It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Demolishes US ME policy and Obama’s argument at the UN!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ZakOlongapo

Natural gas pipelines go through Ukraine to Europe.

1+1=2

2+2=4

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ZakOlongapo

Yeah someone sure is full of something alright.

No matter what.

No matter where in the world.

It's always America's 'fault'!

Heard that song for over 5 years now.

Maybe just maybe someone will buy it. I pass.

the only terrorism in ME is created by CIA and MOSSAD... use GOOGLE to compare info(intel) easy as for kids!!

Lot's of stuff sure is on google LIKE :

. As a 1980 CIA document put it, "The Soviets see Iran as a greater geopolitical prize than Iraq...while hoping to prevent an Iranian turn to the West and to improve their own relations with Tehran", the Soviets also value their ties with Iraq.[

en.wikipedia.org...

The civil war in Syria, whose Alawite regime Saudi Arabia's Sunny monarchy has long plotted against, and the prospect of a war with Shiite Iran over its reported drive to acquire nuclear weapons, preoccupy Riyadh while, Abdallah, Canute-like, strives to keep the democratic wave from breaking on its shores.

www.upi.com...

AQ ISIS and every other two bit sunni terrorist group Saudi/GIP incorporated.

The flip side of the is Irans/MOIS terrorists groups.

Both could be called middle eastern PMCS like 'blackwater'.

Terrorists are basically mercenaries for middle eastern opec countries.

A WikiLeaks released memo from the United States Secretary of State sent in 2009 asserted that the primary source of funding of Sunni terrorist groups worldwide was Saudi Arabia.[72]

en.wikipedia.org...

You Can't Understand ISIS If You Don't Know the History of Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia

Some applaud that ISIS is fighting Iranian Shiite "fire" with Sunni "fire"; t

It comes down to pipelines.

Is it gonna be the Sunnis, or the Shias ?
edit on 28-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

America with Israel are most aggressive countries i ever hear of... sad but truth. (compare data before any input)

xuenchen and neo96 >>> you are just not funny example of why world is the way it is...

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZakOlongapo

America with Israel are most aggressive countries i ever hear of... sad but truth. (compare data before any input)

xuenchen and neo96 >>> you are just not funny example of why world is the way it is...

Read the posts again.

And say that AGAIN.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

and You are supporting THEM...

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Whats Russia done to resolve the ME problems? I mean aside from supporting Iran and its terrorism?

edit on 28-9-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Read the posts again.

And say that AGAIN.

You mean read the one sided argument that your perpetuating...LMAO. Military wise what has OBAMA done apart from training and arming rebels in Syria? How did that turn out?

Do you not realize perpetuating one side of the problem is more or less denying the real scope of the issue, that I am sure you are aware but continue denying with furthering your stance against Russia.

edit on 28-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

How can you claim both sides are hypocrites when you clearly support one side in the argument?

In case you already blanked you said it here -

Putin is all about building national trust for himself and his people admire him to the core, he is a true leader for the Russian people.

Him putting it blunt is, the damn right thing to do, and I applaud him for that..Let's get these this foreign backed IS over and done with and rebuild a new peaceful middle east.

Really the West have no business at all to intervene in other foreign countries sovereignty. And let alone arm and train rebels in sovereign nation's soil to begin with.

If one has to be blamed for the migration crises affecting EU nations then I suggest pointing the fingers to the culprits who armed the rebels who then left to join IS.

This is all pre-planned in order to destabilize and eventual bring down Assad and build new establishments which basically serves foreign interests.

The same kind of assumptions can be placed on Russia's move in Syria, but history and public opinion look to the west for threatening world peace.

Peace

edit on 28-9-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

and You are supporting THEM...

How many Arab countries invaded Israel over the years? How many countries has the USSR occupied since WWII? Why did Russia invade Georgia? Ukraine?

You have an interesting twist on the words you used.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Russia is supporting Asad to fight ISIS(terrorists)...
US created ISIS(wit Israel) and now playing the game with You using CNN, FOX, CBS, ABC, BBC atc so You are fare from truth.

simple

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Since when do people have problems with a 'one' sided argument ?

After all Putin was making one of those.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Russia is supporting Asad to fight ISIS(terrorists)...
US created ISIS(wit Israel) and now playing the game with You using CNN, FOX, CBS, ABC, BBC atc so You are fare from truth.

simple

'Russia' is fighting ISIS because it wants to keep it's military base.

The cherry on top is a nice, and shiny new pipeline.
edit on 28-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Russia DID NOT invade Georgia! Ukraine!

it was all made by WEST from beginning!

you are wrong again xx

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I can claim Putin is as good as the American Potus, but I do also acknowledge that he has done bad as the rest of the puppets that have come and gone except for Carter and Kennedy.

I also believe being in false pretense is only perpetuating lies, if both are to be blamed then I am happy, but I don't tolerate the one side argument against Russia, because it's only perpetuating lies and more propaganda.

We know, what Russia is doing now in Syria is for a good cause and that is to get rid of IS? Let's do the talking later when IS is demolished and I applaud Putin for bringing this up to the UNGA.

And so do you have a problem with that stance.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

who set up OIL BUSINESS in all destabilized countries?

US an UK....

sorry man but You are wrong

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Here's two pipeline proposals that threaten Gazprom.

The Qatar-Turkey pipeline is a proposed natural gas pipeline running from the Iranian-Qatari South Pars / North Dome Gas-Condensate field field towards Turkey, where it could connect with the Nabucco pipeline to supply European customers as well as Turkey. One route to Turkey is via Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and Syria,[1][2] and another is through Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Iraq.[3][4] Syria's rationale for rejecting the Qatar proposal was said to be "to protect the interests of [its] Russian ally, which is Europe's top supplier of natural gas."[1]

In 2012 an analyst cited by Ansa Mediterranean suggested that Qatar's involvement in the Syrian civil war was based in part on its desire to build a pipeline to Turkey through Syria:

Qatar-Turkey pipeline

The Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline (called the Friendship Pipeline by the governments involved and the Islamic gas pipeline by some Western sources[2]) is a proposed natural gas pipeline running from the Iranian South Pars / North Dome Gas-Condensate field field towards Europe via Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon to supply European customers as well as Iraq, Syria and Lebanon.[1] The pipeline was planned to be 3,480 miles long and have a diameter of 56 inches.[1] A previous proposal, known as the Persian Pipeline, had seen a route from Iran's South Pars to Europe via Turkey; it was apparently abandoned after the Swiss energy company Elektrizitätsgesellschaft Laufenburg halted its contract with Iran in October 2010 in the face of pressure over US sanctions against Iran.

Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline

Hundreds of Billion$

maybe even a Trillion Dollars at stake !!

link   

US created ISIS(wit Israel)

Please provide your evidence to support this claim. I see people make the claim yet they can never support it.

link   

Russia DID NOT invade Georgia! Ukraine!

it was all made by WEST from beginning!

you are wrong again xx

Russia in fact invaded both. The facts actually say you are wrong.. Try again.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

who set up OIL BUSINESS in all destabilized countries?

US an UK....

sorry man but You are wrong

You seem to be ignoring the fact that China has the bulk of the contracts from Iraq and is involved in every other country in question where you falsely claim the US and UK are the only ones with oil contracts.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Since when do people have problems with a 'one' sided argument ?

After all Putin was making one of those.

That's the best argument you can put up, I think you are purposeful denying what's really there.

Deny Ignorance my friend. No amount of links you put on here can shatter the real truth you seem to ignore.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join