It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The seven signs before the final battle

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Entropy1971
I realise a lot of people out there are 'god fearing' and I do not wish to offend, but it deeply bothers me how there seems to be factions willing this forward looking for signs in the news like some sort of 'apocalypse lottery'.

If the real apocalypse comes it will be from human greed, arrogance and stupidity. Unfortunately I don't see signs of people putting the self interests of the planet over there own, once its gone its gone.

I understand and respect your opinion. I can see some people acting as you describe, but not all. One of the great mysteries of the Bible is when the end time will be. In scripture it is said that no one will know the exact time but there will be signs for those who are aware. With a hint like that its no wonder people have been trying to connect the dots ever since.

I would stop short of saying anyone is looking forward to it. At least no one of any kind of sense or sensibility that I know of. Acknowledging events as they unfold isn't a bad thing. It doesn't imply eagerness, only awareness.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Reading from your post is probably some Israeli Terrorists/Foreign Terrorist(hiding in Israel) or Nuttyyahoo doing some sort of false flag attack on UN/Major alliance against ISIS(friendly fire/betrayal by possibly sending a nuke bomb on the allies army) which would cause all countries to invade Israel. But Israelis maybe dumb enough thinking it is end times and start joining up fighting an all side conflict is what I think.
edit on 29-9-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

(post by mOjOm removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I was using third grade mathematics...and grossly overestimated your ability to understand it.

7 wars in ten years. A century is 100 years. 7 x 10 = 70. If the rate of conflict for the first ten years of 2015 is sustained....get it...sustained...for the entire century, the end result will be 70.

You can crawl back into your butt now. Class dismissed.

Ok genius. You think you're in a position to talk trash now huh??

Let's look at what your wrote shall we??

55 wars, sustained = 550 wars
12 famines, sustained = 120 famines

55 Wars, sustained over 100 years isn't 550 wars. It's 55 wars over 100 years.
12 famines sustained doesn't equal 120 famines. It's 12 famines over 100 years.

Something that is sustained over 100 years is still the same quantity. You don't add one for every year. You have the same quantity of "things" spread over a longer time.

If I have a sustained back injury for ten years that means I have a back injury lasting that span of time. I don't get a back injury once a year for ten years.

You should spend more time leaning how to speak the language correctly rather than using it to spread your ridiculous religious theories about prophesy.

Thats it?!? With all that attitude that's your big comeback?!? Well, allow me to retort. Lets look at what you scribbled, shall we? (BTW its Lets, not Let's. Let's' implies it belongs to Let. learn the language)

The object being sustained is not the duration of the individual famine or war. It is the (take off the tin foil hat and put on the thinking cap) RATE OF INCIDENT. At a sustained RATE. A rate of 12 famines PER DECADE for one century, do the math (I'll wait), is 120 famines. The post clearly delineates the number of occurrences, not the duration of the individual events.

Look at your own post where you quoted me saying, "If the rate of conflict for the first ten years of 2015 is sustained...get it...sustained...for the entire century, the end result will be 70." Not the duration, the rate of conflict. You quoted me saying the rate of conflict, not the duration of the events. And you still missed it completely.

Congratulations! You have won the award for the most useless response of the day. And I bet your winning streak will be sustained for quite a long time...see what I did there...sustained winning streak....more than one win....lots of them in a row rather than one stretched out for a long time.....that went over at 30,000 feet didn't it...

Oh, BTW, you don't have a "...sustained back injury for ten years." Using the language properly, that means you were continually injuring your back non-stop for ten years. In reality what you have is a ten year old back injury you are still suffering from. Though judging by your butchering of the language and complete misinterpretation of my post, both when I said it and when you said it, I think cognitive injury might be nearer the mark.

Learn the language please.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Gog and Magog are traditionally called 'The Protectors of London'. Creepy but interesting.

www.reformation.org...

lordmayorsshow.london...

www.britishconstitutiongroup.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Honestly guy, who cares at this point???

Let's drop it before we find ourselves banned for good, what do you say???

Let me be the first to say "I was rude, don't take it personally. Don't let me get you in to trouble either."

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Honestly guy, who cares at this point???

Let's drop it before we find ourselves banned for good, what do you say???

Let me be the first to say "I was rude, don't take it personally. Don't let me get you in to trouble either."

I appreciate that. Thank you. Though I would still say this. I do still care, because I started the thread and I would like to see it continue in a forward direction. And I apologize for throwing attitude back at you.

Peace.

edit on 29-9-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Anyone can add the pieces together and it all comes down to those for Israel or agaisnt Israel,especailly if you follow politics.

No way to escape what eventually is going to happen with The Battle of Armageddon,or just call it WW3 if you would prefer.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Vroomfondel, it's interesting to talk about these kind of things, but really this all just sounds exactly like what Jeffrey Gonzales and Allen Thomas talked about on Sunday night in Paranormal Central. It's all very entertaining and downright scary, but don't you think your individual will can avoid the calamity that everyone else says is going to go down?

