It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gotham. The Joker Takes Over.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Man oh man. For as good as the Penquin was last season, the kid playing the 'young' joker just blew my socks off. Poof. Gone. Check him out..

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I thought the cancelled this abomination, huge fan of the DC universe but for the life of me I couldn't get into it.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Apparently everyone else too. But I tell ya. For all the manic characters I have seen over the years from early Richard Widmark and Dan Duryea to Nickolson in The Shinning, this kid is flap jack crazy.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I'm still pulling for the show and I loved the episode that introduced The Joker. I'm going to watch it now.

Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I thought S1 was too dark and brutal. glad to see Fish gone. hoping S2 will be a bit lighter.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I agree, this kid is great. This season so far is great, so much better than first season. Fish drove me nuts and I could not stand her character. I fear down the road she might be back, that is why they never showed a body after she was thrown off of the building. Rise of the Villains has me hooked, I hope they keep it up all season.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: warpig69

He really has the 'look' of a young Joker. He may have gotten the part for that alone. But his portrayal of madness, of completely off the chart insanity is remarkable.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Really??? That Joker is a joke. I miss my Joe Carol from The Following

I just don't think he's experienced enough adversity to gain my respect. Just comes across as a brat to me.

edit on 30-9-2015 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Joe Carrol, well. Yeah. There is one, flat, out, maniac, no doubt. Remorseless. Still, I have to give the nod to this young Joker for the hysterics, the histrionics of his madness

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Have to agree, the kid is really convincing me!

This season seems to have, upped the campness a bit, I think it's working well too, and I'm super interested to see where Barbara is going, seems she's just a complete cold blooded psycho, I love it

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: valiant
I love listening to your voice with a british accent

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

lol where have you heard my voice?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant
never heard it but I know your british

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Ahh ok am northern too, so it's probably nothing like you imagine.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I still like the show, but sad they killed the kid off. I guess the idea (going from the episode), is that the eventual Joker was inspired by the kid (like the other criminals they showed copying his laugh, etc.).

I like the addition of the new Commissioner. Just wish they never put that one skeleton in Gordon's closet.

new topics

top topics

join