It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isaiah 17 prophecy has been fulfilled...syria russia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I find it deeply disturbing that recent current events had led to fulfillment of prophecy within the bible.

I'm not here to promote any god to you. I am observer of recent events and ats has been failing miserably imho, when it comes to serious discussions any more.

Yes still talking prophecy. You wither believe in occurrences coincidence or neither. These things are happening.

Apperently abortion is an important topic. Troops mounting in syria. Russia forces blazing through and all of a sudden...china hack leaks spies..

Massive spy pull out?

Tinfoil hat people

Honestly, this will be my last thread because people with agendas and shills will discuss my fairy tail belief system. At any rate, i believe in more dimenaions than this earth and have concluded that at least one of them must be heaven

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

An Oracle Against Damascus

1 An oracle concerning Damascus: "See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins. 

2 The cities of Aroer will be deserted and left to flocks, which will lie down, with no one to make them afraid. 

3 The fortified city will disappear from Ephraim, and royal power from Damascus; the remnant of Aram will be like the glory of the Israelites," declares the LORD Almighty. 

4 "In that day the glory of Jacob will fade; the fat of his body will wasteaway. 

5 It will be as when a reaper gathers the standing grain and harvests the grain with his arm-- as when a man gleans heads of grain in the Valley of Rephaim. 

6 Yet some gleanings will remain, as when an olive tree is beaten, leaving two or three olives on the topmost branches, four or five on the fruitful boughs," declares the LORD, the God of Israel. 

7 In that day men will look to their Maker and turn their eyes to the Holy One of Israel. 

edit on 30-9-2015 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Damascus is not a "heap of ruins", so exactly how has this been fulfilled?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
That's not really a valid statement all the while its getting bombed and blistered up with recent events

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

Here's a link to the prophecy.

www.biblegateway.com...

It seems that things are headed this direction.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Thanks sir. I also know that russia invasion is also a prophecy. Gotta hunt it down

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

What is the prophecy for those of us who are not religious?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: snypwsd

Religion..man made
Spirituality your personal faith (in whatever

Prophecy : nothing to do with above

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So according to Isaiah.

Russia gonna lose?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
a reply to: lostbook

Thanks sir. I also know that russia invasion is also a prophecy. Gotta hunt it down

Russia hasn't invaded Syria. Since when did going in to help a government of that nation considered an invasion?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Damascus needs to be rendered unlivable for the prophecy to fulfill. It is easy to see it becoming close to fulfillment with the unsettled nature of the area, but simply bombing a place conventionally doesn't render it unlivable. If it did, the Golan Heights, Gaza, the West Bank and large stretches of the surrounding Israel would be nothing but waste land.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

But Russia IS putting boots, on the ground, and IS going to start bombing.

A puppet government mind you.

And we all know Russia did not have a REAL election either.

Remember now it's not who you vote for, or how often, but WHO counts them in the end.

Just like 'Merika.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

The u.s media has been painting pictures. Including calling out china, iran and russia...evil axis. Thus being said if you want to nitpick my terminology we can.

U.s considers this in some form of invasion. Because the u.s wants assad out. That being said russia wants assad still in power. I honestly believe that russia was forced to play this card due to recent u.s. sanctions.

So, yes its not a invasion against syria. But a invasion against u.s agenda

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Wait, things in the middle east are being blown up? This must be the very first time and therefor proof what you are saying is truth!

/end sarcasm

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

What's happening is a re-invigorating of the Persion Empire via Iran and its proxies through Russian and Chinese overt support with now US backdoor support via our so-called nuke agreement. It's only a matter of time before the Iranians manage to completely cow Yemen and move on to Saudi Arabia, and Assad is Shi'a.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Has Damascus ever been a heap of rubble before, just wondering?

Bible Hub

Article

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Not to the degree of being rendered unlivable.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Isaiah 17 has not come to pass, and will not until 2023.
edit on 30-9-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: intrptr

Not to the degree of being rendered unlivable.

Parts of it are reduced to rubble, probably a lot more of it than was even around back when somebody wrote that.

From our perspective its only partially destroyed, form theres it looks like, might as well be, everything .

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I hate posting verse, but justify it because when it was written there was no man made Bible.

Isaiah 25:2
You have made the city a heap of rubble, the fortified town a ruin, the foreigners' stronghold a city no more; it will never be rebuilt.

Isaiah 37:26
"Have you not heard? Long ago I ordained it. In days of old I planned it; now I have brought it to pass, that you have turned fortified cities into piles of stone.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join