It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Corey Goode disclosure

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neill887

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: Neill887

If Jacobs is such a pervert, why would he be asking if the hybrid/alien has bodily hair and if the woman under hypnosis can see the face?

He obviously has an alien-hybrid rape fantasy that he is leading someone to "remember". Kind of obvious considering the lack of content provided by the subject. It all comes from Jacobs. Honestly, Jacobs wouldn't last a day if there was any sort of formal inquiry into this.

Can you find any clip where the subject recalls any sexual encounter with aliens on her own? I think Jacobs had the audio available too at some point but removed them because....well, just because.

If that's so obvious, there must some peer-reviewed articles on Jacobs' work because he has actually published papers. These peer-reviewed articles must clearly show Jacobs is a pervert with alien rape fantasies. But all you did was post some links, most of them to a questionable UFO website. Good job.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Oh wow! You didn't know about the papers that he has published, but still you have a very outspoken opinion on the man, calling him an idiot and a moron with alien-rape fantasies! And you got all of your knowledge from questionable sources. Well done.

Next!

Seriously, provide a link of something. and the "questionable sources" leads directly to a highly respected member here and he may not be as nice as me.

edit on 1-12-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

There must be a #load of negative comments coming from these workshops, since Jacobs is an idiot with moronic ideas as you so eloquently put it

yes, he is quite the moron. Thanks for the useless links that don't mean squat.

Finally, Dr. Jacobs is a strong advocate of strict scientific and ethical research methodology.

There is absolutely ZERO evidence to support that claim.

edit on 1-12-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Now let's stop having this discussion because all you and I can do in the end, is post links to webpages that support our own views.

you do realize the links I have provided contain the actual audio of his sessions and this is NOT something anyone is making up. Not only is he a imbecile of the highest order, he has violated every ethical code in the book. on top of that, he has zero evidence for any of his claims.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

There's a term for that discomfort you're feeling: Cognitive Dissonance.
edit on 1-12-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

There's a term for that discomfort you're feeling: Cognitive Dissonance.

At any rate, its been established that Jacobs has about as much credibility as Corey Goode.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

And I know Jacobs' himself admits that hypnotic regression is a difficult tool and that it also took him some time to get good at it. He admits that in the beginning it was hard to get around not asking leading questions. He admits that it was trial and error at first and that he had to train himself.

So he screwed around using "trial and error" to train himself in hypnotherapy with people who came to him because they felt they had been traumatized?

What more do you need to label the guy a major quack?

Please, when you talk about Jacobs' collecting panties give me a good source.

Google "Emma Woods."

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Here you will see there are some intelligent people that hold Jacobs' and his work in high regard:

debunkingskeptics.com...

Thanks for clarifying your bias.

One needn't even be skeptical of Alien abduction to see problems with this guy's methods and ethics.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Google "Emma Woods."

From the horse's mouth.

www.dysgenics.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I can't understand how some people believe the stories created by corey goode are true.
It's impossible people's rejuvenate
Rockefeller and Morgan would not be dead jajaja
salutes

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I've avoided coming here due to the number of eyes on every and anything you do here, which isn't up for debate with me here, I don't want to go off topic... Here.

But I know this is the case and as a result, much of what is said against Wilcock or Goode is easily construed as smear from the cabal or anyone standing to loose everything when this goes global or just typical denial of anything other than what's found in a middle school science book right? I mean, there is absolutely no reason to believe that ATS is spook free and every spook worth his threat/smear belt level would turn both of these guys brown with their little crap guns in any forum on the planet. Without much opposition I'd imagine.

Everyone here of all places should know this as a mildly amusing fact and IMHO, the smearing of this Cosmic Disclosure, whether actual or spooked isn't anymore accurate than using a pepper grinder to dot your i's.

I've been watching the hell out of the Cosmic Disclosure and have complete faith that I'm only watching a video series that is asking me to be more loving, peaceful and forgiving of my fellow humans. Its not asked me to believe anything nor asked me for any money. It has however offered advice to forgive myself and release the yoke of karma which sounds great so, anyone saying its all about money is competing against the pepper grinder again. Corey Goode prefaced this at the outset, I'll not provide a quote but can if anyone asks. Paraphrasing here but he said something like, if this resonates with you great, if it doesn't that's good too! He's been sent to start the debate, not provide any of you with MM proof.

