It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States Major General Blows The Whistle On What They Really Found On Mars

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telos
. But from what I read I couldn't find anyone more credible.

I think you need to do a little more research on the man. He had a controversial career both in the military and subsequently.

This is the guy the movie "The Men Who Stare At Goats" was based on. He thought he could walk through walls and he was reportedly part of MK ULTRA.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
It seems it would be easier to just not take pictures of Mars rather than have Curiosity (or Spirit and Opportunity) take pictures of areas that show signs of human habitation/exploration or signs of past civilizations.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: DupontDeux
a reply to: Telos

Well.. I am not sure how credible I find him..

en.wikipedia.org...

I stopped taking Wikipedia references as a source long ago. I'm not here to advocate his life work, nor the veracity of remote viewing.

So you stopped taking Wikipedia as a valid source but are okay with using people's opinions as a valid source..

How does that work?

Here is how it works: With Wikipedia you do not know who the hell you are quoting. It is anonymous. When you at least have a name to quote it gives the reader the opportunity to decide whether the source is credible. Wikipedia may be changed anonymously by anyone and you do not know who. Anyone who uses it as a source automatically gets dismissed by me.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
a reply to: MystikMushroom
It seems it would be easier to just not take pictures of Mars rather than have Curiosity (or Spirit and Opportunity) take pictures of areas that show signs of human habitation/exploration or signs of past civilizations.

Have they? All I ever see is rocks from their photos. Mars is pretty big and those radio controlled toys are pretty small. It wouldn't be hard to put them in an area that isn't interesting at all.

As I've said, nothing I've seen from their pictures looks like anything more than just a rock.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: icewater

Wikipedia may be changed anonymously by anyone and you do not know who. Anyone who uses it as a source automatically gets dismissed by me.

There is some value to wikipedia as it gives you a good place to start . More importantly it also provides external links to references where the material came from. Hence, regardless of the anonymous biased individuals view you can always and should follow the external links where the info actually came from.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

I think you need to do a little more research on the man. He had a controversial career both in the military and subsequently.

This is the guy the movie "The Men Who Stare At Goats" was based on. He thought he could walk through walls and he was reportedly part of MK ULTRA.

I did do enough research on the man. The fact that he was involved in projects such as Stargate, or psych ops (with the blessing and founding of the United States government) doesn't make him less credible. He, and many like him were part of a research group, study group who put forth the idea for the possibility of using untapped human powers, something that often we'd coin as paranormal. And actually just for being part of this projects makes him even more credible because he dealt with things that others aren't normally involved. MKultra was exactly based on the untapped human powers and mind and used those extensively until was deemed (at least officially even though there is plenty of evidence that they continued) unethical and was terminated as project. I would strongly suggest reading the book Penetration by Ingo Swan. You can find it for free on PDF format. Is a great book with plenty of information on the subject. (once again this is my conjecture about RV and not the claim of the source).

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: icewater

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Well.. I am not sure how credible I find him..

en.wikipedia.org...

I stopped taking Wikipedia references as a source long ago. I'm not here to advocate his life work, nor the veracity of remote viewing.

So you stopped taking Wikipedia as a valid source but are okay with using people's opinions as a valid source..

How does that work?

Here is how it works: With Wikipedia you do not know who the hell you are quoting. It is anonymous. When you at least have a name to quote it gives the reader the opportunity to decide whether the source is credible. Wikipedia may be changed anonymously by anyone and you do not know who. Anyone who uses it as a source automatically gets dismissed by me.

You can check the sources and references listed in a Wikipedia article. That's what I usually do.

Wikipedia is great for getting an overview of a subject. The next step is to dive into the sources the Wikipedia page lists to find more information and to attempt to establish some confirmation of that information.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

I did do enough research on the man.).

Well, let me backtrack then. I was commenting on your statement "But from what I read I couldn't find anyone more credible."

Based on his career both during the military and since I don't agree with the suggestion that there is no one more credible than Albert Stubblebine on this subject or others. I think there are a lot of reasons to be cautious about his credibility.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I insist that is not the credibility that is the problem but the subject . If the subject was something else we wouldn't have had to talk about the man.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I insist that is not the credibility that is the problem but the subject . If the subject was something else we wouldn't have had to talk about the man.

Hey, I didn't bring up his credibility. You did in the second line of your OP.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I know you didn't. But that seams to be the problem throughout the thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I wonder how Richard Dolan got that statement?

Did he hold a private interview with General Albert Stubblebine?

If not where did it come from?

----

Second, something funny is going on. For example Nick Pope from British Ministry of defense.. Did he really quit his job to go on this media frenzy of disclosing UFO information? I don't know it seems weird. I don't think past high level military personnel are allowed to talk openly about these things, let alone being on every TV show about UFO's.

There are too many of the same personalities on these persistent UFO TV shows which air every second of the day, all day, every day.

I believe there is currently a UFO/ET information/disinformation campaign propagated by the world government for whatever reason.

Whether they are prepping us for some event or misleading us to believe something other than the truth.

