It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Says If Elected President, He'll Send Back Syrian Refugees Taken In By The U.S.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
You do know there have been Muslims in America since before it even became a nation? Oh of course you don't.

Since we're throwing around smartass comments...you do know that if they were here before America was a nation, they wouldn't technically have been in America, right? They would have been in a British Colony.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Such a perfect picture for this situation.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I'm not sure about Trump, either he's a pawn in a bigger game and drop out in the last minute so someone else can take his place or he's actually trying to become President. Sadly it looks like he's actually trying and the fact he is succeeding is a shame..

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Please people, if he should win: Don't flee to Germany!
We have too many refugees right now and our beaurocracy cannot handle more than 2 or 3 per day.
Please order a formular and send it to our ambessy ten years prior to your schedule of emigration from the US!

If you buy a VW your chances to be accepted for asylum will rise by 200 %.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
If he does make the grade he is gonna have all sorts of reptiles whispering into his ears but surely he will receive and follow all the sane advisers and analysts. That hair though.

(post by Breakthestreak removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The arabs dont want em for a reason , they are pillaging the UK. Only a mad man would want such pestilence imported.

Gods speed Trump

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: lucifershiningone

Such a perfect picture for this situation.

Im going to be as politically incorrect as possible for a minute here , listen. This may be offensive to some but it is true.

It's not about who was where first. It's about obsolete cultures being fazed out for the betterment of our species. A culture that continues to live in the stone age and practices barbarism is no freind of humanity. It may sound intolerant. I may be indifferent but histoically the greatest advancements in science , medicine , space travel " we put man on the friggin moon" came from europe to the Americas and expanded expodentialy around the world. Many indigenous people were "phased out" in the process yes as ugly as it is but it was inevitable. Check morality at the door when it comes to "progress"

The Japanese however are exceptional and a forerunner in the ditection of humanity as well.

Love them or hate them ( my ancestors ) you gotta recognise the contribution of the Saxons. We changed the world. And as imperfect as it is it's still much better than what third world savages bring. And that is only destruction and cruelty in its barbarism. i do not hate them but I feel nothing for them any more I would a beast.

And perhaps one day some space faring race will do away with us in the name of progress. You cant stop progress , you can slow it down but you cant stop what is inevitable.between us and the death cult of Islam ( im not a religious person ) we can never truely coexist. Sooner or later we will have to make a tough choice its going to be them or us. And from the looks of it sonner than later.

It is what it is

-D.F.
edit on 3-10-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Its funny, If Trump gets elected he will build a wall to keep people out, but after 8 years of Trump, he may need one to keep people from leaving.
edit on 3-10-2015 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer I may be indifferent but histoically the greatest advancements in science , medicine , space travel " we put man on the friggin moon" came from europe to the Americas and expanded expodentialy around the world. Many indigenous people were "phased out" in the process yes as ugly as it is but it was inevitable. Check morality at the door when it comes to "progress"

Actually, this isn't true. For a time the center of the intellectual world was the Islamic areas. If not for Ghengis Khan's rampage it would have remained true for longer than the 500 years that it existed. Among other things what created their golden age was the invention of paper. Then again I have a theory that golden ages are created through an efficient means of writing. Papyrus initially, paper in 1000ad, the printing press ushered in the Enlightenment, and now we have the internet.

<< 1  2   >>

join