It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nature Foundation Unveils $3.3M in Monarch Butterfly Grants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Monsanto to the rescue, Monarch Butterfly Rescue Fund.
Source: AP Link

Roughly $1.2 million of the grant money this year comes from St. Louis-based agribusiness Monsanto Co., maker of the Roundup weed killer that critics have partly blamed for knocking out monarch butterflies' habitat. Monsanto said in March it was committing $4 million overall, most of it to the foundation's Monarch Butterfly Conservation Fund.

Follow the money on this fund. You can bet the money will go to purchase more inflence in the science community while buying Monsanto some Green Washing of the environmental disaster they have brought the world with their chemical poisoning business.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

It's great to see some resources and effort being put to good use.

More of THIS, less wars and other crap that just destroys life and our environment. Thanks for sharing - nice to see some good news for once.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

They will probably reseed the planet with GMO milk weed seed that will eventually cause them to morph into Monster Monarchs.
edit on 28-9-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Monarch butterflies, you have got to be kidding.

You know what they represent dont you?

Wonder why they picked the Monarch Butterflies...lol

MKUltra anyone?

Dont get me wrong, I love animals and welcome any help we can give them. Just seems fitting Monsanto would help the Monarch Butterflies of all animals given what they represent to these people.
edit on 28-9-2015 by brancolinoxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
It doesn't matter. If they don't protect the wintering groves in Mexico, you can plant all the milkweed you want and the monarchs will still die.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I am sorry FamCore you just didn't get the point of the OP. Thanks for dropping in anyway. Cheers.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

I think they are plotting GMO bees in fact. Round Up ready bees might just be a future product they have planned. Just my opinion no facts to back up this postulate.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Monarch Butterfly Die-Off: Is Monsanto's Roundup Really the Issue?

This is a pretty balanced article that covers your query fairly well in my view.

top topics

join