It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anyone Debunk This? Strange Anomaly over Geneva Switzerland Aug 2015- Shiva Face Cern Sept 2015

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

Although you were being lighthearted about it, the general assumption from your comment is that you have opened a portal and know how much energy it takes. What if it isn't about the level of energy at all and it takes something else.
My point is that none of us has ever opened a portal, right? So, to insist that it takes a certain level of energy to achieve that goal is presumptive and not based on actual science. Keep your mind open. Anything is possible.

I wish I could say that I haven't opened a portal, but I have. And probably will many more times before it's all over. But it's small potatoes compared to the potential with regard to the amount of energy being generated at CERN with the LHC. Even worse if they are actually using that energy in combination with summoning rituals. And you are right; it is presumptive...dark matter is not something that we possess expert knowledge of, and the scientists at CERN have actually stated that, more than once. And we already know that it does not take anything more than intent, focus, and raw energy to manifest actual changes to this realm. It is alchemy...the marriage of science and Magick. You speak the truth.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

a reply to: tigertatzen

I stay away from occult practices, or anything to do with magic. But this wasn't the case a few years ago, where I was into the new age movement. It is in the new age movement that had this worship as well that got me this “contact”. This thing is worshiped even by the Catholic Church, in a way everyone whose catholic, watches T.V or follow Babylonian traditions invited her in. When people tell you to meditate, and look for a "ball of light within" watch out. That ball of light is not what people think it is, but I assure you, I do not worship idols.

To explain a bit what shadow work is, it is simple psychology or "regression of memories". To bring “to light” the unhealed trauma within. Or in other words, deal with the past pain, by finding out why it happened through admitting fault to the situation. Which is contrary to what the new age movement asks, which is to remain positive and wear a fake smile. Psychologists use the term “shadow work” mostly because it gets to the dirty traumatic memories that people do not wish to face. From there, we try to figure out a repeating pattern (similar to habits) that usually hold people in place and try and break it.

I don’t blame you for getting the term confused with something else. It is only called shadow work, because it deals with the emotional “ugly” side instead of hiding from it. Psychologists would usually do a hypnosis to deal with the problem though, because the conscious mind doesn’t get in the way.

I remembered about Jung after Bluesma explained...it's been many, many years since Abnormal Psych in nursing school. Never heard of it referred to as "shadow work" before, but that's actually a very cool descriptor.

It is a fact that anyone who has ever made a wish on their birthday candles before blowing them out or wished upon a shooting star has inadvertently practiced Magick. Consider this: say, hypothetically, that CERN actually is actively attempting to contact or summon a god/goddess aspect...such as the one you have referenced. And say, they're having at least some marginal success. They have opened at least part of a doorway and allowed it in, if the visage in the video is actually what you believe it is.

We are all connected, whether we like it or not. They opened the box and now that creature has a foothold. As soon as that happened, the creature--though still "trapped"--can become strong enough to fully manifest in a physical form if it has enough energy to feed it. It will not require any more help from CERN...all it needed was their catalyst. Once that happens, it can directly affect our physical world however it chooses. And anyone who is communicating with it, regardless of how that communication is being facilitated, is giving it power. If this creature has made contact with you, and you inferred that it has, you are also feeding and strengthening it.

I am serious about this. Do not speak names, and do not type them or write them on paper. When you do this, you are assisting it to emerge...even though you are not intending to do so. If you are truly frightened by the idea of this thing manifesting in our world, then please, heed my words. Creatures like that one will use a person until they no longer serve a purpose and then they will destroy them in their wake as they move on to the next useful person. They will not destroy by killing that person either. Be careful. Please do not make the mistake of thinking that you can control this, because you cannot. I am saying this because I care.

If certain people in power used mainstream media to create fear and manipulation, would that work? Speaking of Hexes... you may find this video interesting: (which is also related)

Yes, absolutely. They could generate negative energy to such a degree that it would serve as a conduit, and if CERN is actually summoning creatures from the darker side of the Universe, it would be a very scary thing indeed to find out that people are being manipulated into unwitting transmitters for such a manifestation. Fear is the very favorite snack of creatures such as those. They crave it. And once they have it, that craving is insatiable.

