It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The worlds most powerful families

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
originally posted by: Gothmog
originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Gothmog: All the families mentioned are controlled and owned by the Rothschilds , every one.Do a search for that one name and read about them in relation to the "Central Banks" and how they started.

It is all about the greedy acquisition of Gold as a resource (by others).
edit on 1-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

I am sure of very little. That is why I love ATS so much.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
They dont think they control , they do . Did you read up on the family history ? If you did , you wouldnt need to ask any questions or make up your mind about anything
Mayer Amschel Rothschild was a thief. He taught his sons to steal . They amassed a fortune by selling their stolen rare coins and trinkets to Prince William . The sons (5) were sent to five different countries to open banks in each of the 5 countries . The 5 countries would very soon go to war and borrow money from these banks to finance it with.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

They dont think they control , they do . Did you read up on the family history ? If you did , you wouldnt need to ask any questions or make up your mind about anything
Mayer Amschel Rothschild was a thief. He taught his sons to steal . They amassed a fortune by selling their stolen rare coins and trinkets to Prince William . The sons (5) were sent to five different countries to open banks in each of the 5 countries . The 5 countries would very soon go to war and borrow money from these banks to finance it with.

Not so much anymore; that paradigm they participated in ended recently (2000 years of rule).They are running for their lives now and they know it. The World bank is on the brink of failure. It amazes/amuses me they think they can actually outsmart the Universe.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I wouldnt be so sure if I were you. Since they loan countries paper money , they demand their loan payments in valuable resources .They virtually own the world .

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I wouldnt be so sure if I were you. Since they loan countries paper money , they demand their loan payments in valuable resources .They virtually own the world .

The Universe (AUO) prime creator doesn't care about paper money or loan payments (just the souls inhabiting that space time that express this greedy nature as are itself one and the same thing). As I see it; a curious relationship regarding a perceived creator god and the human *It* insists created.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

And that's why i love your membership!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Its paper money now as a representative of another value redemption; no one knows where the gold reserves exist to back the paper.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
We're leaving the age of debt notes. My hard earned paycheck is deposited in a bank electronically. Those who control the banks can change that number at anytime and bam millions have 0 lines of code in the bank. It seems to me they still have a lot of control and its only growing.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

A yes the same old story, resources, money, gold, currency...........

There is only one resource worth anything on this planet..

You wonder why they took seeds out of the doomsday vault?
Someone has high hopes for humanity, the fear made most of the world paralyzed, a strong hand can even make a hero a shivering pole.

Someone gave humanity time, and it wasnt one of these five families.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: Metallicus
a handful of lizard eyed entitled power brokers.

You don't believe the lizard bs, do you

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Perhaps one needs to take that metaphorically although its a very good analogy of an alien way of thinking and acting without a conscience involved - personally I prefer psychopaths which seem to run in families for some.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

Regarding the Bush's I understand Bush is related to our queen via consigns etc. If you add royalty into that mix then you do have a very nasty, utterly self-absorbed and greedy family, propped up by rothschild infiltration.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: bkhaos
We're leaving the age of debt notes. My hard earned paycheck is deposited in a bank electronically. Those who control the banks can change that number at anytime and bam millions have 0 lines of code in the bank. It seems to me they still have a lot of control and its only growing.

Maybe it will be bitcoin, maybe it will be another crypto currency, but that ultimately signals the end of control for the banks. A decentralized finite global currency is pretty difficult to control.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join