It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASS SHOOTING reported at Oregon college campus 15 dead atleast MANY MORE INJURED

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

Dam, I just saw this...

It's unbearably sad to see how someone so demented like this shooter, takes so many lives so carelessly.

Prayers go out to all victims and families of those affected.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wetpaint72
a reply to: starfoxxx
I was wondering why all I see on cnn is a static google satellite image?

Maybe they are starting to catch on that 15 minutes of fame might be a bad idea? Might encourage some of these sickos to go off?

link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: crazyewok
Why does this keep happening in the USA?

Mass murder is trending these days? I hope it's not contagious.

But why only in the USA?

link   
Very sad indeed. I can't imagine what the families of those innocent victims are going through right now.

Surely americans as a whole are getting sick of these frequent mass killings, perhaps enough so to actually do something about it and I don't mean arming everyone everywhere. Put your heads together and you'll work it out.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

But why only in the USA?

I wish I could answer that question. I really do.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Someone picked up this, possibly indicating foreknowledge:

www.freerepublic.com...
edit on 1-10-2015 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2015 by starviego because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: crazyeddie68

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Gun Free Zones are always easy targets for cowards like this

I just said this to my daughter.Why don't these imbeciles go to a place that has armed guards and start shooting?COWARDS!

Whether they were cowards or not is kind of irreverent at this point, 10 people are already dead, yeah?

He had far to easy access to a gun and was able to slaughter 10 innocent people, maybe you should teach your daughter that.... but anyway.

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

I blame the empty self-esteem movement.

Kids are sheltered, coddled, given trophies just for breathing and then they get into the real world and find out they actually have to achieve things and work hard too.

There was a relevant bit on the radio this morning about how college psychiatrists and psychologists get kids who need counseling because they can't cope with anything. Something as simply as having a mouse in their apartment can send them over the edge. That's how bad it's gotten with our kids.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
An interviewed witness in the building reported that there was no sound of gunfire...suggests shooter used a suppressor.

Just said they're looking for another person ("a rioter") who may be hiding in a car.
edit on 1-10-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

No, to address those issues would be hard and painful. It's much easier to simply point at a pill -- just as it is to take a pill.

Well said.

Poor people.
Hopefully (but doubtful) this wont just turn onto another couple of months of pro vs. anti gun talk
Also, hopefully they don't flash this scums picture in my face for the next couple months.
This basterd should have his whole life wiped from history so we can focus on mourning the victims, not breaking down who the killer was and why he did it. Crazy is crazy.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

A sick person is a sick person and will kill no matter what you do.

The guns are not the problem. It's the people and until we fix them, this problem will not go away, not really.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Someone picked up this, possibly indicating foreknowledge:

www.freerepublic.com...

My God. And nobody reported it. We've got to be on the look out for these people.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

But why only in the USA?

As much as I hate to say this because innocent people had to die, but this just makes it much easier for "ya'll know who" to push tighter gun control and disarm law abiding citizens.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

There is the possibility that this is a Mk ultra Mind Control killing..

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

And that's another problem, too. How many videos have we seen of people in serious trouble, dying even and people just walk right on past them?

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: starfoxxx
www.cnn.com...

PRELIMINARY REPORTS OF 10 KILLED, 20 INJURED IN SHOOTING AT COMMUNITY COLLEGE IN OREGON, STATE POLICE SPOKESMAN SAYS.

Preliminary information indicates 10 people were killed and more than 20 others injured in a shooting at Oregon's Umpqua Community College on Thursday, said Oregon State Police spokesman Bill Fugate.

The reports suggest that the shooter has been detained, he said.

Earlier, authorities told CNN they were responding to reports of an active shooter at the Roseburg college campus.

Another MASS school shooting this is a big one folks..

More news just coming in now
------------------------------------
UPDATE UP TO 15 DEAD
ktla.com...

At least 15 people were reportedly killed after an active shooter was spotted at Oregon’s Umpqua Community College.

Preliminary information indicated 10 people were killed and more than 20 were injured, Oregon State Police spokesman Bill Fugate told CNN.

TV station KATU later reported 15 people were killed, according to state police.

Wow...that is a lot of people. What is it about schools that attracts these maniacs? I just don't get it. Are they THAT wrapped up in what is going on at school?

Messed up....RIP to all those souls.

It was a "Gun free zone"
All schools in the USA are Gun free zones by law. This makes killing people easy when they won't be shooting back. Thank our legislators for it. They helped. NSA probably mind controlled someone, or someone decided to be a serious a-hole..

Even without gun free zones, most students probably wouldn't carry. I do though. No one should obey a law that removes your right to self defense.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

But why only in the USA?

Umm maybe because guns are easy to get?? Now I'll just duck and cover, it is just I am Canadian and allthough shootings happen here they are way way less. We can still own guns, sort of.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Is that in reference to this shooting?

link   
Very sad to hear of ANOTHER school shooting.

But... I'll bet ANY amount of money that the shooter was on some sort of "anti-depressant". I'll also bet that this will turn into another "guns bad, get rid of guns" thing.

link   

edit on 1-10-2015 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join