It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most profound thing you've stumbled upon lately?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The soul, and how comprehensible its incomprehensibility can be. Not with words, that is, but more or less through being empirical, and entrophic. Im horrible with words, they get too jumbled, and all over the place, all the time.

If only I tried harder...Or was that the problem.
edit on 2-10-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bleeeeep
a reply to: deadlyhope

I have long suspected that time is will, and the passage of time, or rate of time, is the rate at which will has manifested.

My thoughts are similar but not tied to emotion.

I think the passage of Time is the delay between one Idea causing another Idea to materialize in the dimension of Space AND that delay is equal to the amount of Time it takes for an Idea to manifest in a Mind.

By that, I don't mean the Time it takes a Mind to think an idea through -- I mean the first flash of an Idea. For example, the time it takes to look up at the moon and recognize it as the moon. Or say it's a baby, it would be the time it takes for the baby to 'notice' a big light after it catches their attention. It's almost instantaneous, but not quite. Therefore, in the dimension of Space where there is an almost instantaneous delay between Ideas, there is a delay of the smallest increment of Time.

In the material sense, you could use a balloon. The smallest increment of Time would be the moment the balloon was pierced with a needle and created a hole in the balloon but before it bursts in a flash. Each idea causes the next idea to materialize in Space and that delay creates Time.

Or something like that.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Makes sense seeing as people definitely have the ability to have time slow down or go faster... I have experienced both sensations
a reply to: MotherMayEye

A co-worker asked me if I was superstitious and I said that I believe in beliefs... The more we realize our thoughts affect our reality the better we can work together... We are all connected on a subcouncious level.
edit on 2-10-2015 by ResearchNOWknowledge because: Misspelling

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Yes, that's what I am saying, but you're leaving out will and emotions.

That is, we are in the mind of God, and spacetime is manifested will as it is conceived, or thought. Where emotions come in is in how our newly gained will is conceived, or thought of, after taking in the manifested will of another.

A thought, or idea, is the witnessing of will.

Like so:
I took in your formulated will, your will which structured the words in your post, and by taking in your will, I gained or conceived my own will and desire, which was to respond to you with my conceptualization of the force of your will/my will/spacetime.

I took in the photons from my monitor that were structured by your formulated will - your words were the image of your awareness of your will.

Think about it like we are all restructuring each others will as forms based on how we conceive of one another's will forms or manifested spacetime.

Our conceptualization of spacetime manifests as our will and desire or emotions. Emotions, seem to be more of a measurement of what was expected, where desires are more of a measurement of what is expected or what is desired. That is what initially caught my attention: I was trying to categorize emotions and noticed excitements like joy or fright were based on expectation and/or the lack thereof, and realized all of them are really based on what was/is expected or desired. Like past, present, and future, but without a present tense for emotions. There was no now expectation, it requires that it be manifest, it requires time, so there is no "now" emotion.
edit on 10/2/2015 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Our will could be directly correlated to our energy/emotional level... If your are in hate then the effects of what your perceive will be different then when happy
a reply to: Bleeeeep

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
IV also been keeping in mind that every object in matter is vibrating at a certain frequency, and the merkaba/tetrahedrons spinning around matter. Nassim has a lot of cool ppsts and basically says the whole universe could be a merkaba form, same with the 2 guys that zoomed into the smallest space possible to see which looked like the upper area of the merkaba, and was colored like a rainbow, cause that's all we can see physically

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Yes, that's what I am saying, but you're leaving out will and emotions.

That is, we are in the mind of God, and spacetime is manifested will as it is conceived, or thought. Where emotions come in is in how our newly gained will is conceived, or thought of, after taking in the manifested will of another.

This is where we differ. It seems to me that Ideas in Minds are the only type of Ideas that don't 'materialize' in Space and Time. They only manifest in Time.

But every Idea that was never in a Mind -- like everything that came before a Mind -- spontaneously comes into existence because of an Idea immediately preceding it in Space.

I used the example of human reproduction. A new unique Idea spontaneously materializes in Space simply because of the Ideas a sperm and egg carried within them. And the sperm and egg are Ideas that came into being because of material Ideas that pre-existed. All a chains of Ideas that materialized in space to lead to Minds.

Minds can create other Ideas to only exist in the dimension of Time. We were the last step in a mathematical equation that had to produce the 'Idea of Nothing.' Because the Idea of Nothing cannot materialize itself...it's nothing.

Once the Idea of Nothing came into existence, it isn't important that we have free will -- we cannot undo what needed to co-exist in Time: the Idea of Something and the Idea of Nothing.

Without both of those Ideas simultaneously existing, there would only be a dimension of unrealized possibilities.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Then, yes, I have to disagree with that. I am pretty sure that thoughts are within spacetime, and what space is the image of (conceptualized will / structured force.)

