It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It seems like prophecies on a biblical scale are unfolding right in front of our eyes. With Russia now actively in the Syrian skies taking part in their own air-strike campaign this certainly leaves the U.S. in quite the predicament. Russia is targeting CIA/Saudi backed rebels rather than ISIS (also backed by CIA?) and there are rumours that China is on it's way to protect Assad as well. Iraq has set up their command centre to strategically share information with Syria, Russia, and Iran; quite a big "f you" to America.

Is Syria really the end-game? It seems like the line has been drawn. U.S. wants Assad to go so they can put their own proxy in but Russia isn't letting that happen. Seems like all the right ingredients for a nuclear showdown.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Millions have been killed in each country for decades. We seem on the verge of escalation indeed to where BILLIONS are killed. This is what TPTB want: depopulation and new world order.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: concernedcitizen519

I'd be kidding myself if I said, the for and against IS tensions does not have the potential to bring forth major changes as I stated in my other response here.

Peace

edit on 30-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
No, it is not the biblical end. If you follow scripture, the end will begin with a massive attack on Israel. The US will have abandoned or be unable to assist Israel. When that happens, you will know we've reached the beginning of the end according to the Bible.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Russia isn't referenced in prophecy (the land of Magog is Turkey), and the desolation of Damascus takes place just before Jesus returns, so I would say that it would be at least 7 years before any prophetic fulfillment can occur.
edit on 30-9-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
A nuclear showdown? Hmm, a few heads meet at a small table in an interesting room, have some words, then worldwide nuclear aniliation? Maybe. Maybe not. It seems a tall order to destroy the world over Syria. But then, with the idiots we gallantly put in charge to make our decisions for us I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
No.

Climate change will kills us before world war three does.

Run to the bunkers!

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Just take solace in the fact there's nothing you could of done

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I don't care about the end, one day all of us will die and that will be the end, at least as far as we are concerned. If it is true that some guy scorched by the desert heat predicted all that will come and all the events that will take place,that lead to our demise, and the coming of a omnipotent omnipresent savior. then this world is madness, this reality is madness, and I want nothing to do with it. Send me to hell with fire and brimstone, I'm not saying that it's not possible because after all we are on a floating rock, spinning around an exploding ball of hydrogen, having a conversation on an integrated network, so yea crazyier # has happened, im just saying that if that is the flavor of the insanity,then I curse my existence ,and am awestruck by the absurdity of it all. Until then I'm just gonna jam out and try to live a peaceful and meaningful life.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It concerns me that the U.S. is being backed into a corner, and we are not backing down, and we need to. Let them have Syria. But the egos in Washington won't accept backing down as an option. If it becomes WWIII, it will be the "war of the egos".

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we either need to full scale occupy the Middle East until it resembles modern day Germany, or turn away wash our hands of it and never look back. One foot in and one foot out ain't gonna work. Meh

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
should have let general George Patton of WW2 take all of Russia and not let the politician's interfere and we wouldn't be in this time frame.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
the Russian maneuver will out flank out tact..

This has been in the making for years...

They are just labeling the syrian rebels ISIS now..

It is going to boil down to ho far Russia takes it...

Or we may just not give a crap..

We seem to be back to our isolationist ideology..

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Double post..

edit on 9 30 2015 by Bicent76 because: oops

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
No, it is not the biblical end. If you follow scripture, the end will begin with a massive attack on Israel. The US will have abandoned or be unable to assist Israel. When that happens, you will know we've reached the beginning of the end according to the Bible.

Yep,

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Israel and Syria

originally posted by: concernedcitizen519
It seems like prophecies on a biblical scale are unfolding right in front of our eyes. With Russia now actively in the Syrian skies taking part in their own air-strike campaign this certainly leaves the U.S. in quite the predicament. Russia is targeting CIA/Saudi backed rebels rather than ISIS (also backed by CIA?) and there are rumours that China is on it's way to protect Assad as well. Iraq has set up their command centre to strategically share information with Syria, Russia, and Iran; quite a big "f you" to America.

Is Syria really the end-game? It seems like the line has been drawn. U.S. wants Assad to go so they can put their own proxy in but Russia isn't letting that happen. Seems like all the right ingredients for a nuclear showdown.

Yaaaaa this could be it.......Russian and American jets in the same air space, what could go wrong ! ? Israel and Syria being so close........what if The U.S. concedes Syria to Russia ? Seems like this could be a situation that could easily flare up into more than a regional conflict.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Biblical prophecy is self-fulfilling. Israel is behind a lot of what's going on in the Middle East right now, they have a vested interest in biblical prophecy so they shape events to vaguely resemble the vague prophecies in the bible. That means it's not prophecy at all but guidelines for those who came after it was written.
edit on 9/30/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Biblical prophecy is self-fulfilling.

Such can be said for any prophecy.

Edit: Or any prediction, fortune telling, future reading, whatever you'd like to call it.

edit on 9/30/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm sorry but a lot of you who name sides, though I am admittedly a side namer, just #en make me puke. We are all cogs in this machine, that doesn't mean it's supernaturally controlled nor does it mean that one side is more right than the other, it just means we all have a subjective upbringing and a societal influence that shapes our opinions and beliefs and they always center around us and them. So you are just adding to the us and them mentality, you are not to blame nor am I, but in a world where divisiveness has meaning I stand here,and you stand there, so what are you gonna do about it. Welcome to the machine.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I agree. I think events being manipulated by those in power to mimic vague prophecy is a much more likely than men predicting it thousands of years ago. Though the ones who believe in the "prophecies" would never consider this possibility because they, like Israel, have a vested interest in the prophecies coming true.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join