It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany: Almost daily ethnic or religiously motivated violent conflicts among refugees.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The situation amongst newly arrived refugees in Germany is boiling up. Almost every day there are violent events. The politicians and the MSM at least starting to report on these things more openly. The months before it was politicaly correct to filter everything out, what bad things some of the refugees might bring to Europe. Mainly this is due trough our Nazi-Past. We germans do know about the responsibility we have because of that time. To much suffering we brought over europe in WW2. But know the attitude to say nothing about refugees is reconsidered more and more by the german public. People couldn´t do this in the past because they were accused to be a Nazi if they criticize certain behavior. Criticism is pronounced by many germans, with roots from italy, turkey, russia, northern africa and so on. People from families that lived for generations here now. Who brought their piece of culture to germany, without denying ours.

Police union warns of escalation The union president Rainer Wendt speaks in the "Bild" newspaper from the "danger that the situation falls not only on the border but also in the refugee camps out of control". It'll be in many places "very targeted and well prepared almost daily to ethnic or religiously motivated violent conflicts". If it were not just about jostling. Asylum seekers went to part with homemade weapons at each other. "Since young testosterone-driven men thresh in literally one another," says Wendt.

Link to quote above

Furthermore

"The chairman of the Central Council of Jews in Germany, Josef Schuster, fears an influx of Muslim refugees with an anti-Semitic attitude. "Many Syrians and Arab descent immigrants have grown up in an environment in which Israel hostility and anti-Semitism is a common practice," he said in a radio interview with Hessischer Rundfunk (hr). Here also the Muslim associations and community are called upon to integrate the immigrants into German society."

Link to quote above

So what to do? There is no easy answer to this. I think this will climax in a lot of trouble, latest in the winter times, when its going to be too cold for the refugees. Germany has already not enough appartmens to house them properly.
edit on 2-10-2015 by MeanMinistry because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Looks like Germany will have to throw out a lot more nurses from there city owned apartments, to house the emigrants, like nurse Bettina Halby, 51 years old, how nice for her.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Germany should not be shackled by the guilt of WW2. That is long gone. Russia/Soviet suffer no guilt for invading repressing half of Europe.

The current state of immigration is a disaster waiting to happen. European culture will ends up being compromised and negatively impacted by immigrants who have no cultural understanding of Europe. I fear for Germany. Too may do-gooder politicians embarking on an experiment that will fail.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Germany should not be shackled by the guilt of WW2. That is long gone. Russia/Soviet suffer no guilt for invading repressing half of Europe.

The Germans started both World Wars, last century. The Soviets "invaded" Europe to defeat the Third Reich. They held it to protect their borders form ally armies occupying western Europe at the end of the 2nd world war. Now it looks like their fears are coming true, NATO is expanding into the vacuum left by the fall of the Soviets.

There is no such thing as "Russia/Soviet", (edit) the "Soviets" are the ones long gone.

Que Cold War rhetoric…
edit on 2-10-2015 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=19879141]The Germans started both World Wars, last century. The Soviets "invaded" Europe to defeat the Third Reich.

The Soviets invaded Poland. The Soviets ended up invading and occupying eastern Europe. The crimes committed by Stalin and his ilk need no mention in this thread. Yes, they helped defeat Nazism, but they also repressed nations for decades after the event.

Hey ho.

Germany is a liberal society and I wonder what will happen when they need to compromise freedoms to satiate the demands of a new wave of people who come from countries where women and civil liberties are ignored.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MeanMinistry

So what to do? There is no easy answer to this. I think this will climax in a lot of trouble, latest in the winter times, when its going to be too cold for the refugees. Germany has already not enough appartmens to house them properly.

Nothing, that's what we Krauts -and mainly Merkel- can do best: nix merkeln.

Right-wing incidents are still more prevalent: The German Interior Ministry reported recently that the far-right accounted for most politically motivated crimes with 17,042 acts in 2013, down 3.3% from 2012. The vast majority of those crimes were not of violence but of "propaganda," such as displaying the swastika or other banned symbols. Violent crimes by these groups dropped less than 1% to 837.

Yet, leftist crimes rose 40% to 8,673 acts in 2013, nearly half of which were property damage. Violent crimes by leftists rose 28% to 1,659 – largely altercations with police and right-wing groups during demonstrations..

www.usatoday.com...

