It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Higher Knowledge from the Plant Teachers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19867026]Batan[/post
well you seemed to automatically just write it off, it was a very snide remark (''Personally, I have had enough of the self justification with drugs, and I don't care if that includes "medicinal" drugs. Truly, lets stop blunting life and truly feel life for what it is'')

so tell me how that isnt a cheap shot at anyone who decides they want to experiment with drugs or altered states of conscious?

and really why should anyone care what your stance on drugs are? You dont seem to have anything of value to add to the conversation, just a negative comment about how your tired of the justification to use drugs. Drugs is a very loose term and applied to many different categories of substances. You dont have to like it, and if you dont have anything of value to add to the conversation then your opinion is irrelevant and its just an opportunity for you to Sht on people, which is poor behavior.

We have a saying in Australia, opinions are like arse holes, everyone has one and they all stink.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BeReasonable

No Way!!!!!!!!!! Did you take pictures???

Here is a good read.... from op's link.

www.maps.org...

No evidence of adverse psychiatric or neuropsychological effects found in study of long-term ayahuasca users.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

Great thread. You might wanna check out my Aya-experiences on the thread titled Reality is a Simulation.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: homerJ
i have met the machine elves.
They knew my name and they knew I was coming.
Anyone who's met them knows that they're real, and life changes instantly after breaking through, never to be the same again, but in a positive way.
Psychedelics aren't addictive. Period. Look it up.
If you don't believe the millions of rational, intelligent people out there that have seen behind the veil, may I tentavely suggest that you try it for yourself?
I rest my case your honour.

I thought it was some kind of joke when I first read about machine elves. Then noticed a lot more people reported experiencing it. Even if one stumbled across a dmt trip story with machine elves before they first tried dmt, the chances that ones mind would create a hallucination with machine elves above all other things in ones imagination is very odd. And the fact that many others have experienced it shows me that something is happening. Machine elves.. Sounds so ridiculous

edit on 30-9-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Any tips for one who would be a first time user? It sounds terrifying and wonderful. Especially tips for those whose mind reacts strongly towards mind-altering drugs, even just marijuana.

BTW, nice title OP!

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I had a weed plant in Florida at a friends and I had a dream in the first person of it being cut down. So I go into work the next day and my friends girlfriend says "guess what happened to Cindy (c99)" I told her it was cut down and I had a dream about it happening and she then confirmed it. The plant actually sent me a message in my dream. Shame too cause it was Pineapple c99 from Wallyduck. The girlfriend was some snooty slore who eventually cheated on my buddy and was majoring in psychology so she thought I was full of #.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
We think they are intelligent beings because we are very very stupid.

Fact is they are just as stupid as we are.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

I did my share of '___' when I was young (back when '___' was prominent and high quality) and I agree I had experiences that played an important part in my life.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: old_god

Okay, I admit it. I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you doing that '___' thing, or is it being censored? Really annoying. If you're doing it, then please just spell it out. Dang hieroglyphics in this place.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
side bar---- I have 'netflix' and I just accessed a movie titled "John dies at the end"

I thought it was a pretty good distraction tale & just chock full of 'other worldly' instigators-of-a-sort
for under 100 minutes I think it addresses a lot of whats' interwoven in this thread

here's the poop (from 2 different sources):

search.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AqCv59uQe9cypQMiycrkDmibvZx4?fr=yfp-t-901-s&toggle=1&fp=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&p=movie%20john%20dies%20at%20the%20end% 20trailer

"John Dies at the End"
2013 Movie

A new drug promises out-of-body experiences, but users are coming back changed forever, and an otherworldly invasion of Earth is underway. wikipedia.org

Synopsis
www.movies.com...
When a powerful new drug opens the gateway for an inter-dimensional invasion, the only two people on the planet capable of saving mankind are a pair of dubious amateur exorcists.
Adapted from author David Wong's cult novel of the same name, Don Coscarelli's John Dies at the End opens to find a revolutionary drug called "Soy Sauce" allowing users to transcend time and space.
But it can also have one very disturbing side effect; more

⦁ Original release date: January 23, 2012
⦁ Rating: R
⦁ Genre: Comedy
⦁ Director: ⦁ Don Coscarelli
⦁ Running time: 99 mins

the story character accidently gets a pop from the syringe of the hairy & sentient 'sauce'
..the visual story is maybe remotely similar to the syrupy world one visits in real life but the trippy nature and surrealism are just faint glimpses of that other reality.... the mind is something like 15 chess moves deeper than the tripe presented...
all in all a fun use of time ~ watching the movie I mean~
edit on th30144365317230462015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

of course i took pictures! i still havent quite worked out how to post images here i had trouble trying to do it last time. Ive already uploaded them to my ATS account but i dont know what to do with them.....wait i think i figured it out