Conception and structuring being the same thing, like my words here are the image of my concepts, and not simply shapes (these images, or shapes, are my thoughts, or are how I am conceiving of my will.)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

You cannot separate spacetime, so yes, I would say they existed in space (within an electrical impulse in the brain) for the smallest increment of Time. But they are permanently within the fabric of Time.

Which makes sense because it is only an Idea of Nothing. Not a materialization of actual Nothing. Nothing is nothing.

EDIT:
And after I read that, I realized the Idea that exists in Space is the Idea of certain neurons firing -- and that is the Idea in Space that caused the Idea of Nothing to manifest in Time.

Perhaps Minds are uniquely structured to create Ideas to transcend Space. That would explain why our Ideas don't spontaneously materialize.

edit on 2-10-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Then, yes, I have to disagree with that. I am pretty sure that thoughts are within spacetime, and what space is the image of (conceptualized will / structured force.)

Conception and structuring being the same thing, like my words here are the image of my concepts, and not simply shapes (these images, or shapes, are my thoughts, or are how I am conceiving of my will.)

Also what I meant by 'materialize in Space' is that when our minds have an idea of a car, a car does not materialize. The idea came from a mind, not an actual car that exists.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I understand what you're saying.

I think that the way you're looking at reality is that space/space-fabric/matter has forces in it, or round about it, instead of thinking of space/matter as forces that are, themselves, structured.

If you think of space as the structure of time, or time as forces and space as the structure of forces, or if you think of your body as the structure of your will/spirit/forces, then you can see why we can't materialize anything beyond where our forces are.

I mean, to me, it makes sense that we can only materialize the structure of our own forces' body or form, since those forces are our spiritual body and their structuring is our physical body.

Try to see it like we are made of cells, cells are made of compounds, compounds are made of atoms, atoms are made of particles, and particles are made of forces or fields. Truly, all of the things listed are made of their forces - those things are structured forces. Chemical compounds are listed as forces, as are the forces of supposed "fields", like if a real electromagnetic field existed, it would be made of electrons - that is how space or spacefabric works... space is the structure of time or forces.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I understand what you're saying.

I think that the way you're looking at reality is that space/matter has forces in it, or round about it, instead of thinking of space/matter as forces that are, themselves, structured.

If you think of space as structure as the structure of time and as forces, or if you think of your body as the structure of your will/spirit/forces, then you can see why we can't materialize anything beyond where our forces are.

I mean, to me, it makes sense that we can only materialize the structure of our own forces' body or form, since those forces are our spiritual body and their structuring is our physical body.

it's funny how our bodies cause Ideas, like children, to spontaneously materialize from one 'combination' sperm/egg that divides. But the Ideas in our Mind don't cause anything to spontaneously materialize.

I think the Universe is Ordered and it obeys certain physical laws because of an Idea of Everything that led to the Idea of Nothing in Minds existed in one flash of Time along with the very first 'Something' to Materialize in Space. It just took Space longer because they had to materialize to exist as Ideas -- each one in a single small increment of Time. Obviously many Ideas materialize in a given increment, but the increment is what each Idea needs to come into existence -- materially and in the Mind.

If Something could have the potential to be anything, I would think perpetual would be the most desirable quality. Spatial, seems like a quality it HAD to be to be perpetual.

edit on 2-10-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Treat others, as you want to be treated, yourself, as the other is, you, me, everything, yourself........... All of US are infinity slowly progressing expanding ...........

We interact with each other on levels we do not yet (but soon will understand)the shadows) (string theory)?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

"But the Ideas in our Mind don't cause anything to spontaneously materialize. "

You should look up neurons, or neurotransmitters...

Thought or conception is the translation or reformulation of forces/will/time/fields.

All forces are aware but not all awareness is self-awareness.

When you combine the soul, spirit, and body, what you get is conception of spiritual form. More, you cannot even really separate them like you are trying to do. The body is the image of awareness. If I saw your soul, I would be looking at your body, and if I looked at your spirit conceiving, I would be looking at your soul. The soul is the spirit of conception, the body of that spirit, its structure, is what you call your physical body.

Also, what we're doing right now is trying to reproduce our concepts within one another, we are trying to put what we see of our spirits (our seed) into the other's body, so that they can have spiritual conception / gain spiritual awareness...

All of reality is concept reproduction.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I've had a Psychic be correct about a couple of things. She saw into the future and it happened just as she foretold, even telling me something that I mistook for something else. Now as I sit back and think about everything she said, it's amazing. Could just be a coincidence but it's more than that, I'm sure.

I've also had some good fortune this week, trying to tie that back into the law of attraction. The difference is that I've been a lot happier the past couple of weeks, not stressing or forcing as much.

Interesting things are afoot, that's for sure.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
An extremely articulate, well educated and inebriated homeless man in Kentucky, who spent about 15 minutes explaining to me how Jesus had saved his life, and how he could save mine. It was quite profound. Difficult to put into words.

I gave him $10 and went on my way.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

"But the Ideas in our Mind don't cause anything to spontaneously materialize. "

This depends on the intent and will behind it

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join