It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have died, and i don't know how to live with it.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Once, early in the morning I was asleep in my fathers truck, while I should of been studying but I was fourteen, and I didn't care about study's back then.

I worked at a hot dog stand in downtown Dallas, and I would wake up at 3:30am prepare certain foods, get ready, connect the hot dog stand to my fathers truck, and go to his first client,then drop me off down down town.

So, I'm asleep in the truck and I have the strangest dream, it's a dream of the exact environment that I am in, the skyscrapers,the people walking, the early morning 7am sun, and shadows of the buildings, the truck, everything is exactly as it is in real life could even say, out of body like, but I don't subscribe to that.

All of a sudden a UFO flys over down town, and I don't know why but in my dreams they are always very scary and ominous,and malevolent,so the UFO just hovers over Dallas and then it lets out this extremely high pitch tone that warbles slightly and everything freezes all of time, all the people, everything, Except my awareness of it.

Then as the tone is warbling and warbling,it gets deeper and deeper,and louder and louder ,building to seemingly high climax (like something is about to happen foreboding) until it fades but not getting softer, into someone banging on the truck window that my dad had sent to come get me. I awake to him banging on the window just highly confused and disoriented. It's an anecdote, but I just thought I would share.
edit on 30-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Th3D0Ct0R

Maybe it wasn't a gun as we commonly think of guns.

I have run across a couple of threads where they speak of some type of device that can cause mental distortions.

Maybe you where a trial victim of one of those type of devices.

Sounds way out there, but we live in a world where often truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Sounds like past life to me. However, my experience is limited, and also past life and parallel timelines/universes are kind of all a jumble in my mind at the moment as well as more and more I am coming to believe they correlate in some way and can intersect. Interesting stuff with some interesting additional reading suggestions. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

I know what you mean, and now Jason Strathom is Jason Stathom. weird..

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Firstly, very strange and I applaud you for speaking about it.

I do think that there may be rational explanation, though.

Firstly, I have noted that when I am awoken from a deep dream state, it takes some seconds for me to become fully awake. I also note that dramatic components in my dreams seem to be fully resolved by the time I wake up.

My suspicion is that the actual dream state may not have had any story-line component and may have been just a strong emotion. As I begin to wake, still feeling the emotion, I look for a reason for the emotion and so have to formulate a story-line that 'explains' why I would feel this way. This all occurs in the seconds it take to raise myself to full 'awakeness', I justify these feelings by inventing an explanatory narrative. To me, the time must have passed as I would normally experienced it. This is the reason I have often awoken because of an event like a 'bang' that somehow seems to be perfectly in sync with my dream.

I have also fallen asleep at the wheel of my car, causing a collision (it was due to sleep problems from apnoea). I was there, driving normally, one second, then I 'awoke' as the car was rolling (several seconds later). There was no memory of the moments in between.

Now taking these two events I propose that you were tired (you had been to work) and the words in your book blur and you cannot read. I propose that you went to sleep (perhaps a micro-sleep) just after this point.

When whatever hit the glass near your head, you woke with a start but were not immediately awake. In the seconds while you 'gathered your wits', you concocted a dramatic explanation.

Evidence that this may be the case are the sudden absence of the shooter, the absence of a head wound and the fact that no-one else saw the damage as bullet holes or saw a gun/shooter.

Anyway, just a possibility.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Welcome back friend! It is a pretty confusing feeling when you finally realize this has happened to you. My deaths weren't quite as dramatic, and can be argued away much easier but I believe I have died at least 3 times now. I often wonder and grieve for my family who are grieving me in my other "lives".

I have written about this some on ATS but more on Reddit. I absolutely believe that these deaths are connected to discrepencies I am having with my memory of things in the past. While my opinion on what exactly is happening changes as I learn more and think more on the subject the basics of it remain the same for me for the most part. I believe that every time I die my consciousness continues along in a time line that the death didn't occur. It is possible that our consciousness is "skimming" all of the possible realities and "aggregating" them into the one we experience or "dumping" us into the one that is most similar to the one we experienced before death. This doesn't satisfy me as to what happens when we die of old age or natural causes however. This is also just one possibility for what happens after death and could or could not be related to other phenomenon that may be taking place like "simulated reality" or something more akin to Buddhism where we eventually transcend or we possibly even chose to take human form or in essence volunteer to experience the human condition.

