It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anyone Debunk This? Strange Anomaly over Geneva Switzerland Aug 2015- Shiva Face Cern Sept 2015

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

I have never said anything to harass this member. All that happened was I commented something after reading pages of other members treating his well researched thread unfairly, and it was taken the wrong way, as I explained in detail.

This thread I may appear to be plang to role of the cynical troll, but this thread is below the level the member is capable of imo. I know we all make mistakes, but I found what was posted here so unbeleiveable that I am genuinely concerned for the members mental well-being. Hence my comment "u need a new hobby"... As in take a break and get some perspective from real life.

If you were the one complaining of being trolled, I would have said the same thing to you. It is not your job to decide what is "below the level the member is capable of". When you mock someone for their beliefs, it is a personal attack. Everyone has a right to post things here on just about any topic, and they have the right to do so without ridicule and derision. What you said was rude. Period. And completely uncalled for. Your idea of what "real life" might be represented by is not a guideline that others are required to follow.

There have been numerous threads dedicated to ending the very unnecessary and unwanted behavior you exhibited toward the OP. If you do not believe that the subject matter on this thread is in keeping with what your idea of reality is, then you have two options: scroll on past and find something more to your liking, or act like a derisive troglodyte. You chose the latter, and what you got was returned negativity for your effort. Let it be a lesson to you and move on. Simple as that. I am sure that on the wide scope of forum activity here, you can find something a bit more to your liking, and can do it without bullying and mocking other members who are not deserving of your derision.

edit on 31134America/ChicagoFri, 02 Oct 2015 04:13:23 -050031am31274America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It looks just like one of her eyes..
Another odd coincidence..

"Her" who?? This just gets more and more difficult to follow. I thought the face was supposed to be Shiva?

Watching the videos in sequence showed those things I mentioned. In one, there's a female looking humanoid with fangs and a tongue hanging out with striking eyes. (both alluring and repelling) hah.. In another video there is a glass object that resembles one of those eyes. The glass like object has coloration from being in some CERN experiment which looks like an eye from that female with the fangs..
I was just mentioning this odd coincidence. And the image that has the alleged anomaly of a face within it shares many features if you look close, of that fanged female. OF course many will say it's just fantasy, but regardless, it is still quite interesting.

If true, none of this has to follow what books say, or what is known. The goal is usually deception before destruction, and usually comes with realization of the deception before personal destruction. (just opinion).

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: raikoh
a reply to: Gothmog
"On the lighter side, do you know how impossible this would be to open any kind of portal with the energy produced by CERN (LHC)?"

1. Do YOU know what kind of energies they are producing at CERN? 2.What do you define as a portal? 3. How/why do you claim "impossibilty"?

1) yes , the equivalent of a few mosquitoes in flight
LHC Glossary
"A TeV is a unit of energy used in particle physics. 1 TeV is about the energy of motion of a flying mosquito."

2, Any rift in the 11 dimensions (theoretically the only portal would be a wormhole)

3) As I said the pure energy required . And "portals" are highly speculative and at most theoretical.

To sum it up , this is all science fiction and/or fantasy.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Gothmog

Maybe when they push the button and energize it, it will get a huge boost from the "OTHER" side? giving the portal the power it needs?

Theoretically it would take a sum of all energy given off by our sun from its birth to its death to even open a very small self sustaining black hole or a wormhole. That ship better be as big as a solar system with plenty of power.....

Someone always discovers a short cut though. There are plenty of new theories not yet proposed by man that will find a way to an end. Seems to work this way throughout history. Maybe it isn't a black hole that needs to be created, or even a worm hole. Just an anomaly in the fabric that once torn, could "bleed" the energy into itself from zero-point, like a temporary short circuit?
Time will tell..

There are no shortcuts. How much energy is in the massive Supernova that creates a black hole?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
You state that you've done "shadow work"...I don't know what that means, but if you are deliberately communicating with things on the other side of the veil, I would strongly caution you to observe certain precautions.

Shadow work is the term most often used by psychotherapists, in reference to Jungs terminology for the subconscious drives, perspectives and beliefs. Looking within (not outside) into the self (not other entities) to discover what sort of judgements, beliefs, ideas, are subconsciously influencing your behavior, personality, and perspectives.