ETA: Everyone "worships" idols to some degree...most often these days it is technology, but I am not a christian and do not care what people worship. My concern is in the fact that people do not realize the power they have simply by being alive, and how they contribute to occult practices in so many ways without ever realizing it. I am a practitioner of the occult myself, so it would be silly for me to worry about "false idolatry" or any of that other nonsense. I'm not punking you, just expressing my amusement at the notion that anyone would offer someone like myself that particular disclaimer. I find it wickedly funny, in fact.

edit on 31373America/ChicagoFri, 02 Oct 2015 15:37:01 -050031pm31274America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It is interesting all of the god connection. Like they say they wouldn't put jesus up there I wouldn't
think.

An image of the Hindu goddess Kali is presented on the Empire State Building in New York City.
heavenawaits.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

It is interesting all of the god connection. Like they say they wouldn't put jesus up there I wouldn't
think.

An image of the Hindu goddess Kali is presented on the Empire State Building in New York City.

Holy crap. This changes everything. Why would they put that image on that building? This is deeply disturbing, and I am now officially concerned.

SoulSurfer:

That is not Shiva in the LHC. That is his wife, Kali. The Dark One. Eater of Souls. Her name literally means Time...as in the darkness from which Time arose, before we ever knew what it was or thought to measure it. Her tongue is out because she went on a rampage of destruction...complete insanity, and Shiva went to stop her from destroying everything. She knocked him down and stood on his chest. Then, she snapped out of it and realized what horrible disrespect she was showing her husband, in full view of everyone, and she stuck her tongue out as a sign of shame for what she had done.

She is widely known as the embodiment of evil, yet also the embodiment of creation and life. She was, by our standards, schizophrenic. She literally had multiple personalities that would surface without warning and she would not remember the horrible things she had done later. She was said to have drank the blood of her victims and would dance on the ashes of their burned bodies. She wore a necklace of human skulls...108 of them, to be precise. She destroyed her own creations and made new ones at whim...basically, she is the equivalent of the christian god in the old testament...wrathful and merciless, yet also the only giver of life and sustenance.

She was worshiped in fear, not in love. Simply put, they kissed her ass because they were terrified not to. Just like the christian god. The only person who could stop her was Shiva, and even then, sometimes he was not enough.

Lilith is the very least of your worries if this is what CERN is summoning. Lilith is a consort, nothing more...a tool. A patsy. A distraction. She's the eternal "other woman". That face with the protruding tongue in the Hadron Collider is not Shiva. It is definitely not Lilith. It is Kali. CERN recently made it known that they are attempting "time travel". Kali is Time. She can stop it, she can suspend it, she can manipulate it, and she can make it run in reverse, which our laws of physics do not allow. She created it. She is the one who can master it. I suddenly see a very long night ahead of me. I am going to contact some people.

Whoever said that they are creating a rip in the fabric of time at CERN? You may be right. Suddenly, a whole lot of things are making stark, horrific sense to me...too many things to cover and I'd derail the thread. I have just had what alcoholics refer to as "a moment of clarity". Well, to be fair to the Universe, I did ask for understanding. And boy, did I ever get what I wished for.

ETA: S.S., can you tell me why you asked me about the possibility of MSM evoking fear to create energy, please??

edit on 31555America/ChicagoFri, 02 Oct 2015 17:55:43 -050031pm31274America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I hope someone got the reference......

I know what "BFG" means, and I didn't get the reference to energy cells, but perhaps now I do.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma
The games and movie DOOM ...? CERN on Mars unlocks a portal from whence a demon army arrives ? Oh, well.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You probably do not know the old PC games DOOM. Perhaps the movie starring The Rock ?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I can only speak from memory on a story I heard about 9-11. Where people "sensed" the event seconds before it happened. There was also an effect worldwide in peoples subconsciousness. I mention MSM because they throw in alot of propaganda through literally every form of communication, including T.V shows, movies, news, video games, music, etc..

Today they promote race wars
Gender Wars
Religious Wars
Political wars
false flag attacks to get people to fear
Any form of fear you can think of that spawns from msm.

All this is equal to alot of energy, and now with ww3 possibly on the horizon, and all that chaos will = to alot of emotional energy.

If I had to use an "allegory" it would be something like this

(post by thejeremybenthem removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I found something with regards to the projection at the empire state building. Not only was the kali projected, but also a wormhole was shown. Coincidence?

You know...

