It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah's Witness'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369
I think this thread has confirmed many peoples perceptions of the Jehovah's Witnesses......cult like, particularly odd, quick to anger and abusive to critics and ex members.

Well they thought people who followed Jesus were, Odd , even a Cult or a Sect.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: vincentdaniel7

I think this thread has confirmed many peoples perceptions of the Jehovah's Witnesses......cult like, particularly odd, quick to anger and abusive to critics and ex members.

Oh for sure, I personally find theists to be slightly odd.

But Jehovah's Witnesses are particularly odd as seen in this thread...

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

You aren't odd, as seen in your avatar. Just normal. Pass, along, nothing to see here.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes

You aren't odd, as seen in your avatar. Just normal. Pass, along, nothing to see here.

Sure compare having a picture of Batman-Slough as a forum avatar to theistic beliefs.....thank you for making my point for me...

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes

Sure compare having a picture of Batman-Slough as a forum avatar to theistic beliefs.....thank you for making my point for me...

Where are you guys seeing each other's avatars I don't understand of course I am very new to this system and don't know how to see other peoples avatars all I see are silhouettes am I missing something?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: vincentdaniel7

Oh for sure, I personally find theists to be slightly odd.

But Jehovah's Witnesses are particularly odd as seen in this thread...

You know come to think of it, with all the suffering in this world and people not having the answers that they need to know,
To make their situation better or someone to care about them better, I bet you there are many people all over this planet that would benefit from an organization that works so hard and so detailed,
Like, not waiting for you to come to them but taking time out of their own personal lives to actually go to you, and search you Out, instead of you searching them Out, with any of the problems that they have.

I cannot find an organization where there is people who are willing to truly volunteer, whether it be a government organization, or a non-profit organization, or a community organizer, or something.

I would like to see someone fulfill this prophecy or this Scripture,,,,,

[ISAIAH 43; 8-12]

8. Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.

9. Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the peoples be assembled:
who among them can declare this, and show us former things? let them bring their Witnesses, that they may be justified; or let them hear, and say, It is truth.

10. YE ARE MY WITNESSES,
SAITH JEHOVAH,
AND MY SERVANT,
WHOM I HAVE CHOSEN;
THAT YE MAY KNOW AND BELIEVE ME, AND UNDERSTAND THAT I AM HE:
BEFORE ME THERE WAS NO GOD FORMED, NEITHER SHALL THERE BE AFTER ME.

11. I, even I, am Jehovah; and besides me there is no saviour.

12. I have declared, and I have saved, and I have showed; and there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are MY WITNESSES, SAITH JEHOVAH, and I am GOD.

Combined with this scripture,,,,

[Acts 20;20]

20. how I shrank not from declaring unto you anything that was profitable, and teaching you publicly, and from HOUSE to HOUSE,

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join