It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Calls at Private Fundraiser for Infrastructure Bank*Snipped

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Oh please. Reagan was a schmuck and failure made out to be a success.

Lowest price of an average gallon of gas in 1985 was $1.13, adjusted for inflation that's $2.50, average gallon of gas today? $2.29

You could've gotten a pretty nice return rate on your CD's in 1985 (~8%), but you'd be paying a much higher rate on your mortgage (~11%). Source.

The only thing Reagan managed to do, economically, was make rich people richer and poor people poorer. Reagan was a fascist and your signature explains why pretty well.

The man carried 48 of 50 states for a reason.

When fascism comes to America. It will be dressed in a white robe welcomed with chants and cheers USA USA.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Well UNIONS used to be good but they later became corrupt as the businesses themselves. Regan attacked th e unions because they had become just as bad as everyone else.

Having as much power as the corporations, a unified work force is the biggest threat to austerity measure, now levied on everyone.

It been a long time since wages kept pace with cost of living, because Unions went bust. Just fine with the corporate heads of state.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

Well said.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Create a bank? I never mentioned a bank, but really can't think of any downfalls for putting money into our infrastructure. I'm not a Hillary fan and to be quite honest I really can't stand to even see her face. I've never even voted, because ever since I've been eligible to vote, I haven't seen any candidates worth a damn.

Bernie Sanders isn't even liked by the majority of his own party. Hillary is a supporter of Wall Street and the democrats are lining up right behind her. I think that in itself speaks volumes. He seems genuine about what he talks about and aligns well with what I want done and many others. Maybe he actually is going to go after all the corruption in the government, fix infrastructure, stop wars, etc. and that's why neither side of the aisle likes him. He is threatening to take the gravy train away, which most politicians and lobbyist's don't want.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: yuppa

Well UNIONS used to be good but they later became corrupt as the businesses themselves. Regan attacked th e unions because they had become just as bad as everyone else.

Having as much power as the corporations, a unified work force is the biggest threat to austerity measure, now levied on everyone.

It been a long time since wages kept pace with cost of living, because Unions went bust. Just fine with the corporate heads of state.

Some unions have bankrupted their own industries too though. Unions suck. if you liek them you are promoting something that hurts workers and helps the democratic fund raising machine alone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join