It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States Major General Blows The Whistle On What They Really Found On Mars

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas
The problem is; the information can no longer be contained. This is a world wide phenomenon. No .gov can fully restrict the information recorded and then shared via facebook or other public forums by "innocent observers". Its only going to get worse with the proliferation of IPADs, Smart Phones sold: instant gratification as far as photographing/documenting real time events. The genie has left the bottle (if not already done so). Will the genie land 'magic carpet style' on the White House lawn? I am hoping first contact will be the middle eastern portal: 'the temple mount/dome of the rock' perhaps Mecca. I could be wrong; may introduce itself in a wasteland; Bikini Island.
edit on 14-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Its only going to get worse with the proliferation of IPADs, Smart Phones sold: instant gratification as far as photographing/documenting real time events. The genie has left the bottle (if not already done so). Will the genie land 'magic carpet style' on the White House lawn?

Hmmm... Here's what I've noticed. Now everybody has a high res camera, but somehow we have hardly seen any new high quality photographs and videos of ETs or even just really good UFO's. People just recycle the same old junk.

On the other hand, now we see innumerable videos of cops acting like strutting douchebag assholes.

I dunno about any of that Roswell business, but #, N.W.A. was right all along. I mean I don't condone riots, but... I understand.
edit on 15-10-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
a reply to: mbkennel

Thats not a hard thing to answer in the level of conspiracy. In a scientific level, I am not an electronic engineer to give you a valid answer.

An example is photography, infrared photography banned suddenly before film photography ended. The reason I know from people who actually used it, is the paranormal thing, or else ultradimensonal thing. If you ever tried to capture infrared early in the morning, just before the sun comes up... You could get amazing results in your films.. Never tried it myself.

Technology is crafted by them for us, in the way not to be easy get these things in your film, or memory card. At the same time, as technology advances, everything you do with such devices, is known to them instantly. These new phones and ipads, send everything in their centrals correct?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
That is very interesting; I hadn't thought of our technology coming from a future that handicaps the result of a digital image perhaps not registering. Film is definitely different; (personally prefer it regarding capturing sharpness of image). It is remarkable what now can be captured using the right equipment to "see" the ultraviolet light spectrums (and others) including capturing words from another dimension out of white noise. You answered MBkennel as well.

edit on 15-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
a reply to: vethumanbeing
An example is photography, infrared photography banned suddenly before film photography ended.

I'm open to looking at a source on that claim but I can't believe that. Banned by who? And how would that have been enforced?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I ve read about infrared in a photographic forum, as I studied photography in the past. Cant remember where because its many years. The reason I said early in the morning, is not because entities or beings are touring our world during that hours, its because of the climax early in the morning, very wet and the light conditions.

The following is offtopic, but here is an image of mine with a digital camera (raw capture). www.abovetopsecret.com...

This white fog in the background was not visible in my photoshoot with naked eyes, but only in the capture. I picked some flowers as a background to get a nice colorful bokeh, but I got a white glowing fog instead.... Nobody can explain it till today and some people thing that I made that fx with manual means.. like fog machine, its ridicules. Never done spook hunt myself. I did macro photograpy that day and that means this fog is very tiny. I speculate myself that this is an orb captured in macro!! hahaha

But this orb or thing, wanted it to be captured, because the % to capture something like that in macro (?) is astronomical. And in my perspective this fog also shapes a skull.
edit on 16-10-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

having had several 'interesting' experiences, I was either unable to snap a shot because I was running or unable to move, or the experience was so fast that there was no way I could have photographed anything.

As nocorruptionallowed states, some people are just too programmed to think in a certain way and too entrenched in their beliefs that bind them to a fixed viewpoint..unfortunately I think it would take their own paranormal experiences to really shake their ingrained beliefs to allow their minds the flexibility of looking beyond their fixed viewpoints.

Maybe someday in the future we will all wear recording devices all the time....like a go pro embedded in your forehead
...still don't know if the camera would show some of the things I have definitely seen.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: mesososo

having had several 'interesting' experiences, I was either unable to snap a shot because I was running or unable to move, or the experience was so fast that there was no way I could have photographed anything.

what kind of experiences... and what do you mean by saying I was running or unable to move...? Any examples?
In most conditions, if something happens, normal humans dont have the time to snap it into a device (record it). Only if something get recorded by accident. Because when it happens whatever that is (aliens, ultradimensional stuff, strange phenomena, etc). The last thing you care about, is recording it.

I dont like gadgets myself. I use a 2000 year mobile for emergency calls. But I do like desktop stuff, and my cameras are cameras, not a combination of stuff. So I never carry gadgets with me in my everyday rutine and everything I do.

And as you said it, majority of humanoids are programmed to downgrade everything spiritural or phenomena. They dont want you to be free, or to escape...
(if you get the point). So any kind of phenomena may occur in your life, it is yours, keep it that way.

An example is the image I provided in the prev message, never cared about convincing anybody for my thing, but I did offered the image in many who study these things, also a university. The university said, "it may be breath particles"... I mean thats a totally lol and the department I gave it, was exclusively for these stuff. So basically, these programmed humanoids, taking placements such that, only to debunk, not to progress or research. So there is no point even bother. The true point of any events may occur in your life, is for you to wake up, to find your truth. If you share it with anybody else, the majority will try to downgrade. Be careful though, events are not knowledge and if your knowledge is limited from events, you may get lost in the different direction.

A very good examples is "vissions", "miracles", "dreams", etc and people get lost with these things, their knowledge limits with events such these, falling into dogmas created by others, that leads you in the wrong direction.
edit on 17-10-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Its all too easy to discredit people's experiences....especially when things can and do mess with your brain.
I remember reading in a Nick Redfern book about a girl in the UK who had been watching an orb outside her window at night...eventually she left her house and went out to the forest to see it. The girl reported some evil looking tentacled monster...but someone came out after her and saw the orb floating above her and her standing screaming in terror.

What I meant by running away, was that once upon a time a friend and I went to go to a certain hangout spot...this was a spot that teenagers had been going to for quite some time, and there was a giant skull carved out of rock...probably 7 feet tall and 6 feet in diameter. Anyways it was night time when we pulled up and you had to cross a farmers field in order to get into the woods where this giant stone skull was located (it has since been removed). We got about 3/4 of the way across the farmers field near the edge of the forested area. Then we started to hear tree branches snapping in the woods which was moderately creepy, but we laughed and chalked it up to deer. The farmers field was hay and it had already been harvested, so the straw was about 1.5 ft high. What happened next was an invisible something started approaching us...what we could perceive was that the straw started bending down rapidly in a path towards us....we both ran like hell back to the car with it chasing us...so yeah no time for photos there...not that it would have captured anything interesting in the dark anyways...

The rest of the experiences I'd rather not elaborate on publicly....but lets say close encounters..(Though I'm not saying that these are aliens....but many might have interpreted these experiences as such).

I agree with you, events can definitely lead to erroneous beliefs...and I do my best not to hold any beliefs..After all these years I still don't know what happened to me or how to explain them...but I definitely have some ideas...

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join