It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riddles of the Sphinx

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Ugh you really did give him 39 million stars idn't you...Please tell me you are at least the same person.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikemars261

Ugh you really did give him 39 million stars idn't you...Please tell me you are at least the same person.

We don't even live on the same continent

Still ignoring the evidence then

Can I ask you to post a Sumerian picture of an Annunaki again, for the fifth time now

Yeah I get why you don't understand why I'm asking, but the rest of us who do think its hilarious

originally posted by: Harte

Watch out, he fishing for genies.

Harte

shhhhh you're giving it away

edit on 1-10-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

Gave you evidence..... quoted the bible..... quoted the quran... spelled out the connections..... sent you the maps with the cities in perfect alignment hundreds of miles apart... Pointed out the obvious... the unobvious...mentioned laser guided tunnels... made you a video.... called Harper publishing..... said stuff that was intriguing... the not intriguing, all the while racking up all these shiny flags.The problem is not whether or not I can find pictures of the Annunaki (for those too lazy to scroll their mouse towards the google search bar) But rather should I post them and be subject to strange vibe rule violations. Have I not done enough?

I've figured it out, you know. I'm so stupid. How could I not see it?

You're jealous. Just admit it. It's the only explanation for your devotion to this post. I've acquired all of these flags and you can't even get one. Listen. If it's flags you want, you should have just said something. I can coach you. Sometimes people go years without anything intriguing to say. You're just having a bad run, that's all. You'll snap out of it. Harte and I are here for you man. We're with you.
edit on 1-10-2015 by mikemars261 because: forgot to mention laser guided tunnels

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikemars261blah blah

Quoting something out of context isn't evidence
creating a youtube film from a complete misunderstanding of an ancient text isn't evidence

You don't know anything about Mesopotamian culture and that's really sad, because if you knew anything about it at all, you'd understand why you've been wasting your time doing what you call "research" but what everyone else calls "stuff that was debunked years ago"
The fact that you're about twenty years too late for the party seems lost on you

Take a look at this website, this is your last chance to learn something
psd.museum.upenn.edu...
This is the best academic resource on the Sumerian language on earth, it lists every word ever translated from all Mesopotamian texts
Spend a few days doing word searches
You won't find any support for Sitchin in there,
but you might find the truth with Engur
psd.museum.upenn.edu...
How can something be both cosmic and underground, what did they think the sky was made from...
How advanced is the belief that the sky was made of water, surely the Aliens would have told them different

Now I'm not going to post in this thread again
you've successfully proved to me that you're not worth my time

edit on 1-10-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Cheers mate!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikemars261

Yeah, I had a few extra and felt pity for him. So I gave him a handful of mine.

What's it to you?

Harte

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I never said anything about the Anunaki? I'll safely assume your reply was for someone else.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk

I never said anything about the Anunaki? I'll safely assume your reply was for someone else.

Please try to remain calm, Dr. Banner. No need to transform in this case.
I'm sure it was just a simple mistake on Marduk's part.

Harte

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mikemars261
I guess so dude. People need idols, space is as good a place as any, as late night TV is, or any other mediums are to find some.

But anyways I digress as the there are no riddles of the sphinx, that's just something those willy Greeks invented because the original invented stories, which predated there invented stories, just did not have enough action and gusto and magnificent hero charters and cool scenery to satisfy there tastes. You know sand and sand upon sand gets dross you know.

But the only riddle of the sphinx is as you know the sphinx itself. Kind of like asking why do skyscrapers exist? Look at the place and time and they have there reasons, and if you cant find those reasons, well you can always invent them after the fact, as all of history is prone of doing and being.

Besides all things are mutable, the sphinx being the least mutable as the centuries have shown, after a long hiatus its still just a statue laying in the sand, and stories even though for some reason people think otherwise as the least mutable. That is not so, as they are the most mutable of things after all.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

I don't need an idol, I need an adequate explanation to the pyramids. The riddle I'm talking about is

Οὐρανὸς πρῶτος τοῦ παντὸς ἐδυνάστευσε κόσμου. γήμας δὲ Γῆν ἐτέκνωσε πρώτους τοὺς ἑκατόγχειρας προσαγορευθέντας, Βριάρεων Γύην Κόττον, οἳ μεγέθει τε ἀνυπέρβλητοι καὶ δυνάμει καθειστήκεσαν, χεῖρας μὲν ἀνὰ ἑκατὸν κεφαλὰς δὲ ἀνὰ πεντήκοντα ἔχοντες.

It was written by Apollodorus and translated by Sir James George Frazer. The answer is "known"... it's man. Walks on 4 legs at birth, on two during adulthood, and with a cane at old age. As most of this post hints at, I am indeed talking about the real riddle of the Sphinx, and that is the Sphinx itself. In my conclusion I state that it is a rocketship that is the thing unmutable, and that in our infinite knowledge we only think we know the answer.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I don't need an idol, I need an adequate explanation to the pyramids. The riddle I'm talking about is

Οὐρανὸς πρῶτος τοῦ παντὸς ἐδυνάστευσε κόσμου. γήμας δὲ Γῆν ἐτέκνωσε πρώτους τοὺς ἑκατόγχειρας προσαγορευθέντας, Βριάρεων Γύην Κόττον, οἳ μεγέθει τε ἀνυπέρβλητοι καὶ δυνάμει καθειστήκεσαν, χεῖρας μὲν ἀνὰ ἑκατὸν κεφαλὰς δὲ ἀνὰ πεντήκοντα ἔχοντες.

It was written by Apollodorus and translated by Sir James George Frazer. The answer is "known"... it's man

No! What you meant to say is that you need an adequate explanation to why some people built such big and elaborate and time consuming and taxing "pun the word" idols as the pyramids are. After all if people did not need pyramid idols to set there patterns and toughts to it then nobody would have build them in the first place and they would not have existed..Duh!

So yes you do need idols, its practically written in the human genome, somewhere if you were to look in there it would clearly among all those nucleotides and chemical bonds if you could read it, and translate it. Then it would clearly say " must worship idols and those with fancy hats and cool signs" somewhere in all that line of code in what is the human genome.

Do I say duh! Or do I ad a question mark after that duh?

Its just one of many and of many more idols which will be laid in the mud, or in this case the sand, and who knows the way things are going the snow and the ice as well.

In my conclusion I state that it is a rocketship that is the thing unmutable, and that in our infinite knowledge we only think we know the answer.

Cool theory bro.
I do believe the answer is that its just a statue in the form of a catpharoperson that is just there for whatever reason whoever built it had. And now centuries latter, the interpretation game is going on. But really who cares.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I have been researching Abraham
And there is a claim that Abraham taught the Egyptians astrology
According to Nostradamus he was a brilliant
Astrologer on all accounts
When he spoke with God
Abraham was told that our fate was
Connected to the constalations

There is also another story about what is under the spinx
The chamber of knowledge