What are you doing for happiness while all these alternate theorists are proselytizing? Do you just want to be another proselyte disciple of doom?

I'm sure not. But just going over the same material that's been put out there since Heaven's Gate?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Those last two kinda hit my head in a weird way.

For some reason I saw a United Human World and then UFO's making contact.

Dunno why.
Just a quick flash in my minds eye.

Seeing as how there are (in theory) many different types of aliens/UFO's out there....this just makes me a tad concerned about a Great Deception. Not to mention the United World can go one of two ways - to the Benefit of All or the Destruction of All depending which Power is in control.

Don't mistake me as an oracle of any of that stuff....just sharing a brief synaptic flash that passed through my mind reading the OP...my Faith is what it is, and I won't pester anyone with that burden any further than I may already have inadvertently done.

Perhaps that will be the Final Battle of Angelic/Demonics?

Heavy stuff.

edit on 9/30/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor edit for clarity

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jenkinswasher
Vroomfondel, it's interesting to talk about these kind of things, but really this all just sounds exactly like what Jeffrey Gonzales and Allen Thomas talked about on Sunday night in Paranormal Central. It's all very entertaining and downright scary, but don't you think your individual will can avoid the calamity that everyone else says is going to go down?

What are you doing for happiness while all these alternate theorists are proselytizing? Do you just want to be another proselyte disciple of doom?

I'm sure not. But just going over the same material that's been put out there since Heaven's Gate?

I want nothing of the kind. All I did was notice something that fit the pattern and post it here. That's it.

I will add though that I don't believe individual will is going to change anything. if it is destined to be, it will be, with or without our consent or approval. I don't know about the show you referred to. But seeing Russia working with Iran and Iraq...that doesn't happen every day and it got my attention.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Those last two kinda hit my head in a weird way.

For some reason I saw a United Human World and then UFO's making contact.

Dunno why.
Just a quick flash in my minds eye.

Seeing as how there are (in theory) many different types of aliens/UFO's out there....this just makes me a tad concerned about a Great Deception. Not to mention the United World can go one of two ways - to the Benefit of All or the Destruction of All depending which Power is in control.

Don't mistake me as an oracle of any of that stuff....just sharing a brief synaptic flash that passed through my mind reading the OP...my Faith is what it is, and I won't pester anyone with that burden any further than I may already have inadvertently done.

Perhaps that will be the Final Battle of Angelic/Demonics?

Heavy stuff.

Hey, I'm no oracle either....lol

I just noticed something that rang a bell and when I looked at it closer I saw it could be another step closer. The last two, well, that's another story. I can definitely see the global government happening. But the last one, that is the one that will seal the deal.

I think it is generally accepted that the final battle is ultimately described as the battle between good and evil. Who that turns out to be is kind of up for grabs at this point. I don't think anyone pictures themselves as the evil in that equation, but someone had to do it...

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Rofl, you want old school back? You are lucky modern days Jews are in charge, old school would have wiped this planet. Don't wish for things you don't know, there are worse monsters than a Jew with a cap.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I completely understand.

As the saying goes "One Man's Heaven is Another Man's Hell."

That's between the Angels and Demons though. I earnestly wish they could settle their differences on the game board without destroying another beautiful world in the process. But....such things are beyond my control and/or understanding anyway.

Fingers crossed it all works out for the best and it's an amicable game and not another All-Out War. Who knows? It could end in a draw or a truce!

Stranger things have happened.

edit on 9/30/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting and minor edit for clarity

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Just thought I would add something to watch here for your thread.

The Daniel 8 battle of the ram and goat prophesy.

In Matthew 24 Jesus Christ makes a curious statement.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

So what does he mean by the "carcase or carcass"? Thinking it over I realized what he was doing there. it's an allusion like verse 15. Though not so obvious. So what is it alluding to? After thinking it over I realized there was a "carcass" in Daniel 8

Link to Daniel 8

The point of the prophesy? That at the time of the end there would be a war to start it. And that a powerful country from the west would attack and conquer 2 nations/kings in the middle east.

Now there are those who would say this is a fulfilled prophesy but there is a problem with that. Sometimes bible prophesies have multiple fulfillments. Also verse 8-17 and 19 make it plain that this is a end time prophesy. Do you really think the end times have come and gone? If not then this is still a prophesy of the future yet. And also toss in Daniel 11-2 which is the cause of the Daniel 8 war and there is something disturbing going on there.

It appears that Daniel called 3 major events of the past 15 years. 11-2 is a perfect 500 BC description of the 9-11 attacks. And Daniel 8 would appear to have predicted the attacks on Afghanistan and Iraq. And then the question becomes " Is the US going to break up into the 4 notable horns of Daniel 8"?

If we are in the Apocalypse as I think we are then the destruction of the US and it's reformation into the 4 notable horns appear to be the next logical step on the road to the Antichrist as mentioned in verse 23. The little horn.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join