It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reality of ESP

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Throughout history there have been several times where certain occurrences happen that appear to give strong credibility to the phenomena known as ESP. One of which occurrences was the sinking of one of the most famous ships in history, the titanic. Many people reportedly had weird dreams of the disaster, visions of people suffering, or just very uneasy feelings in general. People also reportedly had premonitions before 911 as well.

These occurrences aren't something new as they go back many years. Histories most famous happening of this type is probably that of president Abraham Lincolns premonition. Lincoln's friend Ward Hill Lamon claimed that Lincoln told him about having a dream where people where in the White House East Room mourning a dead body and that Lincoln asked a soldier who at the White House was dead and was replied to that it was the president, that he was killed by an assassin, to which after Lincoln woke up. This was said to have happened ten days before his assassination.

Some people may believe these happenings to be warnings from spirits, others may think that we are somehow capable of getting glimpses of the future. As I stated in an earlier post on my experiences I've had with the minds unknown power, whatever these cases of premonitions may be, it's clear that there is realms of the mind that are unknown wether it's being able to access unbelievable human strength under life or death situations, time perception alteration (what I described in earlier post of the mind), or other mind over matter situations that defy logic

www.history.com...
abcnews.go.com...
www.premierexhibitions.com...
edit on 29-9-2015 by Telepathy3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

When a major earth / country changing event is about to occur, it is very possible for spiritually minded people to be 'given' warnings before the event occurs.

911 involved high levels of satanism worldwide and this was detected my ESPers worldwide a few hours before the jets crashed into the WTC.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Bullshirt.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I would think that before we could dial it in we would first have to clearly define ESP, is it a sense??? Or is it a form of communication? If it is a sense how do we quantify it as we would the others, sight, smell, sound, touch, taste... know what I mean??? If it is communication by what mechanism does it function and can it be a learned thing as in speech???

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I think precognition has more to do with being able to access the Akashic records; The higher spiritual dimension which allows for the viewer to see events in a different reality not bound by time constraints.

Telepathy itself would be more like being able to read the thoughts of another as they are thinking them and possibly react beforehand to a specific action or answer a question before they ask it. Mind control experiments where someone is looking at a picture on a card and you can see what they see by reading their mind, that would be telepathy.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinkerton
Bullshirt.

Now a non-troll would have evidence to prove me wrong.

On posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:21 PM i posted the following knowing that nothing was going to happen during 2014.
See you in 12 months

Then on page 4 www.abovetopsecret.com... i posted the following :-

Just wait for Sept/Oct 2015. Its going to be real fun then.

The truth is accessible to everyone who is willing to accept guidence from Jesus Christ.

With China devaluing its currency America used its Rod of God weapon at the Tianjin industrial plant.

ISIS is about bring Germany to its knees.

CERN will be opening portals when they start using lead ions on October 16

JADE Helm was simply a excuse to move all the military hardware into place for when America will soon collapse.

So knowing the future is bullsht ?

Oh just wait for what this world is going to look like in early November 2015. People are going to be wishing they could turn back time.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Some people may believe these happenings to be warnings from spirits, others may think that we are somehow capable of getting glimpses of the future. As I stated in an earlier post on my experiences I've had with the minds unknown power, whatever these cases of premonitions may be, it's clear that there is realms of the mind that are unknown wether it's being able to access unbelievable human strength under life or death situations, time perception alteration (what I described in earlier post of the mind), or other mind over matter situations that defy logic

I cannot see a single thing you describe here that defies logic. The unknown has it's own rules from my point of view.

Here is an example of a simple theory that explains your examples:

Synchronicity can be explained by a creation manifested on a quantum field that can become entangled with any other part of creation and therefore all information can be accessed at any point in time. Precognition, telepathy, energetic body states/energy manipulation, increased clock frequency in the brain, can then be seen as just different manipulations of the quantum field manifesting in different phenomena.
edit on 29-9-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
911 involved high levels of satanism worldwide and this was detected my ESPers worldwide a few hours before the jets crashed into the WTC.

I admit that I really wasn't watching the Satanism forecast on the morning news that day, so I don't know what level it was at. Of course, the Muslims flying the planes thought that they were fighting evil, so maybe they were tuned in.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix

I would think that before we could dial it in we would first have to clearly define ESP, is it a sense??? Or is it a form of communication? If it is a sense how do we quantify it as we would the others, sight, smell, sound, touch, taste... know what I mean??? If it is communication by what mechanism does it function and can it be a learned thing as in speech???

It can be very many abilities and I agree that ESP is a to wide term to really discuss the single ability and how it works in practice. You have people who can channel information. Emapths who are blessed/cursed with feeling the emotions and physical pain inside themselves not always knowing who if feeling what. The vibrating hands/Reiki hands for instance.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Saying it "defied logic" was meant differently from how you thought it was meant to be thought of. These things defy logic, as in our logic of how the world is supposed to work and according to millions of peoples logic including mainstream science or just the average person, this doesn't exist and can't be real. That's what I tried to mean when I said defying logic
edit on 29-9-2015 by Telepathy3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I really hope your right.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinkerton

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I've had more then average experiences with ESP, I've seen the future, a day or a year ahead, it's never "at will" it just happens of it's own accord. I had this ability all my life, I can avoid trouble, like car accidents, tickets, other crazy stuff. If I don't dream it, I "feel" it like a spider sense. I happened just 2-3 months ago, I got a strong feeling to buy a scratch off, and won 40$. I've always felt it was something along these lines, I don't know why, or where I heard it had something to do with the sinus cavity, I've thought this way since I was a child.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
If you cannot feel then perhaps you should should shut down your persona and open your heart and mind. Even animals can sense a great tragedy before it occurs. You seem to be lacking. a reply to: Pinkerton

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
One more thing. May get me banned but if like to smack the **** out of you for your perceived ignorance. Humanity for all
Of recorded history has foreseen and felt things before they occurred and if you're so blind to history then perhaps you shouldn't waste our time with a one word reply. a reply to: Sheridan91s

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This was for Pinkerton. a reply to: Sheridan91s

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
What if we simply stopped looking at time in the man made linear concept and viewed it instead as cyclical? Suddenly such feats wouldn't be so difficult.
edit on 29-9-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

What if we simply stopped looking at time in the man made linear concept and viewed it instead as cyclical?

Then we would simply be moving from one man-made concept of time to another.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

---a reply to: LittleByLittle
--------------

I cannot see a single thing you describe here that defies logic. The unknown has it's own rules from my point of view.

Here is an example of a simple theory that explains your examples:

Synchronicity can be explained by a creation manifested on a quantum field that can become entangled with any other part of creation and therefore all information can be accessed at any point in time. Precognition, telepathy, energetic body states/energy manipulation, increased clock frequency in the brain, can then be seen as just different manipulations of the quantum field manifesting in different phenomena.

I agree with the progression of both of these posts. It makes sense in the fact that it is not profound, as so little of the energy is entangled. It may lead to the discovery of what timelines really are, as there may be entanglement between them that provides the brain with clues that it manifests into a vision.

edit on 30-9-2015 by charlyv because: content

edit on 30-9-2015 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Maybe the true source of time travel is to focus on a memory to gain access to your past and be able to change it, its all just about focus and meditation.....like the movie butterfly effect.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join