It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So far how is everyone voting in the EU referendum ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

oh and IN.

Got to love the irony.

You cry about Scottish freedom from Westminster 400 miles away.

Yet you are willing to hand over Scottish sovereignty to a bunch of unaccountable bureaucrats in Brussels 500 miles away!

You cant make this up

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

oh and IN.

Got to love the irony.

You cry about Scottish freedom from Westminster 400 miles away.

Yet you are willing to hand over Scottish sovereignty to a bunch of unaccountable bureaucrats in Brussels 500 miles away!

You cant make this up

You whinge about Scots demanding independence from Westminster yet you demand your Independence from Brussels...Hypocrisy at it's finest.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

You whinge about Scots demanding independence from Westminster yet you demand your Independence from Brussels...Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Love how you evade the point.
You want Independence from Westminster were you control ELECTED mps

But you want to hand over sovereignty to the joke that's the EU.

Scotland can piss off for all I care.

The remaining UK collective IQ will likely go up.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I won't get a vote on the matter, however I think it would be a major mistake for the uk to leave the eu.

I have many friends and relatives who would be severely affected by the leaving of the eu.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
I won't get a vote on the matter, however

The conservatives have to.

If they dont it would be political suicide for the party.
They would implode like Labour and the Lib dems did last election into near oblivion.

If they dont

I think it would be a major mistake for the uk to leave the eu.
I have many friends and relatives who would be severely affected by the leaving of the eu.

Forgives me if I dont vote in just because your friends and relatives .

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Doubt it

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Doubt it

Still evading the point.

You want Independence from the UK were you have elected MP that can effect policy.

Yet you are happy to hand over sovereignty to the EU that's a bureaucratic mess.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
People sorry about your dilemma but the EU and all their partners are soo neck dip into the union that no matter if more than half of the population votes to be out I am afraid is not going to happen, to much already been invested by the countries involved to just let go.

Good luck with it.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Love how you evade the point.

I never evaded the point is simply took your dig at the Scots and chucked it back in yer face highlighting your hypocrisy into the bargain.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Doubt it

Still evading the point.

You want Independence from the UK were you have elected MP that can effect policy.

Yet you are happy to hand over sovereignty to the EU that's a bureaucratic mess.
Nothing is handed over. Staus Quo.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I wont go into what Nissan, Honda and Toyota would do if we left the EU as they use us as a stepping stone to get their vehicles into Europe. We can not survive in isolation, we must be multi-national as banki9ng and industries ARE multi- national.

Exactly.................... The big car companies came here as we were competitive in what was a fair paying field EU back the. We really don't want to lose the Japanese industries here. My area really relies on them, everything from Makita power tools to Toyota cars, we are really dependent on them. But then you look at what the EU is about and the way it is growing and taking on ex commie countries in the east and you get the idea that there is no level playing field. I've seen so may companies around here leave so they can employ cheaper labour in Romania, Poland, Czech etc, it's not right, there is no level playing field like there used to be in the EU. Fine for the Germans, them having this dead cheap labour force next door to make their Audi TT's and Porsche Cayanne etc, but for us in Britain it is not any benefit. These ex commie countries will probably entice the Japanese car makers eventually so sod it, I never thought I'd say it years ago but I do now........... let's take back control of our country, full control of our borders, make Britain British again. We've got a great economy as it is, the future is to sell to where the emerging middle classes live in China and India as JLR has shown the way. Time to leave the EU, they do us no favours.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I won't get a vote on the matter, however

The conservatives have to.

If they dont it would be political suicide for the party.
They would implode like Labour and the Lib dems did last election into near oblivion.

If they dont

I think it would be a major mistake for the uk to leave the eu.

Forgives me if I dont vote in just because your friends and relatives .

Calm down, you are forgiven however.

I nor my friends would expect anyone to vote for anything because it was what we wanted.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

You show your true colours right here, just roughly the same shade as turd...

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Im not the one bitching about independence but willing to sell there country out to Brussels and Germany.

Hell you wouldn't even be allowed to control your own currency as part of the Eurozone

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

You show your true colours right here, just roughly the same shade as turd...

Absolute classic... I've always wanted to see an all out against the English and Scottish.

Scott's are just so much more cooler than the Pome's anyway's... lol.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Im not the one bitching about independence but willing to sell there country out to Brussels and Germany.

Hell you wouldn't even be allowed to control your own currency as part of the Eurozone

You are the one that changed to topic to Scotland and independence. Sounds like a bitch to me.

You cry about Scottish freedom from Westminster 400 miles away. Yet you are willing to hand over Scottish sovereignty to a bunch of unaccountable bureaucrats in Brussels 500 miles away!

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Yeah Freedoooooooooooooooooooooooooom

But lets hand all control of our country over to Germany and dict any control we have over our currency and lumber ourselfs with the crippling euro zone debt......

Yeah Freedom indeed.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I think it totally on topic.

Scotland pussied out of "independence" and remained part of the UK

And the UK are voting in/out of the EU and you guys seem to want in.

I think the irony of Scotland thinking the EU offers more "freedom" than the UK is totally on topic.

Hell its my topic I started so If I say its on topic it is.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

But you were the one slagging off us Scots and that's what I took issue with. It was a completely moronic statement from you as well...

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Ok maybe I shouldn't have been so crude.

But I do queation the intelligence of those that voted out of the UK but want in on the EU.

It's a contradiction.

edit on 3-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join