It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Russia there comes the hope of the world

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: King Seesar
Good post, it's funny how things can be turned upside down or the other way, Russia was seen as pure evil some sixty years ago, and now they could indeed be a beakin of hope.

I agree with you on how funny life, and the world is. Sixty years ago I thought the USA was the land of the brave and the home of the free. I thought we were a Democracy with a government for the people and by the people. I thought American was a crusader for what was right, just, and a beacon of light for all the world.

I was young, naive, brain-washed, amazingly gullible and so very wrong. If our government could go rouge and corrupt in just sixty years, I guess Russia could have become a little better.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Why can they escape the solar system?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Or England.
We shall see shortly about that.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
hmm, im not sure why ats wont allow me to start a new thread.

but i have come across some very disturbing information from ouija board stories regarding the year 2020.

first:

Ouija Board And World War III

One night as we were ending our session, I decided to ask a serious question: "Who will start World War III?" This was during the Cold War years, and later my boyfriend admitted that he had been thinking of the answer "USSR" while I was thinking "USA." We were shocked to see the planchette go straight to C-H-I-N-A when neither of us had even been thinking of China. We stopped playing with the Ouija then and there.

That was over 40 years ago, but in this day and age the Ouija's answer is as disturbing than ever

My friends and I decided to go and try out Ouija so we started and we started talking with someone named Jimmy. He said that he served the Russian military in WW1 and that he was a airplane gunner. He said he died in the first battle and that he was born in Amsterdam but forced out by Germans. I asked him who his leader was at the time (I don't know a lot about WW1) and he said "PIG." His leader was a pig (figuratively of course).

When asked if he was a good spirit he said "No." We would've stopped there because I was being as careful as possible with this. But we were really intrigued at his story. I asked why he thought he was a bad spirit and he said "CHILD" and interrupted my next question asking about his child with "IMSORRY" which brought us to the conclusion of he either killed his child or his son (he was 45 when he died so it isn't out of the question) died in the war because of him. We were really weirded out and I don't remember how it got to this question but we ended up asking him "What do you see in America in 100 years?" He replied with "DEATH." I asked why death and he replied "CHANGE." I asked what is changing to which he replied "EVERYTHING."

We were really confused and curious and asked if we were going to be destroyed and he said NO. I asked if America will still be America and he said YES. I asked if somebody will take us over he said "YES" and interrupted my next question of who with "CHINA." I asked why and he replied to us with "DEBT." I then said "you're lying, aren't you?" And he answered with "IHOPE." I asked if it will be within our lifetimes and he said YES. I asked when and he said "2020." I asked when in 2020 and he told us "213."(February 13th.) I asked if our leadership is going to be influenced by China and he said YES. I asked if a current presidential candidate would be responsible and who is responsible and he replied with "D.T." (Donald Trump).

We took a few minutes to gather ourselves and proceeded to ask with "Is Trump going to be assassinated?" "YES." "Is his Vice President responsible?" "YES." "Will this change be bad?" "YESHIDE". I asked "Hide where?" "HOME." "Are our houses safe?" "NO" "Where's home?" "RL" "Where's RL, a country?" "PIG"(Russia (this made me shiver how it brought that back from our conversation)). "Will there be a revolution?" "YES." "Who revolts?" "RUSSIA." "Are they defending Anerica from China?" "NO" "Are they trying to take over America instead of China?" "YES" "Will Russia attack mainland China?" "YESWEAPONS" "What kind of weapons?" "BOMB" "how many bombs?" "60" "Nuclear bombs?" "NO" "What kind of bombs?" "GOODBYE."

What does this mean for America? Should we heed Jimmy's warning or let this go? We stopped using the Ouija after that.

Now if I could only figure out what 2020 China and what ‘If I die Make Lake’ meant I could perhaps focus on less conceptual modes of thought.

The Ouija entitiy Zozo apparently is also talking a lot about 2020.

When I was 11 years old, I brought my Ouija board to my first sleepover. I didn't know then how much this experience would change my daily life. My friend who I played with, (I won't give her a name for privacy) had never used or heard of a Ouija board before. I spent about an hour of explaining the rules and dangers to her, until I thought that we could finally begin.

