It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*BREAKING* Mars 'major science finding' to be announced by NASA 11:30AM ET TODAY

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Man we are just getting drip fed information they should just drop the ball already...

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Where the hell is this announcement supposed to be then? I have spent the last hour and a half looking, none of the links actually seem to be anything to do with it, and I wanted to see/hear the announcement live!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Evidence of present-day water running down crater slopes on Mars. Old news to long-time Mars anomalies thread followers.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Evidence for liquid brine on Mars.

Liquid Brine on Mars

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Unfortunately, it looks like the NASA.gov media site is getting bogged down with visitors, just like it did during the Lunar Eclipse feed last night. I don't think it's equipped to handle more than a few thousand simultaneous viewers. Arghh.. won't even load for me now. Getting error messages. Oh well... if the news is big enough, it will be readily available on the internet after the "announcement" is made.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Garbage.
NASA is garbage.
It's all lies.
There was and is life on Mars.
Simple as that.

-Toy the Bear

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leprekon
Man we are just getting drip fed information they should just drop the ball already...

YEP... it's briny water.
heavy.com...

Maybe good for making strong drinks and tonics. yum..

link   
a reply to: TOYBEAR

Well it is patently not "all lies", otherwise we would never get any deep space images, any lander data at all...

Clearly at least some of what NASA has going for it is the real deal. They have more access to space than I have, so it pays to actually watch their announcements and learn what they have found, or at least what they are telling us of what they find.

Incidentally, it would be unprofessional of them, and improper, to jump the shark and announce something until they are sure of themselves, so when they feed little bits of data to us slowly, that has more to do with the time it takes to analyse data, than it does to do with an agenda. I am glad that they are being fastidious!

link   
Please use existing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join