It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Teens SHOT DEAD by Israeli soldiers since killing of 18mo baby by Jewish extremists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Outrage in the West Bank as another Palestinian teenager dies after an altercation with Israeli forces. CNN's Erin McLaughlin reports.

2 17 year old teen boys, 1 18 year old teen girl, are among those shot dead so far this month alone, by Israeli Soldiers since the July killing of 18month old baby by 'Jewish extremists'

Mourners carry the body of 18-month-old Palestinian baby Ali Dawabsheh, who was killed after his family's house was set on fire in a suspected attack by Jewish extremists

Among them include

Outrageous! I've often considered DC/Capitol Hill 'hell on earth' for its headquartering nukes and genocides, and still do... but that doe not dismiss the current 'final seige' underway in Palestine by Israelis, either, as Coalition forces zero in and prepare to take out Assad like Gaddafi.

Sure seems like youth/the next generation are being target in the final buildup to Israel's expanse into Syria & Palestine both.

"The Two State Solution Really Means Israeli State Controls SYRIA & Palestine"

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Milah

Palestinians have been caught out propagandizing the deaths of people, purportedly at the hands of the Israelis, before (collecting bodies from morgues, dressing them up and parading them through the streets).

It sort of ruins the trust.

After all, they are at war with a state that split itself in half to accommodate them.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Two sides to every story. Did the teenage boys attack the soldiers? Or let me guess they didn't do nothin.

Hell on earth? As if the USA is the only country that has nukes. They were used once to stop Japan. Hell on earth are gas chambers for innocent jews. Letting it stir in your mind waiting for your turn.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Good to see people come in with all types of excuses, its always only one sides fault, israel is a beautiful white sheep that deserves to live before anybody else.

Why dont people get it, just get off the land your ancestors lived on for thousands of years, make way for the chosen people.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You mean at war with a state made of lands taken from the people originally living there. Then over time stole more and more of that land in the way of illegal settlements which ate away at the land the original inhabitants had left. The way the Israeli people have treated them from the start has been horrendous and I'm sure if anyone here was subjected to the same they would fight back as best they could as well. Even as out matched as they are and dominated they have been Israel still finds a need to slaughter more people for the most bogus reasons...usually its not even militants being killed.

Are you really that unfamiliar with the history there or are you just a blind supporter of Israel?
edit on 30-9-2015 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Palestinians have been caught out propagandizing the deaths of people, purportedly at the hands of the Israelis, before (collecting bodies from morgues, dressing them up and parading them through the streets).

After all, they are at war with a state that split itself in half to accommodate them.

Are you freakin' kidding me?

Your post is ignorance at its worst

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Really, where's the Beef?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Greetings- Perhaps if We quit referring to Israel as a Jewish State? It is NOT, it is a Zionist stronghold and the Zionist are USING Jewry to get away with some of the worst atrocities known. Either that or the "Abused" (Jews) became the "Abuser" (crapping on Palestine)

What part of it is AGAINST the Torah to occupy ANY land that is NOT warranted by The Creator. So I guess it is okay to go against one of the main points of the Jewish faith and then use that discrepancy to further their agenda?

Oh I see now, it furthers YOUR religion/agenda/dogma..

Now come on and 'defend' Your 'truth'.. I don't know what is more pathetic, preying on Prayers or having one violate their religion to further Your own? Good thing I don't have to judge that behavior, and after reading more than one ATS™ threads, St. Pete is either busy or fighting an Union beef so other "judgers" have taken His spot...

Sweet Dreams.

namaste

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Actually its been documented before. they do have a knack for false flags as good as anyone else. they have also been known to dress up as IDF soldiers and kill opponents and use their bodies as propaganda tools as well.
They arent all innocent angels.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969
it would be a lot easier for the palistinians to move to some other muslim country than it would be for the people of isreal to move to some other jewish country.
I would think the important thing is to live not where you live, and it doesn`t seem like palistine is a very nice place to live anyway.wouldn`t they rather live in a nice 1st world country like Saudi Arabia, or Iraq or any of the other muslim countries rather than live in a 3rd world country like palistine.
Is there anything worth fighting and dieing for in palistine?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I am not condoning Israel's armed actions but it takes two sides to fight a war. Both sides are firing weapons at each other. Both sides are defending their patch and both suffer casualties.

