It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mathematical proof that God exists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLamb

That is proof that imagination exists. Nothing more.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

should this really be encouraged?

Of course it should. This kind of thing is what made ATS great back in the day.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm trying really hard to believe you. I've read the OP many many times, trying to understand how could someone anwser anything with numerology combined with cherry picking numbers and nope, it still doesn't make sense.

There is nothing logical in cherry picking some numbers and making them say whatever you want and there never will. It's just subjective fabulation and a false sense of understanding.

Sure, maybe there's something true with numerology but it just can't work that way. It's either you take ALL the numbers or nothing at all.

One can have numerology say anything they want and your deduction is no different. I'm agnostic and this numerology BS is really not giving me incentive to become a believer.

Sorry, I really wanted to see something but all I see is subjective crap that arrives to the conclusion you wanted it to.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLamb

originally posted by: luthier
Stick to the ontological cosmological and teleological arguements. They at least use reason and have a history of valid debates.

Why? They prove nothing. Just because they have been used through history doesn't mean that they are valid. Ducking stools have been used through history to test for witchcraft, but it doesn't mean that it works.

Oh right. I guess they are the same thanks for clearing up superstition and reason are the same thing....

The teleological example has been pretty convincing to even Atheists. They admit it's not an easy argument to disprove. Fine tuning is not easy to disprove....of course the reason for it can be debated but its a sound argument as are the others.

With craft not so much

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: pilgrimOmega

originally posted by: _Delysid

a reply to: pilgrimOmega

Numerology is the application of meaning to numbers. I'm not doing that. I'm using Maths. It's no different to a magic square which I'm sure you studied at school.

Nowhere are you using math. You arranged numbers into a table(why? Is there any reason behind the ordering?) and then traced numbers. Please explain the math behind this to help us better understand your post.

The numbers in the table are the result of adding together the numbers in the top row with the numbers in the side column. Second row: 6 + 6 = 12. 6 + 3 = 9. 6 + 8 = 14. Third row: 3 + 6 = 9. 3 + 3 = 6. 3 + 8 = 11. Fourth row: 8 + 6 = 14. 8 + 3 = 11. 8 + 8 = 16. The last time I checked arithmetic was a part of the maths curriculum. There is a reason for the ordering - it ties in with Genesis 46:3 word 8 which is "God". PI is also a part of the maths curriculum, isn't it? Symmetry is also mathematics. There. It's maths all the way.

There's no math in your original choice of numbers. That's where you've stacked your deck to get your intended result.

Intended result? Stacked? Are you saying you could do the same with your own choice of numbers? Go on then, show us. Produce a mathematical table with your own numbers at the top and to the side, apply a universal constant and produce a name for G-D.

Look, I know you're The Chosen One, and have a Very Special Message for the People of Earth, and I shouldn't question your motives or superior mathematical divination skills..... BUT.....

you said yourself you had to change some of the numbers to make it work.
Please see my other response to you regarding mental health.

I never said I was the "Chosen One". When solving equations you have to factorise, add, subtract etc. Replacing 5 with 6 - 1 is no different. I could have skipped the 5 altogether and come up with a cross if I'd been so inclined.

Making disparaging remarks about my mental health, not being logical, not being sane are very weak responses. You've not backed anything up. You've not quoted specifics of where my argument is flawed. It's just an endless flow of negativity which is understandable when you've just discovered that there is no explanation for what I've come up with and your god science has failed you. Just go with the flow, mate.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
So, God hates the number 5?

IF there is a god, I would think it wouldn't need to be proven.

Why would God hate a number? And you say "IF". You are obviously not a believer and it's for you that this message comes.

Well, I'm sure gods happy now that you've finally cracked the code and provided much needed proof.

I guess once everyone realized the bible was as "real" as harry potter, the focus was adverted to math tricks.
edit on 28-9-2015 by NowWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
I'm trying really hard to believe you. I've read the OP many many times, trying to understand how could someone anwser anything with numerology combined with cherry picking numbers and nope, it still doesn't make sense.

There is nothing logical in cherry picking some numbers and making them say whatever you want and there never will. It's just subjective fabulation and a false sense of understanding.

Sure, maybe there's something true with numerology but it just can't work that way. It's either you take ALL the numbers or nothing at all.

One can have numerology say anything they want and your deduction is no different. I'm agnostic and this numerology BS is really not giving me incentive to become a believer.

Sorry, I really wanted to see something but all I see is subjective crap that arrives to the conclusion you wanted it to.

How is it subjective crap? You can see the letters G-D can't you? You can see the numbers in the table. You can trace the digits of PI from the 3 on the top row round to the G on the left can't you? If you want an explanation for the 4,6,3 and 8 they are single-digit pair factors of 24, the number of hours in the day. G-D created the universe in 6 days. You can also say that D = F + C + H if A=1 etc. Deus = Father + Christ + Holy Spirit. Does that help? Now that is closer to numerology and not where I wanted to go with this, but if it helps, then so be it.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Perhaps G-D means God Damned. Or good day, or gosh darnnit, or Gordon Dean( my beighbor)?

What were we talking about again?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Numerology is the application of meaning to numbers. I'm not doing that. I'm using Maths. It's no different to a magic square which I'm sure you studied at school.

Nowhere are you using math. You arranged numbers into a table(why? Is there any reason behind the ordering?) and then traced numbers. Please explain the math behind this to help us better understand your post.

The numbers in the table are the result of adding together the numbers in the top row with the numbers in the side column. Second row: 6 + 6 = 12. 6 + 3 = 9. 6 + 8 = 14. Third row: 3 + 6 = 9. 3 + 3 = 6. 3 + 8 = 11. Fourth row: 8 + 6 = 14. 8 + 3 = 11. 8 + 8 = 16. The last time I checked arithmetic was a part of the maths curriculum. There is a reason for the ordering - it ties in with Genesis 46:3 word 8 which is "God". PI is also a part of the maths curriculum, isn't it? Symmetry is also mathematics. There. It's maths all the way.

