It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does This Ancient Personality Test Say About You?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

That's the trouble with New Agers. Too many feelings.

You know, people's feelings are the most valueless things in the world, changing from moment to moment.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
a reply to: Astyanax

New agers have FEELINGS, too,

Did you get that from the way that they CONSTANTLY talk about how evolved their feelings are ?
I have a new age friend who tells me all the time that she has feelings, she used to have feelings before she became a new ager, back when she was married and had a job. Now she's unemployed and single her feelings have suddenly become really important to the exclusion of anyone else's

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: pl3bscheese

You know, people's feelings are the most valueless things in the world.

I thought they came somewhere after poor research and belief led inquiry

If this personality test is so ancient, why does it have

Copyright, 1998 The Enneagram Institute.

At the bottom of the page
edit on 1-10-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

I tried to make a point to mash up the new agers with hipsters.

They're both lacking in any real sense of self awareness.

So funny to hear their immature delusional ramblings.

I'm sorry for your loss.

PS because 1998 is so so so ancient I'm so so so sorry to tell you this super awesome test is just so so so ancient.
edit on 1-10-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
this is very interesting

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I came across this and the headline is exactly as I found it, so I posted it here, in ancient civilizations. New age is really nothing new, it is based on a spiritual way of life that has been around long before religion. The term new ager was invented by religious fanatics I bet. Probably the same ones that decided the old testament needed to be revised and called the new testament.

So those of you that did the reading and assessed yourselves, thanks for stopping by and sharing.

Those of you that think it is a crock are entitled to you opinion, I took it for what it was worth, a self evaluation tool.

However, trying to derail my thread by insulting those that choose to participate is rather rude.

If you do not want to be here, nobody forced you.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I love this test. I'm an INFJ on the MBTI, and pretty likely to be either a 4w5 or 4w3 on the Enneagram.
I think I'm a typical 4 but a lot of INFJ people also gravitate toward being 2s.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

edit on 3-10-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hey, isn't this thread meant to be about the Enneagram, not about discussing the pros and cons of the New Age movement?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I consider myself to be newly aged.

Harte

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Honestly tho, the MBTI and the Enneagram are both equally valid tools in understanding yourselves. You might read up on some type descriptions and think, wow, that's me! I am very much a individualist and value authenticity and honesty in people, that's INFJ 4w3 right there. It works!

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well here are my finding.

#1 The Reformer, I got 6.
The principled, idealistic type. Ones are conscientious and ethical, with a strong sense of right and wrong. They are teachers, crusaders, and advocates for change: always striving to improve things, but afraid of making a mistake. Well-organized, orderly, and fastidious, they try to maintain high standards, but can slip into being critical and perfectionistic. They typically have problems with resentment and impatience. At their Best: wise, discerning, realistic, and noble. Can be morally heroic.

My very close seconds were

#4 The Individualist and #6 The Loyalist I got 5's

I scored 2 in #7 The Enthusiast.

They all do speak to me and #7 is definitely not me

I am a INTP Personality on the MBTI.
INTPs are known for their brilliant theories and unrelenting logic – in fact, they are considered the most logically precise of all the personality types.

So don't question me as I know it all!

Sirric
edit on 3/10/15 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This thread is in the wrong forum so it should be moved or closed. There is not at all anything to do with anything at all proper to this forum, other than the original poster being completely wrong/confused about it having anything at all to do with the ancient world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join