How Hamas Wields Gaza’s Casualties as Propaganda

Manufacturing and Exploiting Compassion: Abuse of the Media by Palestinian Propaganda

UN Exonerates Israel in Gaza Child Death, Media Ignores

The point is that the Palestinians, and particularly Hamas, have been caught out.

The State of Israel was divided up by UN plan in 1947. The Israeli side conceded to the partition, the Palestinian side did not.

The day the British mandate ended, the very first day that modern Israel became a state, it was attacked simultaneously by the armies of Egypt, Syria, Transjordan and Iraq. A short while later, contingents from Yemen, Morocco, Saudi Arabia and Sudan joined.

And what affronts did the one day old Israel do to these four nations which deserved such action? Of course, there were none. The actions of those four nations are seen for what they were, greedy and opportunistic.

Surprisingly, Israel survived the surprise attack. Which today is called Nakba (catastrophe) by Israels opponents and a ceasefire was called. The same anti-Israeli forces fund Hamas, which is a terrorist organization (using suicide bombers & the works).

A similar thing happened in the US war with Mexico where the Centralist Republic of Mexico claimed Texas as their territory. Did the US allow the partitioning up of Texas? Nope, they pushed them back to Mexico City and held Texas in entirety. In comparison, Israel has been exceptionally lenient. That is historical fact.

edit on 30/9/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

lol No it isn't...

First off, the OP seems to have an Anti Israel agenda. (Anti Catholic too) Anti Religion maybe?

Secondly.... You guys are pounding a few posters because they bring up a FACT that people go off the rail here when Israel is mentioned when there is EVIDENCE that what they're saying is true? For realz?

chr0naut said: Palestinians have been caught out propagandizing the deaths of people....

- He's right.

Crumbles said: Two sides to every story. Did the teenage boys attack the soldiers?

- Legitimate question.

To that... Duke says: Good to see people come in with all types of excuses, its always only one sides fault, israel is a beautiful white sheep that deserves to live before anybody else.

You say: Are you freakin' kidding me?

I say... No sir!!! Your response is ignorance at it's worst. It's ignorant because you didn't fact check. You didn't take it upon yourself to actually dig for any information. Instead of showing your own work, you just tossed the first demeaning response you could come up with.

RickD: Are you really that unfamiliar with the history there or are you just a blind supporter of Israel?

History hummm? It goes both ways buddy. You can find instances of those people being there for thousands of years just like I can find that Jews have also been there for thousands of years. That horse has been kicked into oblivion, yet people still use it. Are you American by chance? Are you willing to give up your home and move to say, England, or wherever, without a job or a home waiting for you? Or wait.. Can you determine where every single Jew came from and send them back? Just where are the Jews from? Can you send them back there without uprooting another people? Why don't we just play musical chairs and EVERYONE go back to where they came from. Oh wait... The HISTORY books say AFRICA. So I guess you, me, them, they, everyone is going back to Africa. That's where we're all from, right? The animals owned the land originally.

Bottom line is... Everyone lived somewhere else at some point. So drop that stupid, silly, worthless, baseless argument.

Ugmold says: Really, where's the Beef?

Why didn't you look for it? It's all there. Google.. if you know how. I 'assume' you don't so I'll just post a few for you.

My simple and easy google search
You might not like this source
You may not agree with this one either
Or this one
Haha certainly not this one
Hmmm Maybe this one?
This one? no?
This?

Even CNN is in on it... Cmon, you'll believe video proof, or do you think that's fake too?

More
This one?

This one sticks out in my mind most of all.

Soooo..... Guess I'm not the only one who is skeptical of everything... EVERYTHING I read. I think that's what Deny Ignorance means. Don't be ignorant. Do a little research as well. Stop saying the first biased thing that comes to mind and actually look into it.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MilahCNN: Teens SHOT DEAD by Israeli soldiers since killing of 18mo baby by Jewish extremists

Yeah, darn those Jews for defending themselves from the constant cowardly attacks from Palestinians.
Darn them for giving at least as well as they are getting.
Attack the sleeping lion and get whatever you deserve!
Rock throwing juvenile delinquents turn into rocket launching barbarians.
Elisha and the she-bears knew how to deal with the scum that rises in the gene-pool!
The Jews seem to be the 'pool-boy' in the region.
Be a bad neighbor and die.
Works for me.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I don't mean to be rude, but history tells a different story. I suppose you forget about the story of Jesus. Hmm who controlled Isreal at that time? Chosen people. Using that rather loosely.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

So where did they get the right to take more land than was agreed upon? What gives the world a right to support the criminals in this case? It's easy to view them as aggressors until you think about how people of any country or tribe would act if someone was invading their land. They would defend it right? If China started taking American lands I would want to defend them. So how is what they're doing any different? It's one thing to sit there and say...we'll were would they go but I'm sure you wouldn't sit down and take it if say your home was bulldozed to build settlements for a neighboring Syrian refugee state installed wherever you live.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I guess the obvious answer is... It would suck.