Ive been also watching an anime series where the main villain is known as "Kaguya ootski". If you have an open mind, and see predictive programming, you may find this to be interesting. I always wondered why, the Buddha statue with six arms was presented here. The interesting thing is, that the author is writing his point of view on what the new world order is about. The villains wants to create a new world order, and place people under an illusional "dreamlike" world. The funny thing is, this episode aired several weeks ago, and I happened to have a dream very similar to the "trance hypnotic state" people were in many years back. (as you will see the video below)

In my dream, I had taken some pill, or something, and the sky went black, everyone around me had swirls in their eyes, and the all seeing eye was above, with a similar swirl. Everyone was controlled except me for some reason.So imagine my shock when I saw this episode which basically showed my dream . (or nightmare)

Honestly im just trying to make sense of my dreams, visions, along with many paranormal events that caused great pain in my life. To those thinking "you need a new hobby". No thanks, im on a quest to find out why things are happening like this, and i will not rest till I do. But I need help with people researching more on this topic, as crazy as it sounds. Unfortunately, noone can really debunk this topic because the symbols are everywhere and endless. The more you try and debunk the more you will find evidences proving contrary.

@tiger, thank you for your inputs, you gave me alot to ponder on, and you may have filled missing pieces of the puzzle. This is why I also post here, because there's always a chance someone may give that extra "push" into the right direction.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
think.

heavenawaits.wordpress.com...

nothing to be concerned about. nothing wrong with kali. all the teachings of kali come from God. same God of Jesus Christ

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I think what concerns me most about posts like these is the instant agreement to outrageous claims by some, without even any tries to verify those claims.
A lot of people also have no clue as to goes on in CERN, one poster here stated that they 'meddle with chemistry'...[should say physics really but it shows how much people know].

I was interested, from a scientific point of view. I like reading about CERN and what particles they have found and how they go about it. But then I watched the 'Shiva' clip and nearly threw up [it's so amazingly rubbish, I cannot believe that anyone nowadays can't see anything wrong with a guy, who even says that we are watching a 'mobile phone photograph of something posted on the CERN site'.

I obviously expected really bad pixalation and voila, there it was, massive squares, taking an average from the squares around them, distorting them in such a way that the image now looks very badly, maybe, like some sort of face with things on the top.

The YT poster obviously can't draw either, because he pointed out an ear, that is in the wrong spot and too big if it was really an ear...which it obviously isn't.

Then there is the ring of clouds, first I see a building with stuff seemingly going on above it [could be the camera spazzzing because of the brightness of the sky [as one example]. And then 'cut' and I see a completely different clip of a perfect cloud circle sucking air in or something [who cares, could be a weather phenomenon or something filmed over a volcano etc]. But those two clips are from two different sources.

Last but not least the 'evil' names are merely female goddesses, maybe even destructive ones but then I believe that even physicists have a sense of humour.
Here is a good article on how where and why scientists name things [check out the religious ref]:

goodthingtoshare.xzhrx.com...

JULY 14, 2009
Would you like to have an animal, plant or other organism named after you? Do you long to be immortalized in the faux-Latin of a species’ scientific name? Here are a few easy options:

You can discover one and name it yourself.

A colleague, friend or family member might have enough new species lying around and be willing to name one after you.

If you have enough money, you could pay an institution or charity to give a species your name. The Scripps Institution of Oceanography last year offered naming rights for several ocean species, starting from the rock-bottom price of $5,000.

Of course, if you’re famous, a scientist may honor you with, say, a spider, a la Myrmekiaphila neilyoungi, or the tapeworm Acanthobothrium zimmeri, recently named for science writer Carl Zimmer.

But naming a creature after a person seems to lack a certain amount of creativity. After all, the rules for naming species are surprisingly open: The name must not be offensive, must be spelled in only the 26 letters of the Latin alphabet and may be derived from any language. In fact, a name need not be derived from anything at all; the rules state that an arbitrary combination of letters is also perfectly acceptable. (In contrast, astronomical bodies—like stars, asteroids and planets—have strict naming conventions overseen by committees.) So why shouldn’t a biologist have some fun when naming something she discovered?

Fictional characters (Han solo) have been honored, as have imaginary places (Dracorex hogwartsia). Unsurprisingly—since we are dealing with scientists—the genre of science fiction and fantasy seems to be a big draw, with the works of J.R.R. Tolkien a popular source (Gollumjapyx smeagol, Oxyprimus galadrielae, Macrostyphlus frodo and M. gandalf).

Some scientists turn to mythology, including Greek (Cassiopeia andromeda) and Norse (Clossiana thore).

Religion is another great source for names. There are species named for Indian gods (Stegodon ganesa), Egyptian gods (Papio anubis) and even a host of Aztec gods (Alabagrus coatlicue, A. ixtilton, A. mixcoatl and A. xolotl). The Christian devil has whole genuses named after him (Lucifer, Mephisto and Satan). And there’s even Noah’s Ark (Arca noae).

