It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Scolds Iran: Chanting ‘Death to America’ Does Not Create Jobs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Au contraire mon frere! Iran chanting death to America does create jobs. From Capitol Hill to the weapons systems manufacturers. To Wall Street were defense stocks gets a nice little boost going higher. You know Obama like Ge and other American corporations that have been selling goods, and services to Iranian business. Yes people for those of you that hate them evil corporations. That's why the current administration wants to make all besties with the Iranian theocratic regime, and that was also why the current administration made all nicey, nicey with Cuba.

President Obama chided Iran for focusing on violent rhetoric rather than doing work to advance its economic interests during his speech Monday before the United Nations General Assembly, saying that “chanting ‘death to America’ does not create jobs or make Iran more secure.”

Play nice now Iran or no McDonalds, or Starbucks for you!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Let's be honest, he's being paid by the lobbyists. Of course he is willing to sell out all his principles and self governance for the filthy lucre.

Just like Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, not Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, not Kennedy.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It's about time to pull of another US COUP in Iran and set them back another 50+ years, no?

Would create lots of jobs for US Military Contractors!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Milah

Well there would have to be British Involvement, and another British Company that would get all the 'good's.

So the US can get all the blame again.

Just maybe.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Now you're talking Bro.

Let's turn them to glass. Not!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I dunno I bet I could turn a profit selling American flags to burn there

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Well there would have to be British Involvement, and another British Company that would get all the 'good's.

So the US can get all the blame again.

Just maybe.

Wrong!!!!

We don't just blame the U.S. The U.K, my country, are just as much guilty of these illegal actions and hopefully, we will see Blair brought to justice and then Bush.

Warmongerers, every U.S President since Kennedy!!

Well, probably not Carter, because he didn't do anything did he?
edit on 28/9/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Hell even Kennerdy as people forget he kicked of the USA trend of amoral wars with vietnam.....hell you cpuld argue bay of pigs too. Dunno why people treat him as such a hero.
edit on 28-9-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So are you saying that what Obama said at the UN isn't pertinent for Iran to consider?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

And just exactly what was wrong ?

The 1953 Iranian coup d'état, known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup, was the overthrow of the democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran Mohammad Mosaddegh on 19 August 1953, orchestrated by the United Kingdom (under the name "Operation Boot") and the United States (under the name TPAJAX Project).[3][4][5][6]

Mossadegh had sought to audit the books of the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company (AIOC), a British corporation (now BP)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

So are you saying that what Obama said at the UN isn't pertinent for Iran to consider?

I don't think Iran really cares about what Obama says.

They gonna do what they gonna do.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If you tally the people on here alone who say "turn them to glass" and then of course add the ones who think it but won't say it...

& then take all of the western people who would say it or think it...

You could argue they're the same type of people they decry... When they cry foul at the Death To America chants.

Israelis do it as well...
Then they sit there with popcorn watching bombs fall...

& I think to my self....

What a wonderful world...

I think to my seeeeelf... What a wonderfuuuuul, woooorld.
edit on 28-9-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Hell eve. Kennerdy as people forget he kicked of the USA trend of amoral wars with vietnam.....hell you cpuld argue bay of pigs too. Dunno why people treat him as such a hero.

Because he got shot in the head...

& all the Nutcases from all walks of life think he subscribed to their flavour of conspiracy and it becomes cultish.
edit on 28-9-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

LOL, obviously. Iran has been sticking it in the eye of "The West" since 1977ish.

But when you give a public speech your goal isn't to have the government as the audience. The goal is to have The People as your audience.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Killing people with drones does create jobs (drone operators and builders) so thats ok. Destroying countries just because they have no central bank or because they no longer want to use the dollar for oil purchases does not create jobs though as in the long run more people are left jobless, lots are left lifeless too but I guess thats ok cos there are more jobs for the rest.

He makes me sick. They all do.
edit on 28-9-2015 by brancolinoxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If the US really wanted peace with the Iranians we would carpet bomb the whole place with Chuck Berry records and Eastwood westerns. In this way, more than a few "unfriendly" nations have been brought into the fold.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Russia and Iran have stopped taking the USA seriously since Obama took office. Thanks to Obama's incompetence and the power vacuum he created, they're just falling over each other grabbing as much power and lapping up as much influence in the middle east as they're able. They know it's all up for grabs until the end of 2016.

Iraq & Syria...come and get 'em while they're hot!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
What does Obama know about creating jobs?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I see "Weapons of Mass Destruction" cards, is not working with Iran...so play victim and find a lame Alibi by like "burning the American flag and chanting death to America" to hopefully put US troops on the ground.

I see where this is going, highly predictable

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Just like Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, not Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, not Kennedy.

Hey , include Cater. He tried to trade Billy Beer for the hostages in Iran.......

new topics

top topics

join