Now you tell me this...

If any people or people stand up and say "you can't take land from other people" when they themselves have done the same through out history, do they have the right?

What land or country do you reside? Are you willing to give that land up to the people who were there before you? Where would you go? What would you do? The BIG question... why are you still there?

How can you blame someone else for something your own ancestors had done before you?

I must add:

WAR is a mofo. For countless centuries, countries have war'ed and taken land from others for whatever reason, in the name of whatever deity or purpose. If you think about it, there are probably no people anywhere in the world that reside on the land in which they originally owned. By this I mean, there were nothing but animals on that land beforehand. What about the obscure tribes in the congo or the amazon or even the aborigines? Can you prove that those tribes didn't kill off other tribes before them? Does that give them the right to the land since none are left who came before them? As for the aborigines, I can't really say because I don't know if Oz was without people before they came upon the land, but if it's like any other country, there is a huge possibility that someone lived there at some point.

So let's say war is a viable excuse for land ownership. Then Israel is justified of that land.

Let's say war is NOT a viable excuse. Then we are ALL guilty. Every living culture, country, race and people are guilty and we would all be without the lands we claim as our home.

Look.. Bottom line is.. Bickering about what belongs to who doesn't fix the problem. It continues the problem. Finding a solution without killing people, moving them off the lands they live on, sharing... is the solution. But that wont happen. At least not by man's will. So pointing a finger doesn't help matters when the person pointing that finger has blood on their own hands by the generations before them.

Is there some cutoff date where it no longer applies? By your argument, there must be one. How is that any more fair?

Keep going back generations based on what little records we have, the people that the Jews took the land from were exterminated. But wait... you only want to go back to a time say during the crusades or round abouts, or say around WWII but not before? If you plot your argument based on history, then you have to go all the way back to the beginning. You can't pick and choose a date and say that's the proof you need and what you're basing everything from.

edit on 1-10-2015 by StallionDuck because: added

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Hey i put my hands up when im wrong

Seems like i was this time

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Yes but you are ignoring the fact that they're, and have been almost from the get go, taking more and more land. None of that was in the original deal. So instead of being fine with what they were given...they bulldoze others out of their homes. Then proceede to shoot civilians even children over crap like throwing rocks. To me their actions seem very unthankful that they were even given the blessing of a state to call their own to begin with. To me its really a case of the abused becoming the abuser.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Hey i put my hands up when im wrong

Seems like i was this time

Yeah, the whole issue is clouded and confused. Anyone could make the assumption you did. I personally cannot be sure that anything said by the MSM is without a partisan agenda.

There aren't any sides without blood on their hands, that fact is clear.

edit on 1/10/2015 by chr0naut because: It takes strength and moral integrity to do what you did.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Yes but you are ignoring the fact that they're, and have been almost from the get go, taking more and more land. None of that was in the original deal. So instead of being fine with what they were given...they bulldoze others out of their homes. Then proceede to shoot civilians even children over crap like throwing rocks. To me their actions seem very unthankful that they were even given the blessing of a state to call their own to begin with. To me its really a case of the abused becoming the abuser.

Under the geneva conventions Israels not breaking international law. why? Because to violate another nations right to exist you actually HAVE TO BE A NATION. As long as they are not deporting palestinians they are not breaking th elaws.

Article 2 of the Geneva Convention has made clear that the Fourth Geneva Convention only applies to two or more high contracting parties, which is not the case at hand since the international community never recognized Jordan’s annexation of Judea and Samaria. Further, Egypt never bothered to annex Gaza and no Palestinian Arab state ever existed throughout human history. However, according to the San Remo Resolution of April 25, 1920 and the Mandate for Palestine of July 24, 1922, Judea and Samaria, East Jerusalem, and Gaza were all supposed to be part of a Jewish state. These agreements are still relevant, since Article 80 of the UN Charter states that all mandates of the League of Nations are still valid.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join