It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isaiah 17 prophecy has been fulfilled...syria russia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It was rebuilt, so the prophecy has not yet been fulfilled.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Its being destroyed as we speak, every explosion makes a new heap of rubble.

When was it destroyed, or being destroyed like this, ever before?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Someone could predict this about most any city in the mideast at the time that "prophecy" was written, and be right at some point in the future.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
In part Isaiah 17 is in process of being fulfilled. But, to fully understand the prophecy one must understand Jeremiah 49.
I'll give some hints to it's relevancy. Just replace v. 28 king Nebchadrezzar of Babylon with king Obama of Babylon.
Another is v.31 concerning the wealthy nation with the United States of America. You'll get the idea

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
My apologies I did not realise it was in dreams and predictions.

My fault.
edit on 30-9-2015 by Jonjonj because: my idiocy

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Sorry you feel that way, but I have no agenda other than to fulfill the Masters purpose. And if my GOD was sick of me, I would have been crucified many, many years ago.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

I didn't believe it either but yes, 'the end' is being fast-tracked right now by our "One World Govt", which isnt really new and has been planned for at least a century.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

You can say its prophecy all you want, all I see are groups that are following the SCRIPTS, and the overTURES that have been given to them under orders of Eternal DEATH.

Why this would trouble you is beyond me, it should trouble you that you likely pray to the very source of those SCRIPTS, very powerful and yet extremely limited beings.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
a reply to: buster2010

The u.s media has been painting pictures. Including calling out china, iran and russia...evil axis. Thus being said if you want to nitpick my terminology we can.

U.s considers this in some form of invasion. Because the u.s wants assad out. That being said russia wants assad still in power. I honestly believe that russia was forced to play this card due to recent u.s. sanctions.

So, yes its not a invasion against syria. But a invasion against u.s agenda

Some new painters are gathering the tools and partners necessary to obliterate the scenes described in every holy book, and in the minds of incredibly evil and naïve men, and other beings.

THAT is a fact, and it is indeed going to go very badly for all that have oppressed all that there is.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
So, the thing about prophecy...

Ya see, it is more than possible that a lot of people have also read this, prophecy. Perhaps they WANT "prophecy" to come true. So instead of it coming about via divine intervention, there is just corrupt Human intervention. Because let's be honest. Who wrote the prophecy? Humans!

Even more plausible when a palpable population of the Christian right openly welcomes Armageddon, as it allows the Jews to meet the big JC for the first time, and the second for the Christians. In fact there are also sitting US politicians who are openly a part of this group who are also the same ones who openly support the existence of Israel, through whatever means possible, especially Armageddon. Feel free to look this up for yourselves. It would take seconds to find evidence of this through Google.

So what are the chances a god, who there is no proof of, but lots of faith in, bringing about prophecy. As opposed to, a corrupt elite pulling strings to fulfill their wishes AND have a whole lotta people fall in line when needed?

Me thinks the latter is the more probable scenario.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Anyone with half a brain can see how dangerous Russia,Iran and Syrain alliance has become and how it might tie together with biblical prophecy.Not like Russia is some kind of tiny little island with one bomb can destroy them.
It could be the Burden of Damascus prophecy but even if it is not.They will be at war with Israel at the Battle of Armageddon eventually.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
the thing is.....Damascus is the oldest city on Earth.....

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Ezekiel was apparently some 6th century BCE bloke (a former priest of the Temple in exile in Babylon) who was given the task (in visions by the Lord) of telling Gog to assemble the armies of the world against Israel. First Ezekiel is told to go to Israel, apparently on recon, "I heard him that spake unto me. And he said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have transgressed against me, even unto this very day. For they are impudent children and stiffhearted." Then he is commanded to go and meet with Gog. “Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him." Ezekiel has to tell Gog that essentially Gog has no choice, but must arm heavily to do battle against, and utterly destroy Israel, at some distant time further down the road.

