It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Higher Knowledge from the Plant Teachers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Dmt is a psychedelic drug that is most commonly used by being smoked. This way of use, along with its mere 5 to 15 minute experience, separates it from all other psychedelic drugs that normally last at least a few hours but isn't nearly as strong of an experience. However, it's most significant aspect that makes dmt different from other psychedelic experiences is that people often report having encounters with extremely intelligent beings that seem to reside in a different dimension.

The other commonly reported factors is that people travel through some type of tunnel with multi-colored geometric patterns everywhere. People who encounter these apparent beings report that it feels as if the beings where awaiting there arrival. The being or beings often are creating strange objects or doing something unknown, people also feel as though demonstrations are being given to them and that the being is trying to show them something and is mentally saying 'don't give in to astonishment'. With these recurring factors aside, one of the things dmt experiences have in common with nearly all other psychedelic experiences is that people are given a higher knowledge, a better understandment of reality as well as themselves. Dmt is also the main active ingredient in the psychedelic brew known as ayahuasca that is still used and has been used in cultures like Brazil and Peru for hundreds of years. The way the brew is made with certain plants that make the dmt experience last longer then just 5 to 15 minutes like when smoked. This drug is used in these cultures by people of all ages for spiritual enlightenment, just as several other cultures and civilizations across the planet have used other psychedelics as religious sacraments, such glory seeds or mushrooms.

After many years of the banned study of psychedelics, we are now studying their therapeutic uses. Ayahuasca is being looked into for its use that could help people overcome addiction. People with terminal diseases are being given mushrooms for easing their anxiety and some studies show that people who used mushrooms had permanent or long lasting raises of creativity, sensitivity and an overall better outlook on life that lasts long after it's use. After a study carried out by John Hopkins School of Medicine, around a year after peoples use of psilocybin, the active ingredient in mushrooms, 90 percent said the experience was one of the most important things they experienced in their life.

Psychedelic use for enlightenment and raising consciousness was adopted decades ago by the westerns cultures didn't have it, however it's still not a mainstream practice as in other countries but interests in spirituality have in fact grown as a more mainstream ideal. Many westerners now travel to these places for spiritual health. During the ayahuasca trips people have amazing experiences that are unexplainable and reportedly most of the time they have a healing spirit guide that teaches you important knowledge about life and may show you things about yourself that you might have to confront and get past. It's starting to seem it wasn't a coincidence that psychedelics where very much apart of famous past anti-war and peace protest movements.

www.maps.org...
www.alternet.org...
healthland.time.com...
www.healingwithayahuasca.com...

edit on 28-9-2015 by Telepathy3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
haha, ohh man.
I think the people "having encounters with extremely intelligent beings" are really just high.

Personally, I have had enough of the self justification with drugs, and I don't care if that includes "medicinal" drugs. Truly, lets stop blunting life and truly feel life for what it is.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Batan

.. I'm just relaying the facts of studies of them and what is claimed. You might be over the justification of drugs, but millions of people around the world may be helped in many ways. Take are look at the main drugs used in our society (sugar and other things with no benefits), then look at the ones used by cultures for spiritual health and compare what society is worse off with what they use

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I know from experience that it is true.
I don't know who these entities are but they are definitely real.

Oh well, this post, perhaps thread will soon be removed because, Freedom ™

edit on 28-9-2015 by NowWhat because: merican freedom

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

Please understand, I meant no disrespect--truly. It was just my opinion.
As for "other drugs", I think you have a good point, but I disagree once again. Sugar is no drug (though health writers and doctors may want you to believe otherwise). And there are other ways to heal people other than prescribing drugs.

But all of this is a bit irrelevant and off topic, so back to the topic.

What I did find interesting is this:
"90 percent said the experience was one of the most important things they experienced in their life."
I think that is why they are so addictive--because they give a false feeling of some environment where life's senses are heightened. I do agree that creativity may also be heightened, but are the negative effects worth it? Thats the question. (just my opinion again).

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

This is why studies are being done and positive results have came from them. And in many cases, even tho pills are bad all around, theres no better way to help them like you say. People that live with extreme and crippling pain are lucky that pills exist that make them able to live. And sugar is a drug, I by a miracle quit smoking but then got addicted to sugar in junk food, I had to have it everyday or I would start to go mad. I was only able to quit the sugar after having extremely painful tooth infections in my face and jaw from sugars effects on one of by teeth and made it so I couldnt eat it anymore cause the pain. Sugar will destroy the body and is highly addictive to many people, it is in fact a drug

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
"People that live with extreme and crippling pain are lucky that pills exist that make them able to live."
Alright, we agree on that one. It is unfortunate, but yeah, sometimes pills are almost essential.

As for sugar: I will not get too deep into it, but by definition, it is not a drug. It is addictive, yes, but not a drug.
I did a recent study on myself and was consuming about 460 grams of sugar a day (over 2.5 cups) and deleted fat from my diet almost entirely. I had no problems, but felt better.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I totally thought you were going somewhere else with the title.

One of my big passions is the vibration of nature, i learn a lot from differing aspects of nature.

The study of the experience when we ingest part of the plants reproductive life and have open experiences is cool to I guess.

I have had a very sober question about what it is the plants use these chemicals for within their communication to one another. Obviously from the above statement I have a line of reasoning not fully explored or tested.

