It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS planning ‘nuclear tsunami’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
ISIS planning 'nuclear tsunami'

"The terrorists plan on killing several hundred million people. The west is drastically underestimating the power of ISIS. ISIS intends to get its hands on nuclear weapons,” says Todenhofer, calling the group a “nuclear tsunami preparing the largest religious cleansing in history.”

I keep wondering how far the world is going to let this go before someone steps up and DOES something.... Obama will not act because he sees any act as an example of American colonialism.

Now Putin will step up and be the "hero" of the day. However, with Putin, there is ALWAYS a hidden cost. Is the world willing to align itself with the Russian mafia?

Russian mafia, American Imperialism (more accurate)... two-dimensional arguments. America is weak right now for a completely different reason, but it doesn't keep it from being it's usual intrusive and meddling self.

Having a bunch of desert barbarians (as Crazyewok calls them) do the bidding of the Russian mafia and/or American Evil Empire to make either of them look heroic. And if you get death and destruction (reduce population numbers) at the same time, does it make it a splatter bonus?

Either way Russia and the US will come out looking like heroes to populations blindly worshiping their respective States.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Isn't very strange that the 3 powers on earth that hate each other the most Americans Saudis and Jews seem to be all working together hand in hand? Wth is that all about?

It bears repeating... two-dimensional view of a game being played on a 3D or 4D level. Also, follow the money. Those three have been in leagues with each other for a while.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
How are bunch of desert barbarians going to get these nukes!

The elites will sell them to the terrorists, because on their side of the fence, it's all about population reduction. They will gladly sell nukes to ISIS for this purge.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Syria has captured two UK SAS within their borders so who really knows who ISIS really is.

Right, let's shut this down here and now.

That story is from the start of the Iraq war, over 12 years old now. Someone else tried to pass it off as "recent news" too and it didn't wash then.

Seriously, some people will dig up any old crap to support their idiot theories.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen
isn't it funny how NATO invaded and raped whole countries just because their leaders wanted to get rid of the petrodollar...

... yet here we have an enemy that threatens to wipe out all that doesn't bow down to them and aims to get WMDs and the NATO does basically NOTHING!

doesn't take more than 1 neuron to see there's something wrong.

Yeah, that the idiot theory about the US/NATO invading countries over the "petro dollar" is actually wrong.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Yes someone already corrected me, see my remark page 4
edit on 1 10 2015 by glend because: corrected to page 4

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
For a lot of groups like ISIS getting a nuke is like getting a three-way, its there ultimate fantasy, they will pursue it but much like a three-way actually getting one is very difficult and knowing what to do with when you actually get one is pretty difficult.

The best they can realistically get is a dirty bomb or there could be a very remote possibility they could get a low grade nuke but the odds of that are so low its almost negligible.

Then actually using it, how are they going to do that.

The worst they could do would be to set it off in the middle of Damascus or Baghdad, if they do that it would not trigger nuclear war it would only trigger the death of ISIS, the international community would pass a resolution in the UN calling for a huge military effort to obliterate ISIS.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Good, I responded as I saw it, not when I finished the thread - however, perhaps you'll check your sources better in future.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

Good, I responded as I saw it, not when I finished the thread - however, perhaps you'll check your sources better in future.

dude this is ATS

Who do you think actually bothers to check their sources, let alone critically appraise said sources!

You expect too much

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
dbl post
edit on 1/10/15 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: glend

Syria has captured two UK SAS within their borders

From your linked Daily Mail article

a visit by Foreign Office Minister Mike O'Brien.

Mike O'Brian is a Labour Party MP. The Labour Party haven't been in government since 2010. The Daily Mail article has to be at least 5 years old.

It's worse than that - 13 years old!

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yeah... I know...

But you have to try, even if standards have slipped so far here of late.
edit on 1/10/15 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I agree , its completely impossible for them to attempt it .

For a start why would they bother to nuke the world when it would likely end he human race as we know it

why would they irradiate the land they want to populate for the next 50,000 years !

makes no sense at all

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I know they couldn't, even if they wanted to they couldn't, there a blip on the radar, point blank.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

not sure if serious

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
CIA Officer Clair Lopez: Obama is a Muslim Terrorist with Brotherhood Ties to Take Down USA

Lopez is well respected in the intelligence community and worked in the Reagan White House. After two decades in the field with the CIA, and as an instructor for special forces and intelligence students, Lopez is now with the Center for Security Policy managing the counter-jihad and Shariah programs.

Now, she is claiming Obama is why America has completely “switched sides” during the war on terrorism. America is now supporting the enemy, especially through the Muslim Brotherhood.

Lopez has been unwilling to speak in public, but has confined with a few members of the House of Representatives her serious concerns about Obama’s motivations about foreign policy decisions.

Lopez noted that the war on terrorism has always been about stopping the spread of Shariah Islamic law, until Obama started to make major changes which clearly supported the Muslim Brotherhood’s jihadist interests.

Unless you have worked on this side of the fence, you may not truly appreciate what a big deal it is for a former CIA Officer to come out with this kind of statement.... Perhaps it is YOU who should take another look at what you think and believe, Mr. Spad
edit on 1-10-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davood
8a reply to: CIAGypsy

It's official.

Isis or dosh or whatever has gone full retard.

lol...it's daesh. Just don't call them that to their face...lol

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
For a lot of groups like ISIS getting a nuke is like getting a three-way, its there ultimate fantasy, they will pursue it but much like a three-way actually getting one is very difficult and knowing what to do with when you actually get one is pretty difficult.

The best they can realistically get is a dirty bomb or there could be a very remote possibility they could get a low grade nuke but the odds of that are so low its almost negligible.

Then actually using it, how are they going to do that.

The worst they could do would be to set it off in the middle of Damascus or Baghdad, if they do that it would not trigger nuclear war it would only trigger the death of ISIS, the international community would pass a resolution in the UN calling for a huge military effort to obliterate ISIS.

I have to say I have a problem with all of the comments since ISIS have come about as to what they are capable of. This seems to be the norm when a new story pops up about them being able to use or have certain abilities. They have shown many times over now that they can do what others said they can't.

Not that I think there will be a massive nuclear disaster, but they are not like NK, when they make a threat they tend to follow through, or at least try to.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
How are bunch of desert barbarians going to get these nukes!

I believe the term is 'sand people' and the march in single file to hide their numbers.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I agree with what you are saying but I think getting a feasible 50Kt nuke is a bit different than taking over most of Syria in a short time frame.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I agree with what you are saying but I think getting a feasible 50Kt nuke is a bit different than taking over most of Syria in a short time frame.

I think the same. This is one I don't want to have to come back into this thread and say the same thing again....LOL!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join