It is not far fetched to believe that aliens have some sort of involvement in the state of affairs today, trying to obtain some end, and possibly more than one race. Some, possibly working with the gov't (or is the gov't..) to achieve their goals.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I don't think just anyone can change it.. there is a discussion panel and someone has to approve the articles. The information also has to come from published reliable sources.
edit on 2-10-2015 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

According to A. Stubblebine, there are constructions on the surface of the Mars as there are underground. There are machines on the surface of the Mars as there are underground. At one point in his statement he says:

“There are structures on the surface of Mars. I will tell you for the record that there are structures underneath the surface of Mars that cannot be seen by the Voyager cameras that went by in 1976. I will also tell you that there are machines on the surface of Mars and there are machines under the surface of Mars that you can look at, you can find out in detail, you can see what they are, where they are, who they are and a lot of detail about them."

^^ the above was said by Stubblebine in May 1992 when he talked how he remote viewed Mars and UFOs to the International Symposium on Ufo research.

This is what he said:

Let me talk to you about where you might take this kind of a tool and do something with it, and again I am not sure I want to be on tape for this. We have looked at Mars, we have looked at UFOs, we spent some time looking at Mars, tomorrow I believe that you are going to hear a presentation on the Mars phenomena, and if I am correct, that you will be told that there are structures on the surface of Mars. I will tell you for the record that there are structures underneath the surface of Mars that cannot be seen by the Voyager cameras that went by in 1976, which is what you are going to hear tomorrow; I will also tell you that there are machines on the surface of Mars and there are machines under the surface of Mars that you can look at, you can find out in detail, you can see what they are, where they are, who they are and a lot of detail about them. Now, you can do that through RV and I defy any sensor anywhere in this world today that can do that kind of analysis or give you those kinds of leads, it just doesn't exist today. Now, someday we will put a Mars station, someday we will go there, someday we will see all of this, someday we will find it, but today you do not have any capability to verify what I am saying so I can I say it, which makes it nice. As far as the UFOs are concerned, they can be accessed, they can be tracked, we have looked at the propulsion system for them, that's not a hard job, you can track them back to where they come from, whether they come from a place here on this planet or whether they come from a place on another planet, they are trackable and you can take a look inside as well as outside, so again it is a tool that is available to be used for the UFO research and I guess, I guess that's the reason that I am standing on this platform in spite of my misgivings and feeling a little bit nervous like a tree on a Lassie program

So, to make it clear: what Stubblebine said was what he (apparently) saw whilst remote viewing. This is not whistle-blowing at all (as stated on your OP title). And it's from 1992!

This is even mentioned on another thread here on ATS: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I'm confused. So we have a general, and by virtue of him being a general he is deemed credible (and information suggesting otherwise is deemed NOT credible) who says there is stuff of interest on Mars, but we don't know what the evidence is, so we're speculating that it came from remote viewing. Does that sum this up, or is there more to it that I'm not seeing?

I believe retired military have a right to the title for life just as ex presidents do. it looks to me like he has been in impressive empty since his retirement also.

and by virtue of him being a general he is deemed credible

held several senior posts in US Army Intelligence

Clearly he has more than just a General title to recommend his being in on secure knowledge. His wife is a psychiatrist I doubt she would be with him if here were a nut.

Major General Albert (Bert) N. Stubblebine III (U.S. Army, Retired) graduated from The United States Military Academy (West Point) in 1952, and served in the US Army for 32 years. Starting his career as an Armor officer, he subsequently rose through the ranks to lead troops at every echelon of Army command, and held several senior posts in US Army Intelligence. His commands as a General Officer included the US Army Intelligence Center and School, the Army's Electronic Research and Development Command (ERADCOM) and the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Whilst on active duty Stubblebine also redesigned the intelligence architecture of the United States Army, and restructured the Army Intelligence training curriculum. After his retirement from the Army in 1984 he served until 1990 as the Vice President for Intelligence Systems at BDM Corporation, a private defense sector contractor, and then acted as a part-time consultant to two government contractors; ERIM, and Space Applications Corporation (SAC). More recently, and along with his wife, the psychiatrist Rima Laibow, Stubblebine sat on the Board of Canadian Submarine Technologies Inc...

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

But he got his information from remote viewing, not images from NASA so I dunno how credible we can take this guy. There was one poster here who did nothing but post threads about structures on Mars and while a few were interesting the majority were indeed rocks.

So the General's proof is from his psychic experiments, meh.
edit on 2-10-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Wiki has it's faults for sure but it is a credible source when it has sources link or listed. If an entry ends with "citation needed" then take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I always thought mars was very earth like and had a civilazation a couple billion years ago and as the core cooled over time the planet died and so did the ppl. Now everything Is 99.9% covered in dirt.the anomlies we see are the .1% that Isnt.Back then they probly looked at earth as we look at venus now. But eventually earth was habitable and partially seeded from astroids. A billion years from nowvearth will look like mars does now and there will be people from venus announcing how they may have found water flows on that next planet over whatever they name earth to be.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I'm not quite sure why you, or anyone else for that matter considers a retired US General to be a "credible source" for anything, let alone "Machinery" that may or may not have been seen via RV on another planet, the majority of people here on ATS don't consider the serving POTUS to be a credible source for anything he says!

A retired US General is as prone to being a few sandwiches short of a picnic as the next guy chasing a bit of twilight limelight.
edit on 2/10/2015 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You haven't produced "ten tons" of proof. Ten tons of proof would be incontrovertible images, video, media of some sort anyway, clearly showing structures on Mars. You've shown nothing of the sort. Where are these "ten tons" of proof you speak of?

Anyone reading your thread obviously wants to believe, would welcome real proof. You're failing to convince people that truly wish to be convinced.
edit on 2-10-2015 by hammanderr because: Punctuation

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join