For those who like wordplay, there are anagrams (Rabilimis mirabilis), palindromes (Orizabus subaziro), rhymes (Cedusa medusa) and puns galore (Agra phobia, Gelae baen, Ytu brutus and Pieza pi).

Why is it not possible that the ring video is a hoax, the face one is an example of seeing faces in thrice pixelated [first the original, put into an email, then a PHONE camera, then some guy totally ignoring that part, pointing out a 'face'. There is a website for that: wtface.com...

To me we have a really interesting bunch of physicists, doing their amazing work to figure out what matter really is and how it is all held together.
All they are doing is trying to create unknown particles when smashing known particles together, mainly to see what the ones we do know of are made of. Then take a photo and name those they found.

It's not some kind of ju-ju tinkering by evil overlords [ you should meet physicists they are anything but...sorry guys and girls
]

Could one of their experiments suddenly turn our universe inside out or whatever? I don't know, but I say if it does then we'll know what caused it in the first place, only we won't because we'll probably be dead or end up in another universe. Point is that nobody is working towards that goal. Either way, I won't lose any sleep over it and neither should you.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

The first video was already debunked as CGI. The rest of the information that follows (After that video) is still questionable because of the evidences, symbolism and predictive programming thrown by mainstream itself. This includes all seeing eye pyramid, and the woman in red symbolism, which ties in with many stories, including biblical.

Whether it is true or not, that is up to you or people to decide after doing their research thoroughly. I however failed to debunk this, because the evidences with regards to the biblical Jezebel, keeps piling up. I wont dismiss the chance of this being a propaganda by the msm, to pull off a wizard of oz scenario. However, the symbols are there to imply that the Jesuit/Illuminati/babylon worship this "goddess". Not to mention, my own paranormal experiences. Which is impossible to deny for myself, even though I tried. (I was an atheist before all this happened, not anymore).
edit on rd2015000000Saturdayrd000000Sat, 03 Oct 2015 10:34:58 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 03 Oct 2015 10:34:58 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Fool me once, shame on...Just kidding, I was not fooled at all.

There was more time dedicated to persuading people to subscribe to the channel rather than actual evidence.

You can't debunk what was already bunk.
edit on 3-10-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You probably do not know the old PC games DOOM. Perhaps the movie starring The Rock ?

Neither, but I can definitely look it up.
I was thinking more along the lines of Fallout regarding the energy cells, but the term BFG is quite prolific...the guys in my husband's unit called the .50 cal that.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I found something with regards to the projection at the empire state building. Not only was the kali projected, but also a wormhole was shown. Coincidence?

Coincidence does not exist. That is really disturbing. The depiction of Obama as Shiva is also intriguing...seeing as how Shiva was Kali's consort and lover, and yet the only person who seemed to be able to stop her when she went on a rampage. To me personally, that could mean that Kali is represented by the government...specifically the NWO, and POTUS is the vehicle or the facilitator for her destruction, or that he is the only one who can keep the Kali at bay.

The latter does not ring true for me intellectually, as I view him as nothing more than a puppet...but then again, a consort is essentially just that in many ways; lesser in power, loyal and protective over his more powerful and volatile partner, and a slave to her whims...cemented by the symbiotic relationship of seduction...much like the Lilith aspect, actually, although Lilith herself is a consort. Still the same dynamic, just in reverse. Or, also in keeping with your Lilith theories, he could be viewed as the seducer of the world...look how easily he seduced an entire country into believing he was their savior. Which, in turn, is one of the hallmarks of the biblical antichrist. People seem to view the antichrist persona as a largely omnipotent one...but I don't think so. If such a person exists, he/she/it is simply a figurehead for people to focus on, representing the true person(s) behind all of this. Everything is connected. Everything is tied in somehow.

I have always believed that each religion's ancient texts are basically one and the same...just translated differently. A collection of valuable information, pieces of the puzzle that were deliberately separated to keep them safe until the time is right...I believe that the events written in the bible about the Tower of Babel were the means by which this was accomplished. There are many other things too. The book of Revelations in the christian bible, for instance...even though I am a Pagan, I feel that there are important messages inherent in those writings, and it is directly connected to whatever is in progress.

It seems so simple on the surface...if people from each religion were to join forces in an attempt to correlate the teachings from each text, I think the information we all seek would be revealed. But we are so hell-bent on killing each other and trying to be "right", that such a development is essentially impossible...and I feel very strongly that this is by design, that we are being pitted against each other (and have been for thousands of years) to prevent such a thing from happening, because if we could see the truth, we could also see a way to mend things and avert a catastrophe. That the truth is, we are Legion...not the other way around. We just don't realize it, because of lifetimes of programming and brain-washing.

