It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Panorama Attacks VIP Abuse Survivors

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrow

originally posted by: crazyewok
I refuse to pay my TV license these days.

I wont have my money pay for this nest of pedophiles.

How'd you get away with that? Kudos for doing so though.

Because like everything else, they lie about having detector vans!
They do have very visible vans stickered up with "TV detector van" plastered on all four sides, and those vans will drive around housing estates and park in prominent places like supermarket car parks etc, but there's ZERO electronics inside them, its all BS. But your average sheep thinks its all real and when the license man knocks on their door and says "We detected you watching TV and you havent got a license" the sheep believe them and they pay the 1000 fine.

I know this because I had a long battle with them because I dont have a tv and yet they insisted I should let them into my home so they could check, again more bs coz they have zero right of entry, but anyways my battle led me on a long journey and I happened on a group who took the bbc to court demanding the bbc reveal the technology being used to "Detect", it turns out they dont have a single genuine detector van!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Its one big bluff.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This is the latest from Exaro.

...you totally omit a crucial tranche of the available evidence... claims by ex-police that as operations started to uncover evidence of child sex abuse by VIP's senior officers shut them down improperly... I am astonished that you appear to think that any objective analysis of the available evidence would not regard the claims of former police officers and the consequential IPCC investigations as anything other than highly relevant.

A police investigator who saw a case shut down expressed concern recently that MI5 had not been named as responsible. Exaro and associates are going to be one of the most watched groups in the country. Every effort will be made to infiltrate and control. We should be suspicious of any case that gets a lot of media attention.

Exaro has also published much about Sir Cyril Smith, the late former Liberal MP. The director of public prosecutions admitted in a statement that on three separate occasions he wrongly escaped prosecution for child sex abuse.

Again, it is strikingly absent from the subject areas that you outline.

I am mindful of the solicitor general's warning to the media not to pre-judge criminal investigations such as 'Operation Midland', which is investigating allegations of child sex abuse and murder by a VIP network. Your approach does not suggest that you are taking proper heed of that warning.

The BBC is hardly a disinterested party on the subject. There are two well-established cases of VIP paedophiles. Both were BBC VIPs.

...clear evidence of a very heavy bias in the programme's approach to the subject.

Survivors get triggered by various things. Those involved in the cover-up know this and try to get an emotional reaction or a total shutdown. Watch out for people putting pressure on other people. Those putting the pressure on are part of the cover-up.

In essence what we have here is a load of coppers coming out of the woodwork and saying, We did investigate it. We got shut down by MI5/Senior Coppers/Special Branch etc.

If you think they're making it up you haven't seen the big picture yet.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

When a victim finally gets the courage to come forward with

accusations, even after many years. The most asked question of

them is "Why didn't you come forward earlier?"

The answer invariably is "Because I didn't think I would be

believed!"

That doubt is sown ... and becomes the starting point in any

investigation so leaving the *victim* at a disadvantage from the

start .... and when the accused starts from being

A #'national treasure' (Jimmy Saville)

A #well known DJ (Jonathon King)

A #Showman and painter of Royalty (Rolf Harris)

A #'Sir' (Cyril Smith)

An #agent and PA to celebrity (Max Clifford) .... etc.

NOT EXACTLY A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD FOR JUSTICE BEING DONE?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I find myself in total agreement with you, it is far from a level playing field (Law in general is even more so with the cutting of CAB funding) and also a point most woman whom have been raped know all too well but it is often even harder for a man to come forward whom as a child was abused, indeed most male sexual assault victim's suffer mental issues and have a far higher statistical probability to commit suicide even than female victims though figures are hard to come by due to the limited number of known male cases and often the reason for suicides are cumulative in that they are the result of more than one factor, a male whom is a past victim for instance may have a string of broken relationships as his hidden trauma leaves him more prone to anger etc.

The victims of most sexual assault seldom come forward be they male or female, fear of not being believed, not knowing who to blame as the predator is often adept at psychological manipulation etc being factors.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join