lesser evil. Same goes for Afghanistan, Irak, etc.

Good Opinion. Sounds easier than it is. Not happening anytime soon.

They are coming. We can't shoot them. We can't stop them. We can only help them, here and in their homecountries.

I agree. How would you do that? In some world regions help was given for decades. Not much has changed. Sometimes problems just can´t be solved it seems.
edit on 2-10-2015 by MeanMinistry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen
that's why i said take women and children only!

when will the west stop thinking "we are gentle and polite - therefore every other culture and being on the earth is too!"?

no money for our own population but strangers who oppose our ethics and morals are welcomed en masse. yay

They have been told under the threat of inciting a bad, bad world, that the immigrant, will see the greatness of the culture and renounce the religion in 5-10- or even 20 years down the road, and everything will integrate and all will be glorious.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Looks like the refugees are once again victims. But this happens when THIS happens:

Still, despite this comparatively welcoming environment, where 202,815 new asylum seekers registered in 2014 - with another 400,000 applications anticipated this year, there's been an uptick in anti-immigrant attacks in the country.

*SNIP*

Pew Research Center’s spring 2014 Global Attitudes survey found that 44 per cent of Germans want their country to allow fewer migrants to enter, and 33 per cent have an unfavorable view of Muslims in Germany – a rate higher than those recorded in France and the United Kingdom.
america.aljazeera.com...

Merkel is insane! Talk about changing the dynamics and makeup of a country.

GRILLENBURG, Germany—This village of 114 people deep in the pine forest near the Czech border has no supermarket, no police station, and next to no public transit. But the locals learned recently that their population is set to get a dramatic boost: Government officials are converting the village’s disused forestry school into a shelter for 80 refugees.

“They are making asses of us all,” said longtime resident Edwin Jasmann, 71, voicing anger at the government and fear of how life in this sleepy place will change. “The crime rate will rise far above what GRILLENBURG, Germany—This village of 114 people deep in the pine forest near the Czech border has no supermarket, no police station, and next to no public transit. But the locals learned recently that their population is set to get a dramatic boost: Government officials are converting the village’s disused forestry school into a shelter for 80 refugees.
*SNIP*
Last year, 626,065 refugees filed asylum claims in the European Union, a 44% increase from 2013. Most were Syrians, and nearly a third of the total came to Germany. An even bigger rise is likely this year

www.wsj.com...

I would SERIOUSLY consider moving to Madagascar. Well, unless they start shipping refugees there.

edit on 2-10-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
If this is indeed the case and all the is said is really going on,from this to people having to give up long time homes, very sad but at the same time it will only pander to the elites in the end. I feel for the people on either side who are to be used up. Hmm, sounds like history does repeat itself not always in the same manner, but the people always lose for sure.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
What?

Muslims acting violently?

This can't possibly be true. It must be right wing propaganda.

What? Muslims raping children rampantly in the camps? Muslims urinating on non-accompanied women and children in the camps? This must also be right wing propaganda.

What? Elderly pensioners literally thrown out of their homes so muslims can take their place? What? Groups of female joggers refusing to continue their love of fitness due to groups of jobless muslim men just 'hanging around' in the parks and forests where female joggers frequent?
This must surely be all falsified information propagated by the right wing.

Us liberals aren't dumb enough to believe any of that. We KNOW that ALL of the muslim refugees are loving, grateful, hard working, loving, peaceful, tolerant people who will NEVER disrespect anyone else's culture, beliefs, traditions and values.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kemal

It is very naive to think that these are genuine refugees fighting a war zone... The official statistics are that 75% are men in their 20s-30s, ISIS have said it numerous times that they are planning on bringing Jihadists to Europe... In fact, ISIS fighters have already been identified across Europe, taking selfie pictures on borders crossings... Muslim preachers are calling for conquest and demographic change in Europe because "Europeans have lost their ability to breed".

More official statistics: Only 1 out of 5 of the refugees are from Syria... Many people from all over Asia, Africa and the Middle East are dumping their passports and claim they are from Syria.

Most of the refugees wish to go to Germany, UK and Sweden, and won't settle for any less.

