It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS planning ‘nuclear tsunami’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
isn't it funny how NATO invaded and raped whole countries just because their leaders wanted to get rid of the petrodollar...

... yet here we have an enemy that threatens to wipe out all that doesn't bow down to them and aims to get WMDs and the NATO does basically NOTHING!

doesn't take more than 1 neuron to see there's something wrong.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: crazyewok
How are bunch of desert barbarians going to get these nukes!

From their desert barbarian friends in Pakistan.

That was exactly my thought. I figure it is a matter of time before the stockpile is compromised, from within. There is also the question of where the missing nuclear weapons that were supposedly taken out of our stockpile went, if the stories are true of course.

And don't forget the North Koreans could give up a couple just to cause the US a bunch of problems. They would be happy to do so.

edit on 29/9/15 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
How are bunch of desert barbarians going to get these nukes!

Another reason that dear sweet man, Khomeini, should never be anywhere near a nuke.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
We need to face the facts. Everything we attempt in the ME fails. We need to leave them the hell alone and let the chips fall where they may. We absolutely MUST stop presuming to know what's best for them. It's like trying to predict what's best for Martians. We have no idea.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

thanks for the correction alldaylong

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

.US foreign policy has been behind Pakis getting the nuclear technolgy

Total Rubbish.

Pakistan has always had highly intelligent and capable physicists within nuclear technology.

In fact a Pakistani Dr Muhammad Raziuddin Siddiqui was part of the team on The Manhattan Project.

en.wikipedia.org...

Pakistan is not the medieval country some people think it is.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: CIAGypsy

well that can't be good... how capable are they though?

They could be very capable...especially if you take the following into consideration:

Obama secretly backing Muslim Brotherhood

President Obama and his administration continue to support the global Islamist militant group known the Muslim Brotherhood. A White House strategy document regards the group as a moderate alternative to more violent Islamist groups like al Qaeda and the Islamic State.

The policy of backing the Muslim Brotherhood is outlined in a secret directive called Presidential Study Directive-11, or PSD-11. The directive was produced in 2011 and outlines administration support for political reform in the Middle East and North Africa, according to officials familiar with the classified study.

Efforts to force the administration to release the directive or portions of it under the Freedom of Information Act have been unsuccessful.

Many Missteps in Assessment of ISIS Threat

A reconstruction of the past year suggests a number of pivotal moments when both the White House and the intelligence community misjudged the Islamic State. Even after the group’s fighters stormed across the border into Iraq at the start of the year to capture the city of Falluja and parts of Ramadi, the White House considered it a problem that could be contained.

Intelligence agencies were caught off guard by the speed of the extremists’ subsequent advance across northern Iraq. And the government as a whole was largely focused on the group as a source of foreign fighters who might pose a terrorism threat when they returned home, not as a force intent on seizing territory.

Only, intelligence WAS NOT 'asleep at the switch'...

Only CBS Covers Latest on ISIS Intel Being Altered by Obama Admin

This has been reported here and other places too. Upper members of the cabinet "white washing" the intel on ISIS.

Makes ya go "Hmmmm....." Especially when you consider Obama letting Iran have nukes. It almost lines up too perfectly....

Except none of that has any basis in reality. While the Muslim Brotherhood was in power in Egypt by a democratic election the US had to deal with them publicly while plotting on them with the Egyptian military. When popular opinion went again the MB in Egypt and the military stepped in and took over putting the elected government in jail the Obama administration refused to call it a coup because US law would require US aid to stop to any military that coup and elected government. Then when the members of the Muslim Brotherhood were gathered up and found guilty a staged mass trial the day after most of the were executed and jailed the US announced a huge aid package for the Egyptian military. You want a story, that is it. The US to protect its own interests allowed to coup of an elected government and then rewarded the military that carried out the mass executions its members. I think it is clear where US interests are.

And the only thing keeping Iran from getting the bomb is this deal, a deal by the way supported by over 100 nations and all the members of the Security Council. retired Israeli General and Admirals, Americas top Nobel Laureates, the former leader of the Mossad and retired US retired Generals and admirals and every single independent non proliferation organization on Earth. Lest one think this is a secret Obama plot.