It isn't a term of occult practices, but of psychoanalysis. I guess you can give these parts of yourself names (like call the inner child Annie, if you like) but that would sort of undermine the intent - which is NOT to make a separate entity out of parts of self, projecting them outwards like unwanted children to run around without guidance.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Watching the videos in sequence showed those things I mentioned. In one, there's a female looking humanoid with fangs and a tongue hanging out with striking eyes. (both alluring and repelling) hah.. In another video there is a glass object that resembles one of those eyes. The glass like object has coloration from being in some CERN experiment which looks like an eye from that female with the fangs..
I was just mentioning this odd coincidence. And the image that has the alleged anomaly of a face within it shares many features if you look close, of that fanged female. OF course many will say it's just fantasy, but regardless, it is still quite interesting.

If true, none of this has to follow what books say, or what is known. The goal is usually deception before destruction, and usually comes with realization of the deception before personal destruction. (just opinion).

Ok...I was thinking I missed something somewhere. I don't see fangs but I suppose the face could be female...it's one of those things where it could be anything, really...but it does look like a kind of creepy visage. Not something I'd want to see suddenly appear in front of me, certainly. I just thought maybe I missed part of the OP because someone else asked for someone to please post the "photo" and I'm over here going "photo?? what photo??", then you said "her"....sleep deprivation is never my friend but I was seriously questioning my sanity for a second

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Maybe when they push the button and energize it, it will get a huge boost from the "OTHER" side? giving the portal the power it needs?

Theoretically it would take a sum of all energy given off by our sun from its birth to its death to even open a very small self sustaining black hole or a wormhole. That ship better be as big as a solar system with plenty of power.....

Someone always discovers a short cut though. There are plenty of new theories not yet proposed by man that will find a way to an end. Seems to work this way throughout history. Maybe it isn't a black hole that needs to be created, or even a worm hole. Just an anomaly in the fabric that once torn, could "bleed" the energy into itself from zero-point, like a temporary short circuit?
Time will tell..

There are no shortcuts. How much energy is in the massive Supernova that creates a black hole?

There are always short cuts. Not shortcuts that defy laws because physical laws cannot be defied. Shortcuts which are describing revised theories whereby another way to solve a problem around a current theoretical limitation has been discovered.
I believe you already knew what I meant though.
What you are talking about is what a professor in 1930 would say before throwing out a student like Von Braun from his space science class.. I think we have evolved a bit from that, although we don't see it publicly much yet..

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Shadow work is the term most often used by psychotherapists, in reference to Jungs terminology for the subconscious drives, perspectives and beliefs. Looking within (not outside) into the self (not other entities) to discover what sort of judgements, beliefs, ideas, are subconsciously influencing your behavior, personality, and perspectives.

It isn't a term of occult practices, but of psychoanalysis. I guess you can give these parts of yourself names (like call the inner child Annie, if you like) but that would sort of undermine the intent - which is NOT to make a separate entity out of parts of self, projecting them outwards like unwanted children to run around without guidance.

Ahhh...ok I'm tracking now, thank you!! The "shadow self" theory. Been a long time since college. Well, that's a relief, but still...OP stated that this creature (I'm not about to say the name, I've got enough going on, lol) actually communicated with him/her in a negative manner, so shadow work aside, it's cause for concern. The energy in our realm is ramped up as it is with all of the tumultuous goings-on of late, so extra caution would be strongly advised. Something is definitely building up, that is one thing I am 100% certain of.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: raikoh
a reply to: Gothmog
"On the lighter side, do you know how impossible this would be to open any kind of portal with the energy produced by CERN (LHC)?"

1. Do YOU know what kind of energies they are producing at CERN? 2.What do you define as a portal? 3. How/why do you claim "impossibilty"?

1) yes , the equivalent of a few mosquitoes in flight
LHC Glossary
"A TeV is a unit of energy used in particle physics. 1 TeV is about the energy of motion of a flying mosquito."
Yes but it's 14 TeV, so that not "a few" mosquitoes in flight, that's 14 of them which is more than a few.

Surely 14 mosquitoes in flight should be enough to induce mass panic as the end of the world is nigh from that much energy. Sinners repent!

Actually that is a lot of energy when it's all packed into a couple of protons, but protons are very, very tiny. Seriously, I'm not losing any sleep over it, even the micro black hole if they make one will release the energy of 14 mosquitoes in flight, or less.

By the way, that's the energy for a single collision. There's more than one collision in the beam so the total energy in the beams is greater, but that 14 mosquitoes worth is about the limit on how much energy the hypothetical micro black hole will release.