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Yes my tip would be that be prepared for it to be overwhelming at first. I litteraly thought i was going to die from like a heart attack or aneurysm, then i remembered to breath and thats when the terror stopped and i embraced it and started to travel. Dont fear it, but respect it.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
There is value of a spiritual, religious, scientific and philosophical nature in using natural and man made substance to gain insight into our world. Holy men have done this since the dawn of time. Closed minds have sought to prevent this exploration for almost the same amount of time. It is the right of all men to do what they wish with their own bodies and minds yet every government finds it necessary to enact laws against it. Eventually an educated populace will rise up and right these grievances. Sadly it will be after many of us who would like to experience these things are long gone. This is why many choose to break the law. This is why people end up endangering others in the process. If I am guilty simply by using a substance, owning a substance or selling a substance then what do I have to lose? If I have to fear my door being kicked down by jack-booted thugs in the middle of the night with no warning then I protect myself and people get hurt. Many times it is an innocent bystander or family member.
We need to ask ourselves why we let it get to this point anyway? What percentage of the entire population of your country do you think use substances on a daily basis? Now Imagine how many do so weekly or monthly? How many are left that aren't? We choose to allow some of these substances like caffeine, alcohol and tobacco. Think of the death and illness these 3 have been responsible for in the history of man. Why are they still legal? The honest truth is because the same TPTB that make all the other substances illegal for you are making enormous profits from these legal substances. In some cases those profits are exactly what made them rise to the level of TPTB in the first place.

Most people use substances both legal and illegal to help them deal with pain. Whether this is physical or mental, real or imagined they are seeking relief. The rest of them use the to feel good. What is so wrong with that? You are your brother's keeper, not his babysitter. If he screws up and kills himself it was still his choice. The way things are right now most overdoses are not really accidental anyway. Instead they are the result of people taking an amount of a substance that worked yesterday, but since there is no regulation to protect them from dealer's greed, that same dose is dangerous or deadly today.

If you want to save lives then legalize, regulate and tax. Stop acting like you are acting in our best interest. We both know you are not.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BeReasonable

Hey that is cool! I originally thought you were full of !#$% but I now stand corrected, lol.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeargh

TPTB have their various agendas for keeping drugs illegal. Their reasoning behind their agendas are becoming ever more absurd as more people learn about they ludicrous practices of the war on drugs.

However, I think it has some to do with western culture also. It's basically the reason why booze is legal and ganja is not. One helps you to forget yourself and the other can help you remember yourself.

I love western culture to a point. I like materials and technology. Yet, people take it too far. People start to think that life is nothing but that kind of stuff. In other words, they have no idea about their own inner world. Get drunk, do a line and party all time! That's fun, but it stops one from growing and in turn, stops society from growing.

It's not just materialism overboard though. It also has to do with western society's focus on philosophy, psychology and psychiatry. I have no problem with any of these subjects and they can be very beneficial. However, our extreme focus on these subjects tends to push out the science of one's inner experience. It can also be taken too far, such as psychiatry wrongly prescribing a brain-altering chemical. I have seen kids who were prescribed a number of chemicals to try and fix their emotional and psychological issues.

Simply put; the science of meditation is not an accepted thing here in the west. Until it becomes such, I doubt we will have a complete society.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well I guess my attempt at humor went over just about as well as usual. Still don't know what '___' means. Would like to know, to fill in the gaps of the conversation. I won't ask again, but I'll keep tabs on this to see if someone answers my question.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackmoonJester

haha...this forum software is censoring some of the drug names, it was not intentional.

I think most people with ___ in posts were trying to say d m t or some of them l s d.

If anyone is into meditation and is also open minded about drugs. I can assure that this goes super together and it will bring you new experiences. But of course, treat drugs with respect, take a little for the first time and always do it slowly, nice and easy with good music! And don't be greedy for more, just curious once or for maybe a few times and that is it. Well that is my suggestion for spicing things in the bedroom hahah.
I had a few crazy trips on '___' and shrums in the dark, it is awesome, you can't believe what your mind is capable of.
edit on 14440753741002October0210023115 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I was just thinking about the screwed up western(at least american) education system yesterday. I submit that teaching kids philosophy at or around age 14 should be mandatory. Teach kids to think. Teach kids to think outside of the box, or social norms. Teach kids how to own their futures again...

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Great thread.... Glad to see there's some kindred spirits running around here. It's not what I come to ATS for but this site is definitely richer with your presence.
BeReasonable, awesome pic... so jealous.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bleeeargh

I was just thinking about the screwed up western(at least american) education system yesterday. I submit that teaching kids philosophy at or around age 14 should be mandatory. Teach kids to think. Teach kids to think outside of the box, or social norms. Teach kids how to own their futures again...

That is an interesting idea. I love philosophy, but I believe it should be met with the opposing ying/yang of meditation. I think meditation and philosophy should be implemented in our education systems. Expand one's box through feeling and thought.

On a side note, I could only take philosophy in college for so long. It eventually starts concaving itself into endless questions about this or that's existence. Some philosophers have never seemed to understand the leap between thought and feeling. That one can only go so far with concepts. Concepts can only help so much before one has to just experience.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join