"...I will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great host, all of them with buckler and shield, wielding swords. Persia, Cush, and Put are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; Gomer and all his hordes; Beth-togarmah from the uttermost parts of the north with all his hordes—many peoples are with you... Be ready and keep ready, ...After many days you will be mustered. In the latter years you will go against the land that is restored from war, the land whose people were gathered from many peoples upon the mountains of Israel, which had been a continual waste. Its people were brought out from the peoples and now dwell securely, all of them. You will advance, coming on like a storm. You will be like a cloud covering the land, you and all your hordes, and many peoples with you. On that day, thoughts will come into your mind, and you will devise an evil scheme ...You will come from your place out of the uttermost parts of the north, you and many peoples with you, ...a great host, a mighty army. You will come up against my people Israel, like a cloud covering the land. In the latter days I will bring you against my land, (so) that the nations may know me, when through you, O Gog, I vindicate my holiness before their eyes."

It is now perhaps constructive to note the regions that are cited as part of the coalition of armies against Israel. We have Persia, Cush, Put, Gomer, and Beth-togarmah all named. So just who are the peoples being referenced here? Persia is easy, that's Iran, likely with parts of Iraq. Cush is Abyssinia, or Ethiopia, only it encompassed much more territory long ago, likely including parts of present-day Egypt and Somalia. Some scholars suggest the kingdom of the Ethiopian queen Sheba even straddled the Red Sea to include most of Yemen. And Put is Libya which also included much of Sudan and surrounding territories way back in the day. So why exactly did the West overthrow the most secular, egalitarian, peaceful and progressive country in all of Africa and the Middle East? Was it because Gaddafi was shooting protesters? No. That never happened. It was all about fulfilling some stupid prophecy. And that is why, after the very bloody war, the West allowed Libya to become a major safe haven and stronghold for ISIS. In the future, Libya will be needed to attack Israel.

Gomer is a biblical descendant from one of Noah's kids (who all took off for the far reaches of the world) who inhabited the Rhine and Danube valleys, and can be associated with Eastern Europe of today. In today's geo-political atmosphere, that may or may not translate into Russia, or everyone in the region, except Russia, depending upon whether the West (Gog) can convince Putin to jump onto the Apocalypse bandwagon. Beth-Togarmah is essentially today's Turkey and Armenia. Beth means "house" in Hebrew, and Togarmah was a son of Gomer. The Armenians of today call themselves the House of Togarmah. The Turks (but not the Kurds) are also included.

But now, back to Bush. Many years before receiving the Scroll of Bush, back in the winter of 2003, Bush and Tony Blair were frantically trying to gather support for their planned invasion of Iraq. With the start of the endtimes ticking since the creation of the State of Israel, and with 9-11 already behind them, the time was rapidly winding down to begin assembling the armies in the Middle East for an attack on Israel. Bush and Blair were both in need of some excuse to get massive amounts of troops and armaments into the Middle East. Once there, they could covertly begin their plans for Arab Spring, which would hopefully allow them to conduct quick and easy regime changes and substitute governments that were onboard with The Plan devised by the Big Guy upstairs.

According to retired General Wesley Clark, Arab Spring had been planned just a few weeks after the events of 9-11. While Clark didn't mention Arab Spring by name, in March of 2007, Clark told Democracy Now! host Amy Goodman, that "about 10 days after 9-11, I went to the Pentagon,... and one of the generals called me in and said, "sir, you gotta come in and talk to me a sec.... We made the decision, we're going to war with Iraq...We've got a good military and we can take down governments..." So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. And I said, "Are we still going to war with Iraq?" And he said, "Oh, it's worse than that,...I just got this down from upstairs today....and this is a memo that describes how we're going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia and Sudan and finishing off with Iran."

And what were those countries again, that God told to attack Israel? Persia (Iran and Iraq), Cush (Ethiopia, including portions of Somalia and Yemen), Put, (Libya and Sudan), and Gomer (somewhere in Eastern Europe. Ukraine perhaps, where the US State Department recently directed a violent coup d'etat to install a government that is more compliant with the western agenda.), and Beth-togarmah (Turkey, which is presently the main staging ground in the war against Syria). Curiously, the bible tells us Syria will be among the ranks of those nations that will attack Israel during the endtimes: "O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation. I will send him against an hypocritical nation (Israel), and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets." (Isaiah 10:5-7) Just as with Libya, Syria requires a regime change as will will be needed to attack Israel in the future. Get the picture?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join