2 violent attacks from Neo-Nazis every day and 4 from lefties, but these are old figures. I think we are at 3 or 4 by now, there were a lot incidents last year, mainly burning housings from asylum-seekers. If we would take all those cases of 'psychological warfare' into account, we would get 46 incidents each day. 46, not 42. Chew on that.

I think if anything should be done, I would suggest to build more housings for asylum-seekers far away from right-winger centers like Saxony, where we have most of all those refugees. Failed politics to the brink of insanity, as they didn't build enough during the last years - thanks to austerity cuts.

This refugee-crisis is nothing new. They arrived in Greece, Spain and Italy for years now, nothing peculiar surprising about it.

edit on 2-10-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
that's why i said take women and children only!

when will the west stop thinking "we are gentle and polite - therefore every other culture and being on the earth is too!"?

no money for our own population but strangers who oppose our ethics and morals are welcomed en masse. yay

(post by Mileslusso removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

I 'earned' my eviction notice due to some serious issues with my company, which wasn't my fault either. Nobody whines for me though.

We've had two cases like the one you mentioned by now, where the municipality needs their room back. It's not as if we were evicted out of our private flats, these are exceptions due to the issues with overcrowded housings elsewhere. What is the state supposed to do now, of course they created this situation and will be sued for this. I'm pretty sure about that.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
GOD DAMN IT! Stop posting LIES about refugees in Germany already! God damn it, I can't hear it anymore. How dumb can you folks be? Sorry man. Come to Germany and see it for yourselves. My Lord give them some 'deny ignorance' mentality...

By the way, I want you Americans to remember where your ancestors came from and how you treated REAL Americans... all you can do is point with fingers. If you people are afraid of children and women fleeing from war, then I don't know if you are man or a bunch of fear mongerers serving TPTB.

By the way. The husband of my cousin is a police officer (and veteran) here in Germany. AND GUESS WHAT: US soldiers that are stationed here do statistically more trouble than the refugees here. YOUR soldiers act as if they are the kings at night clubs and brawl whenever they can, act rude towards German policemen and women. Unfortunately, the media doesn't report this. You people are the biggest hypocrites....

I feel sorry for my fellow Americans. Your folks are getting more and more ignorant.
edit on 2-10-2015 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kemal

Give the monkey sugar, my dear Kraut_ish brother under this Merkel-Troika!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Germany is a liberal society and I wonder what will happen when they need to compromise freedoms to satiate the demands of a new wave of people who come from countries where women and civil liberties are ignored.

Germans are self centered. I know, I'm half German, my grandfather fought in both world wars on the eastern front, was stationed in Eastern Poland during the German occupation and was a card carrying member of the Nazi party.

What will happen to any foreign nationals that are assimilated into foreign lands? They stick together, forming their own little communities where they carry on their own cultural traditions, more or less.

I live on the West coast US all we got is China town, Latino town, German town, etc.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kemal
GOD DAMN IT! Stop posting LIES about refugees in Germany already! God damn it, I can't hear it anymore. How dumb can you folks be? Sorry man. Come to Germany and see it for yourselves. My Lord give them some 'deny ignorance' mentality...

Nobody is afraid from women and children. Fact is most of the proven violent events are started by men, as 75% of all refugees are men. So, who is lying?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Personally I don't give a shat about Germany at all. Just know when it goes down I'll be here with a slight twinkle in my eye thinking I told those liberals.

edit on 2-10-2015 by Mileslusso because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mileslusso

Personally I don't give a shat about Germany at all. Just know when it goes down I'll be here with a slight twinkle in my eye thinking I told those liberals.

Why that hateful? Don't you care about the innocent children and women who live here?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

link

It is true, I was stationed in schweinfurt Germany, if there is a bar and Americans present we all know there is a fight. Mostly against U.S. and the Turkish population that was in 07 so I'm sure the demographics are changing.

a roommate of mine named Carmack fell in love with a German woman, she was always in the room with him, he would ask for money and I'd give it to him because he loved her and spent every dime he had on her. He switched rooms and eventually his new roommate ended up balling his girlfriend while he was at work, this was a mistake because Carmack was a supply guy and had direct access to our weapons and ammunition.

so upon finding out (nothing stays secret in the military ever,especially the infantry everyone's #ing everyone that's just the nature of the morbidity) Carmack went and got a m4 loaded it and went marching down the barracks hall to kill his roommate, now it may have been a stroke of luck, or a magic man in the sky thing, but his roommate was called for a surprise detail, and was not in the barracks likely it saved his life.

