It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians tell US to remove warplanes from Syria, senior official says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You're scoring low these days ...

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: voyger2
First images of Russian fighters ? here

OMG! SU-25s! Those are super duper fighters that can fly at Mach 200, reach altitudes of 3 million meters, and take down airplanes with a single bullet!

SU34's arrived today in Latakia. To defend the sovereign government of Syria as requested to do so. Not going in Yankeedoodledandy style and just bombing anyone and anywhere at the request of Saudi, Israel and oil barrons.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

You're scoring low these days ...

I repeat:

Yemen is Saudi Arabia's near abroad. It is no different than Russia acting in Ukraine.

I condemn them both.

Do you?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I don't have the ambition to condemn people.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

BWAAAAAA,HA,HA,HA,AH,HA...
I think not,based on EVERYTHING he has stood for lied about and his Cloward and Piven tactices he's used against the US.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

I don't have the ambition to condemn people.

No, you just do it:

I'm European, I oppose America's messing in Europe in favour of the interest of it's own oligarchs. I don't mind if it's on the eastern or western side of the former iron curtain.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I condem all the terrorists and those who support them sure no problem!

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Oh yeah because Russian forces are SO surgical in ALL of their deployments...like WE are.
Get a grip.
edit on 30-9-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

I gave you a star for agreeing that any leader who uses chemical warfare against his own people is a terrorist, and the nations supporting them are criminal:

www.un.org...

The munitions - unguided rockets - are the key element in this report. Samples of sarin were recovered from the majority of fragments of the warheads.
But more importantly the two types of rocket used - a Russian-supplied 140mm system and especially the larger 330mm weapon of unknown origin - are significant since according to both Human Rights Watch and a number of independent arms experts - these are weapons that have only been observed in use by Syrian government forces during this conflict.

[Edit for brevity. --DJW001]

The 140mm system (M14) clearly has Cyrillic engraving suggesting that this is indeed a munition of Russian origin. The larger 330mm calibre munition is, as mentioned above, of a type used by Syrian government forces.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

So you object to the United States meddling in Europe, Saudi Arabia meddling in Yemen, but you are all in favor of Russia meddling in Ukraine and Syria?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I gave you a star for agreeing that any leader who uses chemical warfare against his own people is a terrorist, and the nations supporting them are criminal:

Can you tell me who are NOT evil or terrorists in that region?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

So you object to the United States meddling in Europe, Saudi Arabia meddling in Yemen, but you are all in favor of Russia meddling in Ukraine and Syria?

USA,UK,Saudi Arabia, Israel, Russia, China,France, Iran ? They are all the same to me.

All have dirty history's, all have nefarious agendas, all dont give a dam about there own people and all are hypocrites and all cant be trusted.
edit on 30-9-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

The poor innocents who are just trying to live their lives. Most of them are fleeing now.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

www.un.org...

The munitions - unguided rockets - are the key element in this report. Samples of sarin were recovered from the majority of fragments of the warheads.
But more importantly the two types of rocket used - a Russian-supplied 140mm system and especially the larger 330mm weapon of unknown origin - are significant since according to both Human Rights Watch and a number of independent arms experts - these are weapons that have only been observed in use by Syrian government forces during this conflict.

[Edit for brevity. --DJW001]

The 140mm system (M14) clearly has Cyrillic engraving suggesting that this is indeed a munition of Russian origin. The larger 330mm calibre munition is, as mentioned above, of a type used by Syrian government forces.

www.bbc.com...

Please take your star back I dont want or need it, because the terrorist rebels did that chemical attack not the Assad regime.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The poor innocents who are just trying to live their lives. Most of them are fleeing now.

Then by your logic the UK , France and USA that are playing wack the jihadi in Syria are just as worse than Russia who have brought there planes in to play the same game.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

To be honest I never brought that it was Assad that launched the chemical attack.

The rebels were already on the run in that region so why do it and risk intentional retaliation?

Plus the actually causalities and numbers dead were to low for actual MILITARY grade sarin.

Sarin is deadly stuff, really really really deadly stuff. And as bad as the causalities were they were no were near as bad as well manufactured sarin could be.

Not to mention in many of the photos the media threw out the people in the hospitals were not showing typical nerve gas systems. More like hydrogen cyanide that is easy to get hold of.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Then by your logic the UK , France and USA that are playing wack the jihadi in Syria are just as worse than Russia who have brought there planes in to play the same game.

Correct. Syria needs to clean its own house.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Please take your star back I dont want or need it, because the terrorist rebels did that chemical attack not the Assad regime.

You are welcome to believe whatever you want. When the dust settles, it will only prove who is strongest, not who is right. There is no such thing as justice, only victory.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

If Russian planes were flying around bombing Afghanistan right now today, while USA forces were there helping Afghan forces attempt to retake Konduz at the REQUEST of the SOVEREIGN government of Afghanistan what would Washington say?
edit on 30-9-2015 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join