Trust me when I say I am extremely openminded, and have kept a lot of my theories buried as a result of that...in my experience, being open to other possibilities and verbalizing them frightens a lot of people (hence the reason for trolls). I have been "different" since the day I arrived in this world, and the gifts that I have been given I feel are for a distinct purpose. If the new age teachings are accurate, then I am a first-wave Indigo. I have spent countless years of my life trying to solve the mystery of what I am and what is actually happening, and you unwittingly gave me a huge piece of that puzzle simply by authoring this thread, and I am deeply grateful for that.

Honestly im just trying to make sense of my dreams, visions, along with many paranormal events that caused great pain in my life. To those thinking "you need a new hobby". No thanks, im on a quest to find out why things are happening like this, and i will not rest till I do. But I need help with people researching more on this topic, as crazy as it sounds. Unfortunately, noone can really debunk this topic because the symbols are everywhere and endless. The more you try and debunk the more you will find evidences proving contrary.

When I joined this site in 2012, I did so with the clear intuition that it would put me in contact with others who would be able to give me the information that the lack of has been holding me (and others like me) back, and vice versa, and I still believe that is correct. That I am on the right path, and I am doing the right thing. Pay close attention to your dreams, because that is one of the ways in which we are being funneled information. I myself have rarely ever dreamed, and when I do it is typically in black-and white or sepia, but the literal handful of dreams I've had in color have actually come to pass. I had one of those dreams in 2013, and it was--in a word--horrifying...to the point where I hope with all of my heart will never come to pass, that it will be the exception to the rule.

It doesn't sound crazy to me at all...I can't speak for anyone else but I've certainly got your back on this and you have got my full attention. Ignore the haters S.S....they behave that way because the truth that you speak contradicts the lie that they live.

edit on 31184America/ChicagoSat, 03 Oct 2015 16:18:19 -050031pm31275America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Surely 14 mosquitoes in flight should be enough to induce mass panic as the end of the world is nigh from that much energy.

I think the unit of measure should be butterfly sneezes. Them things can add up.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well well well. Isn't this a hell of a note. Waiting for Arbitrageur and Phage to weigh in on this and I get mosquitoes and butterflies.

Sigh. And sigh.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Yes but it's 14 TeV, so that not "a few" mosquitoes in flight, that's 14 of them which is more than a few.

Surely 14 mosquitoes in flight should be enough to induce mass panic as the end of the world is nigh from that much energy. Sinners repent!

Actually that is a lot of energy when it's all packed into a couple of protons, but protons are very, very tiny. Seriously, I'm not losing any sleep over it, even the micro black hole if they make one will release the energy of 14 mosquitoes in flight, or less.

Tell us, do you also feel that an atomic bomb is equivalent to releasing a few mosquitoes? We are talking about these people creating a singularity, which has the potential to erase the entire planet from existence, which the scientists at CERN have openly discussed. How many times have you personally witnessed the opening of a black hole in progress? You are attempting to trivialize something that is not fully within our comprehension, and even the scientists who are actually working with this energy (and literally risking their lives to do so) are humble enough to admit that.

But a physical portal does not have to be created in order for things to get into our physical world. All it takes is a powerful intent and a good-sized amount of energy. If the amount of energy seems insignificant to you, then I would counter that only a fraction of such energy is actually needed to open a doorway in the Veil, so it would certainly be sufficient for summoning something as powerful as the owner of that ugly mug in the Hadron Collider, if that is what they are working toward. They just haven't figured out exactly how to harness it yet, and that is the work of Magick, which is an entirely different kind of science.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

We are talking about these people creating a singularity, which has the potential to erase the entire planet from existence, which the scientists at CERN have openly discussed.

Yes, they have talked about it. Just not about "erasing the planet." You seem to have made that part up.

CERN scientists admit that the LHC could produce black holes, but they also say those black holes would be on a subatomic scale and would collapse almost instantly.

science.howstuffworks.com...

They just haven't figured out exactly how to harness it yet, and that is the work of Magick, which is an entirely different kind of science.
No. It isn't science at all.

You know your computer uses principles of quantum mechanics, right? You know that, if the LHC could produce a micro black hole, cosmic rays are doing so as we speak and have been doing so since pretty much forever, right? What do you happened to all those little black holes?
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10/3/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join