We played in her bathroom, It was the only quiet place. We spoke to a entity named Azaz, who said that he was 1 year old. He seemed nice enough, but I was still concerned. We learned that he was born in 1919 in the same apartment building we were in, in apartment A1. Of course I didn't ask how he died, but I was curious. When he told me his birth date, I didn't believe him, because this building was made after 1919. But then my friend explained that after a huge fire, the building was torn down, and a new building was established years later. So I inferred that he died in that fire.

He said his family was here with him. I asked him if they were evil or not, and he said they ARE evil, but said, and I quote, "I-W-I-L-L-P-R-O-T-E-C-T-Y-O-U-W-H-E-N-T-H-E-Y-C-O-M-E." We weren't sure what he meant, but since he also said Yes when I asked if his family can hurt us, we got freaked out and said goodbye.

That night, I couldn't sleep because I felt somebody was breathing in my ear. I felt strange, like somebody was trapping me in a small space. My friend was whining in her sleep. Then, I witnessed one of the biggest terrors of my life. A small black human shaped mist formed near my friend's radiator. I couldn't move or speak I was so scared.
My friend's mom laughed and said, Hey, ask Azaz if he can give me some lotto numbers! We asked Azaz, and he moved to some numbers. (one of them was 4, another was 2, and I can't remember the rest).

When I came back again in early March, I asked my friends mom if the numbers worked, and my heart leapt with joy when she said he was only 2 numbers off! Azaz also gave us lotto numbers for February 2020. (don't ask why, I don't know either.) I also noticed that I can't contact any entity besides Azaz when I'm in my friends house, only him.

That last one made me laugh a lot, what a sneaky demon giving you lotto numbers for the apocalypse!

Famous Russian astrologer, Pavel Globa, had in 2009. predicted plane crashes that rocked the public in recent days, estimating the probability of the disasters. He also predicted that 2014 will be the year of increased disasters. When it comes to the future of the EU, according to him, there will be several alliances instead of one, and the EU will, as an alliance, eventually live only on paper. NATO will also fall apart. Although it will grow stronger for a while, by the end of the crisis it will cease to exist. In 2014, he said, humanity will be close to the third world war. Major changes in Russia will, as he claims, happen from 2014 – 2016 and will be associated with large earthquakes. The “third wave” will come in 2017 and will last until 2020, and Globa said he is very afraid of it. The world will recover from the crisis, which will be named as “the second great depression”, at the end of 2020. In 30 post-crisis years, by 2050, Russia will go through rebirth. In 2020 or 2021, a powerful new person, called “rider on a white horse”, will take over the power. He will not rule for a long time, but will leave a tremendous mark.

13th feb 2020. the demons be waitin!

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ
In the end
Russia will play the sage.
Putin will drive Russia into Europe but in the end he will be captured and the Russian fleet will be defeated.
They will hear the French language of peace.
And Russia returns to the church and rids itself of communism.
When the king. prince Harry. is crowned in Rome. The third Antichrist will be full of rage.
And drive his army of 200 million straight for Paris and when he hears of peace between France and Russia he will drive his army into Russia.
Russia nukes China
and saves mankind.
In the end Russia does play the sage and returns to the church.

Nostradamus prophecy.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
had to visit your profile page after reading your post in the 2016 Shaman thread

===========

as for Russia as the 'hope' for the world....

well, the Russian Orthodoxy with Patriarch Bartholomew sequestered in Istanbul (Islamic Turkey)
the Orthodox Christianity there might just be the last firm stand of Christians versus Islam & versus the Pope Francis radical brand of Un-Christian like Catholicism in the Planet

so, in my view...Putin is not the focal point, but he makes a strong stand in keeping the Christian followers-of-the-faith in moral support AND Might even actively seek to take the west bank area of Istanbul and the compound where the Patriarch resides as a 'Protectorate' of Russia in a defiant stand against the Heathens of Islam & Muslim Jihadists et al.

thus --> fulfilling the forecast of Russia as the-hope-of-the-world (in these latter days ! )

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
here is a late date article concerning Russia and our immediate future, geopolitical that is

allnewspipeline.com...

...- Is Russia More 'Prophetically Aware' Of The Role They Play In God's Judgement On 'Mystery Babylon' Than The West Can Even Grasp?.../

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join