There's no math in your original choice of numbers. That's where you've stacked your deck to get your intended result.

Intended result? Stacked? Are you saying you could do the same with your own choice of numbers? Go on then, show us. Produce a mathematical table with your own numbers at the top and to the side, apply a universal constant and produce a name for G-D.

That's called fitting the evidence to the conclusion. You aren't supposed to start a calculation by knowing the answer then create the evidence to get to it from there.

The premises in your thread are poorly formed. Numerology is a completely bunk belief.
edit on 28-9-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
For the last time it is not numerology. Where have I applied a meaning to numbers? Can't you see the letters G-D? Have you tried tracing PI through the table? I thought not.

originally posted by: interupt42

Take the numbers 4,6,3 and 8 and in a table place them as the first row and the first column with 4 top left. Add the rows and columns together.

Holy Cow I think you figured it out and mathematically proven the validity of numerology .

1,. lets take your numbers : 4 + 6 + 3 + 8 = 21

He knew of the English language. He knew it would be me:

2. Now get the numerology number associated to you = 19

19 = People influenced by the number 19 can be completely self-absorbed, are usually extroverts and are often egotistical

You got to admit that thinking god picked you to find the answer is a bit egotistical.

3. Separating you from the equation leaves the number 2
21 - 19 = 2

4. 2 is the value of everything but without out you (19)

5. So lets see what we numerology says about numerology by taking those letters from the English language as you suggest.

He knew of the English language.

2 = B (2nd letter in the English alphabet)
19= S (19th letter in the English alphabet)

Numerology = BS

I really hope you were kidding with this thread.

Please note my intention was solely to demonstrate how numbers can be manipulated to make up anything you want knowingly or unknowingly.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I can see them because you drew them there. You changed the value of pi and then put the letters in order and drew some letters over them and then decided that they represent god. Which is no doubt thentire purpose of your exercise. Do you even science bro?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

You applied meaning to the numbers when you claim they represent god.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I want to know where you got the initial numbers to make your matrix from. Plus, why are you even using pi? What is pi's significance and necessity to the matrix? Why not e? Also, why are you truncating/rounding pi? When you do that, the number is no longer pi, but an approximation.

One more thing, making pictures (your G-D) with a matrix IS numerology.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Look, I know you're The Chosen One, and have a Very Special Message for the People of Earth, and I shouldn't question your motives or superior mathematical divination skills..... BUT.....

you said yourself you had to change some of the numbers to make it work.
Please see my other response to you regarding mental health.

I never said I was the "Chosen One". When solving equations you have to factorise, add, subtract etc. Replacing 5 with 6 - 1 is no different. I could have skipped the 5 altogether and come up with a cross if I'd been so inclined.

Making disparaging remarks about my mental health, not being logical, not being sane are very weak responses. You've not backed anything up. You've not quoted specifics of where my argument is flawed. It's just an endless flow of negativity which is understandable when you've just discovered that there is no explanation for what I've come up with and your god science has failed you. Just go with the flow, mate.

Disparaging remarks? It's called a diagnosis.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

For the last time it is not numerology. Where have I applied a meaning to numbers? Can't you see the letters G-D? Have you tried tracing PI through the table? I thought not.

Take the numbers 4,6,3 and 8 and in a table place them as the first row and the first column with 4 top left. Add the rows and columns together.

Holy Cow I think you figured it out and mathematically proven the validity of numerology .

1,. lets take your numbers : 4 + 6 + 3 + 8 = 21

He knew of the English language. He knew it would be me:

2. Now get the numerology number associated to you = 19

19 = People influenced by the number 19 can be completely self-absorbed, are usually extroverts and are often egotistical

You got to admit that thinking god picked you to find the answer is a bit egotistical.

3. Separating you from the equation leaves the number 2
21 - 19 = 2

4. 2 is the value of everything but without out you (19)

5. So lets see what we numerology says about numerology by taking those letters from the English language as you suggest.

He knew of the English language.

2 = B (2nd letter in the English alphabet)
19= S (19th letter in the English alphabet)

Numerology = BS

I really hope you were kidding with this thread.

Please note my intention was solely to demonstrate how numbers can be manipulated to make up anything you want knowingly or unknowingly.

You are the only person in this thread, and possibly on ATS, that thinks this is not numerology.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Whether you chose to call it numerology or not you are just taking numbers and playing with them. Since they are numbers you can make them become what ever you want as I showed you.

However, I'll play along , but Let me ask you this than:

How can you be so sure that GD doesn't mean:
Good Devil
God Delusion
God Damn
General Dynamics
Grateful Dead
?
edit on 27930America/ChicagoMon, 28 Sep 2015 10:27:45 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Called being a hypocrite I think :p

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I can see them because you drew them there. You changed the value of pi and then put the letters in order and drew some letters over them and then decided that they represent god. Which is no doubt thentire purpose of your exercise. Do you even science bro?

I substituted equivalents for the missing 5s. That's a valid mathematical practice. Do I even science? What does that mean? I'm a software developer by profession so yes.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I think it's only fair to mention that my last few comments were transcribed by me, via Ouija board transmission from Dr. Freud in the Forbidden Zone.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Whether you chose to call it numerology or not you are just taking numbers and playing with them. Since they are numbers you can make them become what ever you want as I showed you.

However, I'll play along , but Let me ask you this than:

How can you be so sure that GD doesn't mean:
Good Devil
God Delusion
God Damn
General Dynamics
Grateful Dead
?

There's a bar in the middle. It's G-D.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join