It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS planning ‘nuclear tsunami’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Yes they are goat herders with pitchforks, however so were Americans when we fought Britain

However The French, Spanish and Dutch weren't

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Haha should of known you'd show up, guess the accusation of being beat by pitchforks can't be left with good consious.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Not at all.

If you want to make a statement then i suggest you give the full " facts " not just the ones that suit you.

Economic with the truth it's called.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: CIAGypsy

well that can't be good... how capable are they though?

They could be very capable...especially if you take the following into consideration:

Obama secretly backing Muslim Brotherhood

President Obama and his administration continue to support the global Islamist militant group known the Muslim Brotherhood. A White House strategy document regards the group as a moderate alternative to more violent Islamist groups like al Qaeda and the Islamic State.

The policy of backing the Muslim Brotherhood is outlined in a secret directive called Presidential Study Directive-11, or PSD-11. The directive was produced in 2011 and outlines administration support for political reform in the Middle East and North Africa, according to officials familiar with the classified study.

Efforts to force the administration to release the directive or portions of it under the Freedom of Information Act have been unsuccessful.

Many Missteps in Assessment of ISIS Threat

A reconstruction of the past year suggests a number of pivotal moments when both the White House and the intelligence community misjudged the Islamic State. Even after the group’s fighters stormed across the border into Iraq at the start of the year to capture the city of Falluja and parts of Ramadi, the White House considered it a problem that could be contained.

Intelligence agencies were caught off guard by the speed of the extremists’ subsequent advance across northern Iraq. And the government as a whole was largely focused on the group as a source of foreign fighters who might pose a terrorism threat when they returned home, not as a force intent on seizing territory.

Only, intelligence WAS NOT 'asleep at the switch'...

Only CBS Covers Latest on ISIS Intel Being Altered by Obama Admin

This has been reported here and other places too. Upper members of the cabinet "white washing" the intel on ISIS.

Makes ya go "Hmmmm....." Especially when you consider Obama letting Iran have nukes. It almost lines up too perfectly....

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Ok here's the fact, we are the cowboy Englishman who forged the way in new great land and threw away the crown, you are the sell out and proper Englishman who stayed and now is known as a pome. Lol, giving you a hard time was said in the best regard, I will say this though I don't think there's a better ally or extended family The U.S could have then the U.K we ought to have football matches against each other and see who wins out.

edit on 29-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

we ought to have football matches against each other are who wins out

What do you call " football" ? That's the question.

The " real " game or the one you play ?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I reckon we could play both and still beat ya silly, what do you say? You game

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The Washington Post source was the UKs Daily Express newspaper which is akin for outlandish headlines as the U.S. National Enquirer.

I'd take the story with a pinch of salt, based on scaremongering journalism by the Express.

link   

Yes we could play both games. We would beat The U.S. at both.

And we would be fielding a team made up of all women .

link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy

Certainly any rogue country could provide
the means to poison vast numbers of people '
with Pollonium 210 .
www.thestar.com...
nuclearsafety.gc.ca...
Easier than a bomb/s , and just as deadly !

S&F bump

Polonium 210 is a good kill method for individuals who are targeted for assassination, like Litvinenko. It isn't usually used for mass killing and would be difficult to use that way.

A nuclear bomb is much easier and more effective.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yep.

I did it again...

Just when I think I've learned to read the damned link...I do it, or don't do it, again.

Oh, well.

Still think it's unlikely. ...and the response would be the same. Not something to make one's day brighter to contemplate...

Though given the climate/conditions in some countries with nukes, it's not beyond the realm of possibility.

link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

The Washington Post source was the UKs Daily Express newspaper which is akin for outlandish headlines as the U.S. National Enquirer.

I'd take the story with a pinch of salt, based on scaremongering journalism by the Express.

The source is reportedly a German who was embedded. But I agree that the reporter should be named. Depends if he is still embedded or not....they may not be able to release the source due to the ongoing intel.

This is what a German reporter who successfully embedded with the Islamic State says the terror group is planning.

ETA - do you understand how HARD it is to embed intel in ISIS????? It is one of the hardest groups to infiltrate.
edit on 29-9-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

link   

Cricket...
Rugby? (oh wait, with Robshaw and Lancaster at the helm, you'll have a chance!)
Darts!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
How are bunch of desert barbarians going to get these nukes!

They will steal them or they will build them.

They are probably easier to build than to steal but who knows what the Russians & Americans left behind in all the middle eastern conflicts. Let alone nukes that have been "lost" at various places around the world.

Not to mention Israeli and Iranian weapons and materials.

And what about Tepco's issues with compromised MOX fuel cells?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Sounds good, we will do the gentleman thing an let them win, and after the game take them out for drinks and rumpus time. Lol

Getting a bit off topic bet yes, I think being concerned about Isis and its desires to destroy us is completely appropriate and that likely they are seeking WMDs and would employ them against the west, so it is prudent to think with strategy rather than emotional pretentiousness. That's my position on the matter gypsy.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The only way they could possibly get their hands on any Nukes in that area of the World is through Israel, who have Nukes and are not subject to checks by the IAEA, as they are not members.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Here's a more reputable source www.independent.co.uk... 9938438.html

The story is from December 2014 when the chap first came back from spending ten days with ISIS.

It makes no mention of nuclear attacks.

Again it's just the Daily Express being sensationalist.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Getting a bit off topic bet yes, I think being concerned about Isis and its desires to destroy us is completely appropriate and that likely they are seeking WMDs and would employ them against the west,

Sometimes a " Dogs Bark Is Louder Than It's Bite"

ISIS are in a propaganda war with The West, as well as an armed conflict. If you half then half again what they are spouting, then we will be somewhere nearer the truth. That's my take on it anyway. Plus they are a load of twats.

edit on 29-9-2015 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Do any of you realize just how much power is necessary to generate even the tiniest tsunami?

They researched the possibility of Tsunami Bomb in the 1940's. New Zealand.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
ISIS planning 'nuclear tsunami'

"The terrorists plan on killing several hundred million people. The west is drastically underestimating the power of ISIS. ISIS intends to get its hands on nuclear weapons,” says Todenhofer, calling the group a “nuclear tsunami preparing the largest religious cleansing in history.”

I keep wondering how far the world is going to let this go before someone steps up and DOES something.... Obama will not act because he sees any act as an example of American colonialism.

Now Putin will step up and be the "hero" of the day. However, with Putin, there is ALWAYS a hidden cost. Is the world willing to align itself with the Russian mafia?

This is complete and total garbage. Not only is it not feasible it would require a series of events that not even Tom Clancy could have made up. ISIS has a many fantasy plans yet they the main one they tried to execute the capture of Baghdad ended in failure and has left then in slow battle losing territory. This without a doubt one the most ridiculous ISIS scare mongering stories I have seen, and I have seen many.

And as for the Russians, they have already said they were not attacking ISIS unless the UN gave approval. And all they have is dozen fighter bombers to offer, not much more than what the French have contributed. Russia in or out will add noting to military equation. Russia is symbolically propping up Assad to cut a deal with a new coalition government when so when they dumb Assad Russia gets certain guarantees. One of them no doubt being that that large contingent of Russians that joined ISIS are killed before the go back home. Russia has had an open door policy on letting its people join ISIS because it gets rid of trouble makers and causes trouble for the US. They just do not want them coming home.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join