Seriously, folks should get a grip on reality, and I'm glad to see some people like Gothmog have such a grip.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

Seriously, folks should get a grip on reality, and I'm glad to see some people like Gothmog have such a grip.

Oh please, talk about needing to grip! Imagination is not dangerous to explore- it won't kill you to take off on some imaginative thought. It doesn't have to be taken so damned seriously to entertain and explore the more unrational parts of the mind.
I expressed clearly that the thoughts I am bringing up are non-scientific, and I am not confused on that point. But I don't find it dangerous to look at and describe them, and acknowledge them.
Sorry if that upsets you or makes you uncomfortable. I guess I don't feel the same way. I'm okay with flights of creative thought and imagination, I find my feet are still touching solid ground each day anyway.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
I'm okay with flights of creative thought and imagination
So am I, that's why I love science fiction. But I'm not getting the vibe from everyone here that this thread is all about fiction or "flights of creative thought and imagination" as you put it.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Perhaps you missed the opening of my first post :

Bring em on ,ol Sarge here has his BFG all cleaned and plenty of energy cells

I hope someone got the reference......
edit on 2-10-2015 by Gothmog because: add

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

Oh please, talk about needing to grip! Imagination is not dangerous to explore- it won't kill you to take off on some imaginative thought. It doesn't have to be taken so damned seriously to entertain and explore the more unrational parts of the mind.
I expressed clearly that the thoughts I am bringing up are non-scientific, and I am not confused on that point. But I don't find it dangerous to look at and describe them, and acknowledge them.
Sorry if that upsets you or makes you uncomfortable. I guess I don't feel the same way. I'm okay with flights of creative thought and imagination, I find my feet are still touching solid ground each day anyway.

In government funded labs, and establishment circles, it isn't wise to be too creative. Solve too many problems and make a discovery, they thank you and close the shop
Mission accomplished. /end paycheck
This line of thought has trickled down into the public domain for many years now

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Perhaps you missed the opening of my first post :

Bring em on ,ol Sarge here has his BFG all cleaned and plenty of energy cells

I hope someone got the reference......

Nope. I have no idea what a BFG is, and have no idea what that phrase is attempting to express.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Before I start this thread, Just a reminder, in the end, it is that always that one crazy nut preaching that turns out to be right.

Not sure where to put this one. (Mods my apologies if this is not the correct forums.) I have been following up on cern while doing research on "the Jezebel Spirit" , and it seems to tie in cern and the "Shiva" statue outside of the building. Apparently there was a strange anomaly back in aug 2015 over the sky in Geneva Switzerland, right above cern. (Video Below)

However, the first video Posted, I wish it debunked, (but mostly because it confirms my worst nightmare.
)

What does ATS think?

well. i need confirmation that this actually happened and was witnessed and filmed by multiple ppl from multiple angles. once you confirm that it actually happened. i can tell you what it is. i work with it all the time.

if its a cgi fake however.. then that's all it is

edit on 2-10-2015 by John333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonjudgementalist

How have I been trailing your posts in harassment?

The videos and the premise of this thread are ludicrous.

I'm concerned you're just trolling yourself by believing these obviously fake videos.

And Shiva is NOT Lucifer.... That's like saying THOR is Moses, because tablets are made out of stone like the thors thunderhammer, and judges who make laws use hammers....

As one human being to another:

How would you see your post from my point of view? With so many trolls on ATS trying to derail threads, I am always with my guard up in defensive mode. And some of your past posts in other threads I posted didn't have anything constructive from you other than criticism. (which is moot since you did not even bother to make the connections yourself.).

I am aware that the nature of the topic is basically the mother of all "out there" topics. (literally too), and it does seem crazy. However, I have done my homework, i have researched this topic for YEARS, along with the illuminati, by asking the basic question. "What do they worship at the top of the pyramid" the answer was lilith or "the mother".

She is the mother of the nephilim, that is why she is their God. I am glad that you are concerned, and cleared that up, had you posted this before, I would have held back my comment. But least now you shown that you are actually human, so my apologies for the lash out. You gotta understand, that fighting of trolls who are unable to see reason and look into the topic themselves everyday can take a toll on you. It is incredibly frustrating trying to get these topics out there because of the nature of "craziness" involved. Not even I fully accept the occurrences and findings, but the more I look into it (in an attempt to debunk) the more It gets confirmed.

