It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have died, and i don't know how to live with it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
My first thought is it was simply a hallucination. Sometimes when we fall asleep and wake up suddenly, we can have a kind of bleed over from our dreams.

Maybe you fell asleep and woke up on the bus, without realizing you fell asleep at all.

I once had an aural hallucination of a siren going off right after I woke up, I went to the front room window, and looked outside for an EV.

It lasted a good 45 seconds after I was awake, eyes open, walking around.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
If it was a daydream you'd would have realize it. There are many things that can cause psychoses including brain tumours. Strongly recommend you go see a doctor.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
If it was a daydream you'd would have realize it. There are many things that can cause psychoses including brain tumours. Strongly recommend you go see a doctor.

Hmm. Are you referring to my post? I wasn't having a daydream, but a hypnoagogic hallucination. I did realize it after a minute or so, though.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Th3D0Ct0R
a reply to: Bluesma
These are similar to my thoughts, I have had many near death experiences. Though, if this is true, the implications are quite scary. This would be a reality remade multiple times to necessitate my life.

Is a ominous idea. Only problem is you have to die at some point, right? You can't "dodge a bullet" forever. The cells in our body are supposed to live 120 years at best. When does this alter-reality stop dodging bullets?

I've had a couple close calls in life. Once was with a bike and the other in a car. I don't remember any others. In neither do I recall dying or anything painful. Both could have killed me though.

EDIT: Another thing occurred to me. You said 3 holes were in the glass after you woke up. Well, if you entered an alternative reality, why would the holes be there? Surely if the holes were there something caused them? Not a shooter, but something else? Like the kids? You say they were too far away but... (you're sure the holes weren't there before?)
edit on 1/2/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AzothPendragon

No ops post. I have had similar occurrences (bleed over) to yourself. Nothing to worry about.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Yes agree
a reply to: coder

<< 1  2  3   >>

join