I have what for me constitutes as concrete physical proof that the world or reality is not what we or I used to think it is, but could just as easily be confirmation bias. I wish I could be more certain of what this reality isn't, but alas I continue to ponder and investigate and experiment. I suggest you do the same, you might be behind the curve but you have plenty of time to learn for yourself if we are indeed correct.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
I've wondered about the possibility that we could die in one reality (and for those around us in that reality) and yet for our own self consciousness, life continues.

Like someone you know dies in a car crash....
But what if, for that person, they had "a close one" which they actually swerved out of at the last moment, and said "whew!".... and life went on as usual, but perhaps with some strange little details, evidence of a reality shift (if they dared to consider it).

-all this while the versions of the loved ones in the other, previous reality are attending a funeral...

Interesting idea to consider!

Sounds like a reality of ai where it takes a few minutes for the signal to travel across galaxies.

Is the universe on a 5 min. time delay where changes can take place?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

If you died then we are all dead or imagined by you to witness the story of your afterlife.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

"I have died, and i don't know how to live with it."

Quietly i imagine.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

nice one

I have had a near death experience....only it wasn't so much an experience as a real let down where absolutely nothing happened, I saw nothing heard nothing did nothing. No floating up to the ceiling and looking down, no relatives coming to meet me bugger all.

It was disappointing

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: wastedown

I know what you mean, and now Jason Strathom is Jason Stathom. weird..

Ok let me add another, james caan is alive. alive? i know i saw an article detailing his death 2 mths ago.

This Experiment Obama has admitted to upon the population ... makes me wonder what the fark they're doing sometimes.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

What are you talking about lol?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I saw an article an hour ago about James Caan being ill, but i vividly remember reading an article about him having died 2 mths ago, or so. Maybe my timeline has switched again

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Ok, I got one for you; but I'm not crazy nor do I subscribe to insanity, at least on weekdays.
Posted in another thread but here it is, I don't fully discount these things.
I mean what can I say, after all?

Possibly, I don't wish to subscribe to this craziness, but when I herd billy Graham was alive my heart stopped well nearly, the issue is, I was in the car with my father years ago, and it was announced on radio he had died. My father being a devout Christian it was somewhat of a big deal we discussed it then. He remembers now and it also messes with him, you see it came to pass that Billy Graham's son had taken over his ministry and it was a huge ordeal and even televised on T.V the funeral and all. This is insanity, I have no way to explain this reasonably because it's not a changed letter or a phonetic memory malfunction, no this is a completely arbitrary memory that many folks have, that evidently never happened. When considering this my mind does loops. I don't know what to think and this is not easily explainable.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

You must've been sucked into the same Vortex as i then lol, i remember seeing an article that Billy had passed away. And then years later the opposite. I don't know if those on the top of king hill are trying to drive people mad by faking it or if there's a kind of time slip happening. It's all relative.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Mind = Blown LOL. I remember a very devout coworker being upset that Billy Graham had died. Maybe it was one of the constant false death rumors? I was under the impression he had died until reading your post and looking it up myself. I even recall it coming up in a podcast I was listening to the day of the encounter with that coworker.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Yea , that's the ideas I toss around with my aging father, he believes it's a propaganda conspiracy as well . Forinistance, the tank man, in China the guy who stood in front of the tank, well my dad always told me he got his ass ran over, but evidently that never happened, my father swears by it. At the time, I was to young to remember but he thinks it's a propaganda thing, like you. However we both struggle with billy Graham's death there just isn't any reason to lie about it or misplace it. In a universe where missing socks take precedent, Where we are are on a floating rock in outer space, spinning around an exploding ball of hydrogen, talking on an intregrated network, 1000s of miles away. Yea I guess anything is possible, crazyier # has happened, that's where my mind keep going back to, the absurdity of it all.
edit on 1-10-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

Just embrace the insanity there's nothing else we can do. I drink,be marry, try to make people laugh ,stand up for what I believe in, muse, and discuss philosophy, I reckon the ancient Greeks had it right, lmao

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Oh.. don't get me started on the missing sock mystery lol.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Well once I realized insanity was surrounding me I thread each pair before putting in a wash, if I am loosing one I am loosing all. Good philosophy haha

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join