So let us put this nonsense to bed. And the intel cooking that they claimed happened was at CENTCOM who would send reports up the chain to the JCS, DOD, and NSC. They have nothing to do with Obama.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
All end in tears

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: victor7

.US foreign policy has been behind Pakis getting the nuclear technolgy

Total Rubbish.

Pakistan has always had highly intelligent and capable physicists within nuclear technology.

In fact a Pakistani Dr Muhammad Raziuddin Siddiqui was part of the team on The Manhattan Project.

en.wikipedia.org...

Pakistan is not the medieval country some people think it is.

The only help Pakistan had was from China to some degree. Mostly infrastructure to speed the process up to counter India.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Easy, they would be sold them by country that want them to do their dirty work for them; the real fear of the axis of terror.a reply to: crazyewok

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
ISIS planning 'nuclear tsunami'

"The terrorists plan on killing several hundred million people. The west is drastically underestimating the power of ISIS. ISIS intends to get its hands on nuclear weapons,” says Todenhofer, calling the group a “nuclear tsunami preparing the largest religious cleansing in history.”

I keep wondering how far the world is going to let this go before someone steps up and DOES something.... Obama will not act because he sees any act as an example of American colonialism.

Now Putin will step up and be the "hero" of the day. However, with Putin, there is ALWAYS a hidden cost. Is the world willing to align itself with the Russian mafia?

I do believe Obama once said, if ISIS gets their hands on nuclear weapon he will put boots on the ground.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ies-boots-ground.html

I also like how the article say "Only Arabs can stop IS". If Saddam Hussein was still alive he would execute everyone of them.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
ISIS could never do anything of the sort. Let them play in the sand with their aluminum pipes and firecrackers.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If this threat is actually true, I hope someone remote triggers the thing on ISIS home soil.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7
It might not be a physical nuclear weapon by rather by targeting nuclear power plants around the world. If they were able to get a high powered IED into nuclear power plants and detonate it (in multiple locations) I'm sure it would cause a a nuclear tsunami!

Nuclear power plants normally shut down if there is loss of electric power, there is an oversupply of output energy, or the cooling systems overheat.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

A reporter who was embedded in ISIS for 10 days, comes away with this information to give to the global propaganda machine to disseminate to the (mainly western) world.

Funny how there is no mention from this reporter regarding the countries that are NOT targets of ISIS........because that might be awkward to explain.

Remember folks, ISIS is not Islamic - funny how the reporter says it's a religious cleansing though.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
source....Washington times, with no proof, and of course the article blames Obama.....yawn, what else is new.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Probably from there financial backers Saudi Arabia or Oman.
atrueindependentscotland.com...
youtu.be...
thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com... and-the-mysterious-deaths-of-christopher-shale-and-david-kelly/
petereyrepatch.blogspot.co.uk...

Then of course there are still the missing soviet weapon's including a suit case atomic bomb, low yield but it would still take the heart of a city out if the radioactive material is still fissionable.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I couldn't ignore commenting on this. I find it to be WAY more than coincidence that there is such a huge attack on Islamic people at the moment which means we need to look at what the "other hand" is doing. Any time there is such a focused attack on a group of people it is usually a smokescreen for something huge. I recently saw the US dollar bills decoded where you fold them and see the twin towers smoking which many people have seen. If you do the same fold to other bills it shows the Hoover Dam breaking/exploding, a bomb going off in the ocean, water destroying New York, and water going over the top of buildings. I see this as something that will be done by the secret government and pinned on Islam through Isis. Scary thought!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Awakening528

Elementary,but I'm glad you are thinking, did you know if I fold one thumb ,and put the other thumb next to it,and cover it with a pointer finger and slide,it looks like I can detach my thumb at will? I don't think there's an attack on "Islamic" people, there is an attack on extremists why is it when sentiment towards extremists turns highly vocal the peaceful majority and its sympathizer feel the need to defend the whole of Islam? While not condemning extremism,seems rather suspicious, what logical conclusion should I draw from that.

Btw welcome to ATS

Guess that means I have a detachable thumb

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

why is it when sentiment towards extremists turns highly vocal the peaceful majority and its sympathizer feel the need to defend the whole of Islam? While not condemning extremism,seems rather suspicious

Couldn't have put it better myself...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join