You might not know it, but you are the one serving TPTB... I do believe that the majority of the people crossing are in fact refugees, but there is a deadly minority within them. This is an obvious, well planned ticking bombing serving the NWO.
edit on 3-10-2015 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2015 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

You don't get it, do you? The IS plays a game. They actually want people IN their territory so that there are less airstrikes because IS tactic is to live WITHIN the people. Once they are all gone, they stand no chance. That's why IS came up with this, so that Europe sends them back to the Levant.

Oh my God,

"75% are men in their 20s-30s"

I can only facepalm to your nonsense and your sooooo official statistics that are made up.

i.imgflip.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I can only facepalm the fact you accuse us military personnel of running a child prostitution ring in germany and provide no proof.

I haven't commented on the situation with the immigrants because as a us serviceman in germany it's not my place to comment, since I'm just a guest in this nice country.
It's up to Germans to handle their country.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Here's one German's take...

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

We will let time decide which of the predictions were right, but matter of fact is... Muslims are not assimilating well in Europe. And regardless of Muslims, when you have such big waves of immigration... Obviously they are gonna stick together, right?

There are currently about 50+ no-go zones in Sweden alone, most of them are populated with Muslims immigrants... But there's no connection, i'm just a damn racist for speaking up facts.

Enjoy being culturally enriched.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy the truth. I'm sure you'll keep denying it, no matter what. Oh by the way. You're not a guest in this country. None of us Germans want you to be here. If we had the choice (-> fake democracy) we would kick you out of our, indeed nice, country at any second.

a reply to: ~Lucidity

sums up our German view.

edit on 3-10-2015 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I don't understand why leaders would plan to bring in immigrants, and then be unprepared to know what to do with them. Makes no sense.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
When the first suicide attack happens, we will see how far removed germans are from their nazi roots.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I think it is a given that when you try to assimilate that many people into an already established culture there are going to be issues, unless those coming in are willing to simply give up their own beliefs for the hosting country.

I am having to deal with things like this right now in my personal life. My daughter by my Ex can't eat pork at her house now because of my ex's new husband. She has loved sausage and bacon her whole life and doesn't understand. That is just one person that is now affecting 2 families. She complains and now feels odd eating it at my house. Can I do anything about it? Not really because I have no say at their house, but it does irk me because now she feels bad about eating it. And that is one simple thing that you would not think someone would get upset over.

So you compound that with thousands coming into a new area with completely different ideas and wanting to be able to do the things or practice the things they did before, but in an environment that is already settled and set in it's ways.

The immigrants are the ones that need to change, not the existing culture. I don't see any good coming from trying to please the immigrants. If they want to do what they have always done then they should stay where they have always been. Not hard to see when it is actually happening in your personal life.

I would not expect someone to take my family in and change their lifestyle because mine is different.....I would expect the opposite, they tell me the rules and I an either abide by them or leave.

I am sure my point of view is not the popular one, but I am not here to be popular.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Man, much respect I don't have the heart for that, just thinking about it makes me nauseous the urge to pick up the sword and solve problems with direct blows is to strong in me, I'm not sure I want to be changed or re educated away from that, so I settle with as soon as I can I am getting away from everything and going to the mountains, where I love. My children can visit me there and not talk about their new "brothers" or the other guy. I'm still bitter though.

(post by projectbane removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I tried the video, honestly did... But I've been here about 8 months so my German couldn't keep up.

If there is hatred towards American service members, I'm not seeing it in North Westphalia. I have yet to have a bad interaction with the locals or the refugees.

If you have info on the pedophile ring pm it to me and I'll take it to the local ig office.

Don't know the statue of limitations but I'm willing to ask the questions.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Man brother I miss it, you are so lucky screw what the nay Sayers have to say, check this out go hop one the I.C.E make sure it's on a four day weekend don't tell no one you are going and take a trip to Amsterdam you will not regret it. If you engage in illicit activity drink a # ton of water and prayer you aren't in the 10% come formation. Better yet go find some underground drum and bass clubs I know of a bunch in Bavaria, live it up you are one of the fortunates who get to see the world like I did. Have a good time be safe don't let the Turks catch you alone at night stumbling through the German streets and if you do find yourself in that position, be ready to fight rock n roll. Cheers

Ps if you meet a girl named Julia junker don't fall in love bad idea brother just get it while the gettings good lol!
edit on 3-10-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join