After researching the topic thoroughly, I could not longer deny the findings. They are trying to bring this "goddess" whatever her name is into this world. Do I want to believe this? Oh hell no, I want it debunked, I want it to be fake, unfortunately, the evidences keeps piling up with daily paranormal occurrences. The reason why I post this, is mostly out of moral obligation, and warning people something out of this world is occuring, which is almost beyond anyone's imagination.

As a human being to another, I ask that you atleast look into these topics yourself and see the dots. Once you see them, and go forth in research, you may find the same conclusion I have. She has many names, but in reality it has no gender, but its associated with the female.

This is the list of names of this so called "goddess" Lilith, Alice . If you noticed, I have a huge distaste for her. Fear is no longer in play, I have a deep hatred for this being for what it did to me, you could say, I am at war with it. Making people aware of her, or "it" may take away her power or hold on many people (which is on the subconscious level). Call me crazy, call me a nutter, but someone has to ring the Alarm Bells to this situation, because if I am right, we are all on the verge of encountering her. (or it)

The illuminati=l ilith and the nephilim.

a reply to: tigertatzen

I stay away from occult practices, or anything to do with magic. But this wasn't the case a few years ago, where I was into the new age movement. It is in the new age movement that had this worship as well that got me this “contact”. This thing is worshiped even by the Catholic Church, in a way everyone whose catholic, watches T.V or follow Babylonian traditions invited her in. When people tell you to meditate, and look for a "ball of light within" watch out. That ball of light is not what people think it is, but I assure you, I do not worship idols.

To explain a bit what shadow work is, it is simple psychology or "regression of memories". To bring “to light” the unhealed trauma within. Or in other words, deal with the past pain, by finding out why it happened through admitting fault to the situation. Which is contrary to what the new age movement asks, which is to remain positive and wear a fake smile. Psychologists use the term “shadow work” mostly because it gets to the dirty traumatic memories that people do not wish to face. From there, we try to figure out a repeating pattern (similar to habits) that usually hold people in place and try and break it.

I don’t blame you for getting the term confused with something else. It is only called shadow work, because it deals with the emotional “ugly” side instead of hiding from it. Psychologists would usually do a hypnosis to deal with the problem though, because the conscious mind doesn’t get in the way.

Fear generates negative energy, or for this discussion's purpose, a DARK energy. It is the very thing that causes curses/hexes to be so effective.

If certain people in power used mainstream media to create fear and manipulation, would that work? Speaking of Hexes... you may find this video interesting: (which is also related)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
"No Weapon Forged Against You Will Prevail"

No reason to fret. An increased sense of watchfulness will be part of our armor. Thank you for your meticulous research.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamfox1
You do realize that CERN is tearing our timeline apart causing the past and future to interract with each other more and more until it causes everything to collapse on itself causing our demise.

I have seen first hand proof of time itself being bent with people who are long gone showing up again and your own younger brother showing up in a younger state even tho hes still alive which was trippy in a way to see
. Also nice to be able to talk to some relatives who have passed about 15 years ago and those you were never ment to know because they were your grandparents parents and have a conversation with them for atleast 20 to 30 seconds before time itself takes them away again. In a way ......we are in big trouble :O

Hey dream, its me David, from the dispensary.
Yeah, just wanted to say that we finally got in the Choco Whaco that you wanted.
You should come pick some up before its all gone.
Cheers!

No seriously, this could be one messed up reality.
My biggest concern is when they have to start conserving electricity on the grid that our universe is running on.
The glitches and cheesy effects alone will drive us all mad.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

On the lighter side, do you know how impossible this would be to open any kind of portal with the energy produced by CERN (LHC) ?

Although you were being lighthearted about it, the general assumption from your comment is that you have opened a portal and know how much energy it takes. What if it isn't about the level of energy at all and it takes something else.
My point is that none of us has ever opened a portal, right? So, to insist that it takes a certain level of energy to achieve that goal is presumptive and not based on actual science. Keep your mind open. Anything is possible.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

a reply to: tigertatzen

She has many names...

but i know her more as "lilith" the scarlet ******. I posted many of her names here, but they are essentially the same being worldwide which similar (if not the same) characteristics. Its described as female but in reality it has no gender. It is an "it".

Yes, I am familiar with her. She is a very powerful "it", and in the female connotation, even more powerful. Just be careful...from one "nut" to another.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join