I'd ask anyone using the money jingle as their fodder of choice, is it now untruthful or even in poor taste to ask for help by selling your wears while you're exposing something so huge it will change the planet. Mind blowing how dense a bone must be to stick so steadfastly against this obviously much needed paradigm shift.
edit on 06p20162016k1606000000SundaySunday by spookysully because: An edit was needed

edit on 40p20162016k1640000000SundaySunday by spookysully because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

To play devil's advocate, the reason why Corey is selling merchandise is to support himself during the time being because he lost his 6 figure income job.

This guy is getting flown around the solar system by omnipotent beings who can transcend time and space and is travelling below the surface of the earth to visit advanced civilizations but he has to sell coffee mugs online to make ends meet.

One single, solitary, relatively small Martian rock would net him Millions....can't he just ask to stop off and collect a sackful of rocks...some H3 from the moon, a jar full of Titan's hydrocarbons...anything like that will make him MUCH more money than T-Shirts and coffee mugs.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

a reply to: tigertatzen

In regards to the specific disclosure that's the topic of this thread, it's not a matter of E.T.'s traveling to our planet and presenting themselves but rather the advanced civilizations that live beneath Earth's surface.

According to Corey's account, they have been underground far longer than the current human race that lives on the surface and are far more advanced technologically and spiritually.

That makes no sense at all. Why would they be underground? Why wouldn't we have found them? Where does their garbage go? Where does their thermodynamic heat go?

The products of an advanced civilization would be obvious everywhere.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

a reply to: tigertatzen

In regards to the specific disclosure that's the topic of this thread, it's not a matter of E.T.'s traveling to our planet and presenting themselves but rather the advanced civilizations that live beneath Earth's surface.

According to Corey's account, they have been underground far longer than the current human race that lives on the surface and are far more advanced technologically and spiritually.

That makes no sense at all. Why would they be underground? Why wouldn't we have found them? Where does their garbage go? Where does their thermodynamic heat go?

The products of an advanced civilization would be obvious everywhere.

So if its not in your middle school science book, it can't happen right?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So Corey Goode claims to have been rejuvenated making him 20 years younger.

If this was actually true it would be fairly simple to find out. If it was true it's more than likely that his parents would be 20 years older than what would be considered normal.

If his believers weren't just believers they would immediately try to find out. It's an easy way of discrediting his claims.

Is there any easy way for an American to find out the age of his parents? I'm not an American and I wouldn't know where to start.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I don't see how any of this is fundamentally different than the contactee tales of the 1950s, or the decades-long foolishness from the Galactic Federation, the least effective alien organization in the history of the Universe.

People like stories about alien invaders, I guess. Maybe they always have.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I have read Corey Goode fb page sine he first posted and do enjoy the read,but onething said is theres many like him who have thought in space wars,for 20 years then been made young again but what happens to them that get killed do there parents get a note saying they wont be home from school today bit lost on this one.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I want to believe. I really really do... But the more I listen to this man, the more I think he has come up with much of this inside of his mind.. It's disappointing too, because I've had many experiences that he's talking about.. I don't mean being whisked away in some kind of technological machine.. But I have had a ball of light come to me when I was a kid in the midst of many terrible night visits... It was nothing good or friendly or intelligent.. It was scary. That was in the bottom red parallel line when I lived in Mississippi as a child. Later I moved to Pennsylvania, coincidentally the top red line on the 2nd parallel he mentions.. There I saw a bunch of creatures early in the morning.. I can go into more detail about these and lots of other experiences I've had, but it's not bull#. It's not some fanciful tale and I'm definitely not going to try and say that I've been recruited to some secret space agency and then sent back in time or something and rejuvenated so nobody knew it happened... That's nonsense. I haven't even gotten to season 3 yet and that kind of thing sounds like moronic dribble.... much of these things they are mentioning are definitely true.. But it seems that this man has done a lot of research on his own and come up with this fanciful tale for whatever reason.. It's still interesting to listen to, but I'm not believing him more and more... Especially his complete lack of personality and the agonizingly slow way he explains things... Not to mention that whether he's apparently telling a story from memory or from something he'd read it is exactly the same. His recall should be different if it was a memory he personally went through... No, he's making a lot of this up.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It would be much more straightforward and honest if David Wilcock were to present this as conversations with a good friend of his about what we know so far and what we are trying to figure out from the small bit of clues we have.... most likely the truth is something so crazy and so undeniably unknowable that any narrative you try to spin would not fit the actuality of reality... Yes there may be goblins and fairies and angels and Aliens... But you don't know all of these things for sure. You couldn't possibly. And you aren't doing a very good job of convincing me... does anyone remember a guy named Bartlow?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join