When we know why the plants create certain compounds and what they use them for more fully then we will see more clearly how to utilize them to best effect. Unfortunately we are in a system/s which is/are primitive in that trial and error for speed without thorough investigation is often the name of the game.

Anyways nice read, cheers!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It's a remarkable experience. I'll leave it at that.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I don't know the exact definition of a drug word for word but Im sure something that's addictive and can destroy you is a drug. What is and isn't classified as a drug in my opinion is almost meaningless when considering how canabis is classified a worse drug then coke is. Wether you consider sugar a drug or not, look at the places that have psychedelics as a mainstream practice for spiritual health and look at the countries that don't have them as apart of spiritual health and you'll see how disconnected we are with spirit and what's important in life compared to these other places

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I would try that Ayahuasca. I saw the show on it the other night. I wouldn't believe all the hype though ( but when in Rome!). In my experience... during my youth. People who hallucinated the most, well, I always thought had weak minds. Some people were just prone to having "inward" looking experiences. These folks didn't become deep spiritualists or anything like that later in life. Some people want to have deep spiritual things happen and they tended to have them. So i think its a mind set. Sort of self fulfilling. I always was just open to whatever, but I never talked to Roger rabbit in a closet for an hour like a friend of mine.

V

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
i have met the machine elves.
They knew my name and they knew I was coming.
Anyone who's met them knows that they're real, and life changes instantly after breaking through, never to be the same again, but in a positive way.
Psychedelics aren't addictive. Period. Look it up.
If you don't believe the millions of rational, intelligent people out there that have seen behind the veil, may I tentavely suggest that you try it for yourself?
I rest my case your honour.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The "tunnel" is like reality itself and you are ripping through it. One could compare it to astral projection, there's a lot of noise. It's high pitched and there's kind of a rushing sound and you feel like you are underwater or being pushed back by gravity. I think there is a "gate". It was like a large rotating kaleidoscope. There was some sort of language written in a circle around the middle. Like sandsckrit or Hindi or Arabic? I have heard only 2 people talk about the "gate".
Usually people don't get there or just blast right through it. I think it could hold many secrets if only of just your subconscious. WHY IS THIS the illegal drug..... This is what priests should be doing

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
As curious as I am to see what might enfold, I have a dread of anything psychedelic since an insanely bad lsd trip 35yrs ago! Never really recovered

I believe strongly that everything on this planet is here for us and for a reason. I don't think there is anything that doesn't seem to serve some purpose.....except wasps....they are just evil little sh*ts for a laugh!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

thats just the kind of uneducated tripe id expect from someone who has no idea what theya re talking about. Im willing to bet you've never experienced any psychedelics whatsoever. You sure seem pretty quick to write something off you clearly know absolutely nothing about. Ive indulged many different types of psychedelics and Dmt is far different from any other psychedelic such as acid or psilocybin.

You and people like you are a massive part of the problem. Close minded and quick to judge something you have no experience with. I can guarantee you if you tried Dmt it would make you completely re-evaluate life and existence in general, and this is not a substance you take for recreation because it can be in fact terrifying. But there is knowledge and questions and answers to be found within it.

All drugs are not created equal and you've been brainwashed by the powers that be to have a negative attitude towards them cause it doesn't fit with the narrative our governments would like us to swallow.

Seek enlightenment through knowledge instead of spewing your uneducated opinion out. Or maybe don't profess to know about things you know nothing about.

Peace
edit on 28-9-2015 by BeReasonable because: cause censorship is rediculous and i cant even write a non curse 3 letter word that is banned for some reason. How pathetic

edit on 28-9-2015 by BeReasonable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: homerJ

i met something that put something in my mouth, i could feel it standing next to me and i asked it desperately for water and i could feel it but couldnt see it, i was tumbling pretty hard internally at the time before i regained my feet. It was crazy

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The entities exist, I speak from personal experience as well.

The ladder goes as high up as it goes down. The difference between the entities is their level of negativity/positivity. One can call the positive spirits angels, and the negative spirits demons as an analogy. While communication with these entities exists within the mind, it can be as real as the experience of our daily life depending on what 'lens' of reality we are looking through. Certain plants and isolated chemicals can change our perspective and nudge (or grab by the balls and force) us onto a new mental plane where we experience life in a completely different way that is just as real. However, there is only one 'force' animating the infinite things within creation and we must acknowledge that as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Whoa, you too? I had mine in January of '77 and I have never recovered from it either. It changed me forever. In some ways for good though. I tried that much harder to get better and to do better in life. I also agree that there is a use for the things we have been given in nature. Probably should have done some 'shrooms back then instead...

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I blame my interest in hallucinogenics in seeing Altered States at the age of 12.

However, as an adult who deals with depression and anxiety, I am really very interested in the reported positive and healing impact on the effect of hallucinogenics on mental problems. Ayahuasca strikes me as something of the Holy Grail of the hallucinogenics.

edit on 28-9-2015 by nullafides because: Why must I alays be so quick to hit "send" ?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
are we truly free to discuss any think we like.
unless its just hate speech.
the government is controlling what we think.
and site like ATS is supposed to give a platform for free speech.
cannabis is now legal. and you are free to talk about it!
to many post on ATS are being shut down.
is ATS being black mailed by the gov.
or just controlled by them.

Give US free speech.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join