So what does Carmack do? Well he gets in his car and brings the weapon drives off base to his girlfriends home and ties her and her mother up, now the story is fuzzy at this point. However they got loose somehow and called the politzie and they surrounded the house with helicopters and police so Carmack like a true soldier he was takes his weapon runs out in an open field and gets gunned down by a police sniper, he was attached to our infantry unit. The news people were all over base we were told we could not talk or we would be court martial, I think I can find the story in Stars and Stripes somewhere. Hmm I forgot my point in telling you all this meh whatever.

Here's another link, so it turns out this woman had been doing this to other men years prior and one spoke out about it, here's the link.
link
edit on 2-10-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MeanMinistry

originally posted by: Kemal

Nobody is afraid from women and children. Fact is most of the proven violent events are started by men, as 75% of all refugees are men. So, who is lying?

Yeah. But it's utter bull# to say that refugees are causing sooooooooo much trouble. Better take an eye on FOREIGN soldiers on our soil and the nazi scum as well as PKK scum that burn down refugee centres, mosques etc. Just admit it: you do know the refugees are a minor problem. You just can't accept Muslims (that some of you fashists claim to be against our morals and ethics) fleeing from death by weapons (made in Germany, USA, Russia) to Germany to study and live a life like you and me, can you?

a reply to: TechniXcality

Wow, that's f* up. Thanks for telling. There are people/whistleblowers here in Bavaria that claim that they were forced child prostitutes who also 'worked' in the US bases here in Bavaria/Germany. You won't find that on the media either. I once witnessed two drunk American soldiers in the tram bullying and hitting a helpless middle-eastern looking guy. It's ridiculous to say that r-e-f-u-g-e-e-s are f* up the so 'perfect' German society.

originally posted by: Mileslusso

and I just know when it goes down I'll be here with a slight twinkle in my eye thinking 'what a hypocrit, now he is fleeing from war himself...'

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well, we have now about 500.000 refugees from the last 6 weeks alone.

If you take in account the usual amount of as*holes, egoists, radicals, misogynists and other human scum I and you would find in our normal environment, it is easy to see that under those 500.000 people there will be enough of those, too.

Add in mass camps for refugees, of course only limited ressources for everyone (provided by the government and normal people) and the constant amount of stress from the journey, stress from having to wait while having nothing to do (while decreasing the stress caused by the travel), and you get a perfect mixture of possible breakdowns in peoples nerves.

And if there are young men in that crowd, which they are, they might and will get restless. Which is a cause for the German government to increase efforts to shorten the time for stay-in-Germany-applications, to relieve some of that crowd-induced stress in the refugees.

We are under a large current of refugees, but believe us: we will not stop caring. Whoever wants to spread hate, fear and panic, is a person with a very controversial idea of how the world should go on: all refugees should leave, or at least at once behave like a person who lived in peace for his/her whole life.

This is not the situation we face and will face for months, maybe years to come.

The refugees will come.

We have some choices: to accept it and continue to try to help the refugees to the best of our possiblities.
Or to attack the refugees by blocking their access to Europe.

Best in my opinion would be to help restore peace and prosperity in the refugees' homecountries. If this would only be possible by helping Assad to stay in power, so be it. It would be the lesser evil. Same goes for Afghanistan, Irak, etc.

They are coming. We can't shoot them. We can't stop them. We can only help them, here and in their homecountries.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Exactly. Also take in mind, that most of them lost relatives and all their properties at home and on the journey to Europe probably atleast one comrade/friend and a family member.

I wonder how Turkey can feed ~2 million refugeens on the border (which is not as safe as the countryside in Germany ..) and give them a home and Germany can't? Ofcourse we can. Better focus on humanitarian stuff for once in Germany instead of wasting all our taxes for care packages to safe banks just so they can give us our own money with interests back.

(I'm not saying there are no bad refugees. But you gotta give them a chance. If they were 'tough and dangerous men' they would've fought in Syria, wouldn't they?)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join