It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Majority Leader Admits Benghazi Committee Part of Political Attack Strategy?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I just want to take a moment to say thanks for discussing this topic in a rational manner.

The main reason for it was to see if she released the location of or knew the location was compromised prior to the attack.

It has already been shown in previous emails on that server that his locations and movements were discussed. If it was because of her server that these attacks were able to be pinpointed to his location....that would be pretty damning.

This I think is a legitimate concern and should be investigated as long as there isn't already incontrovertible evidence that would invalidate that hypothesis. The thing is, do we need to re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-investigate everything all over again to investigate this possibility? It wouldn't be conclusive in of itself if emails containing information that could have been used to facilitate the attack are found. There's only really two ways of proving a hypothesis about compromised emails even if emails that could fit the bill are discovered on the server:

1. Forensic evidence that the email server had in fact been compromised.
2. Evidence that the attackers used information originating from emails on the server.

The truth is that even if the hypothesis is correct, the chances of proving it are probably pretty slim at this point short of finding a stolen email from Clinton's account in the hands of somebody involved in the attack.

Again...why wipe it if there is no information regarding this on there? That is something guilty parties do, regardless of any other information on it.

I have no doubt that among all those emails there are some that Clinton and others do not want out but that doesn't mean that these emails are related to Benghazi. I mean, there could be pictures of Anthony Weiner's junk in there. That said, I don't have any sympathy for Hillary. The whole purpose of this private email server nonsense is to be able to control information. I'm of the opinion that any official communication should be on government maintained servers.

The very fact that she even USED this server should be grounds for her dismissal as a candidate....it shows she does not follow her own rules.

I don't disagree that her fitness to hold any office, let alone President, is in question but the same is basically true of all of the candidates. Trump vs Clinton? Bush vs Clinton? Cruz vs Clinton? What can be said of a system of selecting a leader that results in choices like those? Nothing good!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
staying on-topic....republicans have revealed their true intentions as voiced by their majority leader in congress, 8 hearings, with 1 more scheduled this month....there was 1 hearing for 11 incidents of terrorists killing approx. 60 diplomatic people during the last bush presidency.....not a peep about that in the hundreds of threads regarding Hillary and Benghazi...SNIP
edit on 10/1/2015 by Blaine91555 because: Off topic comment in violation of TAC removed.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well of course this is merely attack strategy. If it were not then these same people would have been up in arms to the same degree over the 13-plus Benghazi's that occurred under the Bush administration (of which there were certainly not intense investigations of… but should there have been?)…

13 Benghazis That Occurred on Bush's Watch

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yes, McCarthy was so gleeful about being the next speaker, he didn't care about what he was saying. Although it was obvious from the beginning that was what they were up to, nobody came straight out and said it. He did, because he was past that point. I don't like Hillary and don't think she would be useful at anything at this point, but the Republicans unhealthy obsession with demonizing her is much more disturbing. I can recall "Benghazi" being pounded over and over by Fox News and other sources until a poll came out revealing that the American public was tired of hearing about it. Its more than likely that several republicans knew much more about it than her, and that they were spying on Hillary, and that they allowed it to happen just as much as she did, only so they could blame her. They sat back and let it happen while dancing in the joy that Hillary would be blamed.

The fact of the matter is that Jeb Bush will be the next president, and there is nothing you or anyone else can do about it. The Bush brothers are the grandsons of Aleister Crowley, and the OTO needs a second horn (Jeb) to fulfill the wishes of the Beast, Crowley. It will be very easy to get him elected if he runs against Hillary, so if she doesn't make it, they are only shooting themselves in the foot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join