It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on the Federal Reserve (all are encouraged to comment!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The stockholders for the Federal Reserve are supposedly foreign banks (this is according to a book I read by Eustace Mullins called "Secrets of the Federal Reserve", I would highly recommend this book for those who are interested) (check out this link that describes some of Mullins' claims: www.usagold.com...).

However, the Securities & Exchange Commission doesn't require the Federal Reserve to share information about its shareholders because it is not a publicly-traded corporation (as the usagold link described in the link posted above).

This is such a fascinating topic to me because this organization has so much control in the world today, and yet it is shrouded in so much secrecy.

The Federal Reserve Act led to the installation of this "Federal" Reserve as the U.S. Central Bank:

DEFINITION of '1913 Federal Reserve Act' The 1913 U.S. legislation that created the current Federal Reserve System. The Federal Reserve Act intended to establish a form of economic stability through the introduction of the Central Bank, which would be in charge of monetary policy, into the United States. The Federal Reserve Act is perhaps one of the most influential laws concerning the U.S. financial system.

www.investopedia.com...

From the people I've spoken with, some are aware that the "Fed" is not a government agency/entity, but had no idea the extent to which this shady organization has impacted American policy and our economy over the last century. To me, the Federal Reserve seems to be the most blatantly out-of-place and unjustifiable entity we see affecting our daily lives. The government's different branches (Executive, Judicial, and Legislative) are supposed to keep each other in check (this is also proving to be less and less effective over the years - i.e. Congress disagrees with POTUS, he just signs an executive order). But having a private bank run our fiscal policy and allowing those in charge to take advantage of America like this just seems to wrong, if there is one thing I'd like people to learn more about it's the Federal Reserve, I hope I've done a good job at illustrating why I feel this way.

Another great book on this subject is "The Creature from Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin

If you ever wanted to know more about this insanely powerful organization and how it came to be the architect of the U.S. monetary system as it is today, I'd highly recommend that you look into either of these two titles I've mentioned.

I also want to hear from my ATS friends. Whether you have a wealth of knowledge about the Federal Reserve, or the most basic understanding and perception of this organization, I'm curious to hear what you all think.

Thanks my friends.
edit on 28-9-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Many of us know much.

Let's just say that that is the reason they killed JFK.

Because by executive order Kennedy intended to take monetary power back from the fed.

That is where the " silver certificate " comes from.

Because it was anchored by our silver holdings.

Would have freed us from TPTB and their fiat currency economic control structure.

Edited to fix autocorrect mistake.
edit on 28-9-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
My opinion.

I think the federal reserve is the bank mafia. And that fiat currency is a Ponzi Scheme who only benefit the ones who can create the money.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

There were also gold certificates

There is speculation that this is the reason JFK was assassinated, and it makes perfect sense. Perhaps those who had the most to lose (The Fed) teamed up with Giancana and the mob to "eliminate" the obstacle. Very sad, JFK was a great man.

What were you referring to by "that is the reason they killed DHL". Who was DHL?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
There is speculation that this is the reason JFK was assassinated, and it makes perfect sense.

It does? Gold certificates were not printed for almost 30 years before he became President.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I wasn't really relating the Gold Certificate to JFK's murder.

I was responding to johnwick's comments regarding Silver Certificates.

On the topic of JFK, I was saying that his opposition towards the fed and his ambitions to disallow the Fed from loaning money to the U.S. government, as he thought it was criminal, may have been the reason the Fed could have wanted him gone.

The mob may have wanted him gone because he and Bobby were going after them as well, so it could be completely separate from the Federal Reserve issue, but it's all just speculation.
edit on 28-9-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I was responding to johnwick's comments regarding Silver Certificates.

No problem, that is wrong as well. Kennedy actually gave more power to the Federal Reserve.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I was unaware that this was the case. Can you elaborate at all on how JFK was trying to expand the power of the Fed?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I was unaware that this was the case. Can you elaborate at all on how JFK was trying to expand the power of the Fed?

He issued an Executive Order ending the sales of Silver Certificates in favor of the populace using Federal Reserve notes instead.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Executive Order 11110 was issued by U.S. President John F. Kennedy on June 4, 1963.

This executive order amended Executive Order 10289 (dated September 17, 1951)[1] by delegating to the Secretary of the Treasury the president's authority to issue silver certificates under the Thomas Amendment of the Agricultural Adjustment Act, as amended by the Gold Reserve Act. The order allowed the Secretary to issue silver certificates, if any were needed, during the transition period under President Kennedy's plan to eliminate Silver Certificates and use Federal Reserve Notes.
Executive Order 11110

Kennedy was all for the Federal Reserve.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
We have been enslaved since its' creation that is for sure..

Kennedy was killed for other reasons. Sadly nobody high up has even been against the FED. Without the fed, the masses would see that the entire system we live in is a facade.

For people like us, the FED confirms this facade.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Lol my autocorrect sucks, I typed JFK, it corrected it to DHL??

Piece of crap autocorrect, it does this to me all the time.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
We have been enslaved since its' creation that is for sure..

Kennedy was killed for other reasons. Sadly nobody high up has even been against the FED. Without the fed, the masses would see that the entire system we live in is a facade.

For people like us, the FED confirms this facade.

That's the conclusion I've come to as well. Every single dollar bill that is issues means the U.S. owes interest on that dollar back to the Federal Reserve. What a sham.

Anyway, I did find a helpful article (here: www.publiceye.org...

That has a lot of helpful information related to the questions I posed in OP.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Every single dollar bill that is issues means the U.S. owes interest on that dollar back to the Federal Reserve. What a sham.

We owe it to our selves since we are the largest holders of our own debt.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
JFK had many enemies. The Fed, CIA, the Mafia, the Mob, the military industrial complex.
All bad people to piss off. He should have known this well enough to have tighter security.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Every single dollar bill that is issues means the U.S. owes interest on that dollar back to the Federal Reserve. What a sham.

We owe it to our selves since we are the largest holders of our own debt.

Cool! All we have to do is forgive our own debt. National debt disappears, problem solved.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Cool! All we have to do is forgive our own debt. National debt disappears, problem solved.

If it were that easy. It would tank the dollar and render other debt we sold to sovereign nations worthless.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

The confusion is understandable. Silver Certificates were still Federal Reserve Notes. Kennedy's executive order allowed the Treasury to print US Notes. The difference being that, unlike Federal Reserve Notes, they was no interest involved in printing the US Notes. US Notes were backed by US silver reserves. The intent was to phase out the use of Federal Reserve Notes and eventually the Federal Reserve.

It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes

The problem with that is two-fold. First, cutting the Federal Reserve Bank out of the loop diminishes their power. Second, if our currency was backed by a physical commodity like silver, that would limit how much could be spent on warfare. We would have had to pull out of Vietnam a lot sooner if we had to spend actual silver instead of printed paper. In fact, the amount of "money" we had to spend on Vietnam is what led to the Coin Act of 1965 which took the silver out of US coins, and forced Nixon to take the US off the gold standard in 1971, leading to the recession of the 70's.
edit on 28-9-2015 by VictorVonDoom because: added link

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If it were that easy. It would tank the dollar and render other debt we sold to sovereign nations worthless.

1. What's a Federal Reserve Note worth now?

2. The Federal Reserve owes the remaining debt, let them pay it. Their shareholders can take the hit. That's what happens when you invest in a shady corporation.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

1. What's a Federal Reserve Note worth now?

It is worth what someone will give you for it.

2. The Federal Reserve owes the remaining debt, let them pay it. Their shareholders can take the hit. That's what happens when you invest in a shady corporation.

You still end up with a defaulted nation and a worthless currency.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join