It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Bring the Good People of ATS Beautiful Photos

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Found this site with many beautiful pictures by a Polish photographer (I realize the site is .ru, but the Facebook page and his name are Polish as are the locations of at least most of the images I believe). I had a skim only and realized I could not, not share this with the people of ATS. I will provide a link and an exposure (hopefully) by him from last night.

Link: pawello91.35photo.ru...

EDIT: Not all photos are in Poland. Locations stated (not always). Not important news. What matters is how beautiful it is.
edit on 28-9-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Nice!! Gd find amigo

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: robbeh
Isn't it beautiful? Love that exposure, as well as the galleries on the site.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Some pictures really do speak a thousand words!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: robbeh
Yes they do. Oh to see those sights.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Beautiful! Thank-you for sharing. I was clouded/fogged out here, sadly. I did get to see the previous blood moon eclipse, though. It was beautiful and haunting. I imagine this one was as well. Awesome pics in general too, not just the moon!

Peace.
edit on 9/28/2015 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04 Wasn't that in like 1982? I think I saw something like that date. Lucky to have seen that one. I agree they are beautiful, just had to share with everyone
I'm sure back then the Blood Moon eclipse was much nicer. Darker I assume.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: AceWombat04 Wasn't that in like 1982? I think I saw something like that date. Lucky to have seen that one. I agree they are beautiful, just had to share with everyone
I'm sure back then the Blood Moon eclipse was much nicer. Darker I assume.

No, the one I got to see was in April this year.
This latest one was the last of the tetrad of multiple lunar eclipses we've had recently.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04
Oh my bad, I was so off. I could have sworn I saw 1982 someplace!! For having been the Blood Moon eclipse last time. Oops.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Thanks for such a lovely and colourful show. Great company for the morning coffee.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Found this site with many beautiful pictures by a Polish photographer (I realize the site is .ru, but the Facebook page and his name are Polish as are the locations of at least most of the images I believe). I had a skim only and realized I could not, not share this with the people of ATS. I will provide a link and an exposure (hopefully) by him from last night.

Link: pawello91.35photo.ru...

EDIT: Not all photos are in Poland. Locations stated (not always). Not important news. What matters is how beautiful it is.

really cool photo! I really think its cool how he captured the moon I think they said the next time that will happen is in more than another 20 years or somthing like that.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: burkevalocks

Yes. The most intwresting photo of the eclipse I think. In 18 years, 2033.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Mm you're very welcome. You know..I haven't had coffee since Saturday..mind sharing?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

a reply to: AceWombat04
Oh my bad, I was so off. I could have sworn I saw 1982 someplace!! For having been the Blood Moon eclipse last time. Oops.

1982 is relevant, you just didn't catch the full story. Luckily, it means there are plenty more eclipses to see in between these slightly extra special ones. '82 was the last lunar eclipse at perigree (aka Supermoon) - at its closest point to Earth, thus appearing larger & brighter. Next time is in 18 years, but we'll have plenty of "regular" lunar eclipses between now and then to enjoy.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23
Ah yes that's what I was thinking, it had slipped my mind rather.

new topics

top topics

join